Illegal alien sell drugs to kids

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGAL ALIEN SELL DRUGS TO KIDS

Trial set for two illegal immigrants who sold heroin to Reno High School students

Jose Guadalupe Isordia-Burmudez, 35, is facing trial in January with another man on charges they were trafficking heroin to Reno High School students. An Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold has been placed on him, as he is suspected to be in the country illegally. He was arrested with his brother following a regional Street Enforcement Team investigation that was sparked by a Secret Witness tip into the activity.

Jose Gutierrez, 29, is facing trial in January with another man on charges they were trafficking heroin to Reno High School students. An Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold has been placed on him, as he is suspected to be in the country illegally. He was arrested with his brother following a regional Street Enforcement Team investigation that was sparked by a Secret Witness tip into the activity
Trial set for two illegal immigrants who sold heroin to Reno High School students | rgj.com | The Reno Gazette-Journal

Took them over a year to catch this pair? How many more are out there that have not been caught? These are the hard working illegal aliens that Obama want to put on a path to citizenship?
Putting 20 million illegal aliens on a path to citizenship is not a fixing the broken immigration system, it’s putting a Band-Aid on it because it will only lead to 20 million more in 20 years and another path to citizenship and another promise to fix the broken immigration system.
What happens to them if after they are put on a path to citizenship and they commit a crime? Or does it depend on if the crime is a violent crime? And what is a violent crime. Murder? Now they are only deporting illegal aliens who have committed “violent” crimes.

A violent crime or crime of violence is a crime in which the offender uses or threatens to use violent force upon the victim. This entails both crimes in which the violent act is the objective, such as murder, as well as crimes in which violence is the means to an end, such as robbery. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_crime

They were children with parents just like you. Maybe that's the problem?
Not quite.
If they were" just like me" their kids wouldn't be living there or attending school with a bunch of brainwashed murkin wiggers.
Had I chosen to have kids I woulda damn sure not done it there.
Why ? Exposure to brainwashing is deadly.

" Oh what a beauuuuuutiful lil baby. I wonder how much poison it will be forced to ingest or if it,or it's friends will die in wars?"

Forum List

Back