Mexico braces for effects of Arizona immigration law

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
MEXICO CITY — The other side of the border is also preparing for the implementation of Arizona's new immigration law, which could lead to a surge of deportees back to Mexico.
Migrant shelters along the border in Mexico say they're bracing for new arrivals after the law goes into effect Thursday.

Mexico's government has added more workers to its consulate in Phoenix to assist detained Mexicans. Migrants who have been deported say they're watching to see how the law is enforced before deciding whether to try again to cross the border illegally into Arizona.

"On the plane, everybody was talking about the law," said Ernesto González, a deportee who arrived here last week on a U.S. government flight from Tucson. "Everybody knows it's coming."

- Trimmed due to Copyright, Modbert.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...ona26_ST_N.htm

------------------------------------------

If only I could evict the yahoos from my neighborhood!! I'll bet the US taxpayers has to put up a few hundred million just for my town. Hey. How do you think these poor Mexicans can afford those $50,000 SUVs they drive. BANKO GRINGO!

Thanks to Mexican drug cartels, Mexicans's have been primarily immigating to save their skins.
Too bad your OP title wasn't, 'Mexico braces to fight the effects of the Drug Cartels'.
That would have been closer to the truth!

SendThemBackimage002.jpg

This sentence, alone, speaks volumes to the lack of respect for our laws Mexicans have:
Migrants who have been deported say they're watching to see how the law is enforced before deciding whether to try again to cross the border illegally into Arizona.

i love this little tidbit from the article......

"However, Mexico retains Article 67, a law that requires local Mexican authorities to check the immigration papers of all foreigners who come to them for help".....

the fucking hypocrites....

Thanks to Mexican drug cartels, Mexicans's have been primarily immigating to save their skins.

It goes much deeper than that. The Second Biggest industry after OIL in Mexico is money earned in the US sent back to Mexico.

Frankly I do not give one GOD DAMN GOOD FUCK what Mexico thinks about our Laws, and how We choose to enforce our Borders. Have you ever taken a look at Mexico's Laws on the Subject?

Illegal Entry into Mexico is a major Crime, First offense is 1 year in jail and deportation Second offense can get you 10 years in a Mexican Prison, and they ACTUALLY ENFORCE their laws.

Last edited:

It goes much deeper than that. The Second Biggest industry after OIL in Mexico is money earned in the US sent back to Mexico.

Frankly I do not give one GOD DAMN GOOD FUCK what Mexico thinks about our Laws, and how We choose to enforce our Borders. Have you ever taken a look at Mexico's Laws on the Subject?

Illegal Entry into Mexico is a major Crime, First offense is 1 year in jail and deportation Second offense can get you 10 years in a Mexican Prison, and they ACTUALLY ENFORCE their laws.

That only applies to Guatamalen's trying to cross Mexico to get into the U.S.. :eusa_eh:

That only applies to Guatamalen's trying to cross Mexico to get into the U.S.. :eusa_eh:
Can you support that claim?

Wrong it applies to all illegal crossings into Mexico. Sorry I realize you were probably trying to make a joke, but this is a subject I do not have much room for humor on. I find Mexico to be blatantly Hypocritical on this subject. Not only are their laws stricter than ours, but they actually encourage people to come here and send money back there. There have even been stories in the past of Mexican Judges giving criminals a choice between Jail and a ride to the Border. Not sure if that has ever been proven, but it does not seem unlikely to me.

Last edited:

Can you support that claim?

Yes sir.

http://ourlatinamerica.blogspot.com/2009/01/guatemala-thousands-deported-from.html#links

Last edited:
My point being that Mexico enforces THEIR immigation laws on THEIR southern border gads more than we enforce our immigration laws on our southern borders.
And, yes, because of that, Mexico is a height of hypocrisy!

i love this little tidbit from the article......

"However, Mexico retains Article 67, a law that requires local Mexican authorities to check the immigration papers of all foreigners who come to them for help".....

the fucking hypocrites....

I wish I could rep you again. :clap2:

Under the Calderon/Obama immigration clusterf--k and screwing of Az. and the U.S., articles on the net are getting increaingly harder to find on the net concerning Mexican abuses of immigrants coming through the So. Mexican border.
But, I found a more recent one.....at....

http://www.speroforum.com/.../Human-rights-report-denounces-Mexicos-treatment-of-migrants-

Like I said, (censorship), try this link:

http://www.speroforum.com/a/31838/Human-rights-report-denounces-Mexicos-treatment-of-migrants.

Of course the Mexican gov't convienently places the blame for the abuses on the drug cartels.....yeah, right, sure,..... Americano Gov't believes it, but not most USMB members and fellow americans!
BTW H. Dresden, Article 67 is mentioned in the latter link......

Last edited:
If this thing goes down as is, it will bankrupt Arizona. Period. :popcorn:
Like California already has?

WHAT!!! Cali only needs like 2.3 million more illegals to break even... The problem is they don't have enough hahaha.

What I love about that claim of AZ goin under because of the loss of illegal immigration is of course that when AZ does not go under, possibly even ends up doing a lot better these noobs will forget they even talked the shit they did while trying to spin it as a bad thing somehow.

Forum List

Back