Illegal Alien Awaiting Deportation Kills Nun

Tech_Esq

Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Jul 10, 2008
Northern Virginia
Man charged in fatal crash was being deported | InsideNova.com

Prince William County police notified U.S. Immigration and Naturalization officials about the status of Carlos A. Martinelly Montano, 23, of Bristow after both his first and second drunken driving arrests, said county police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

Perok said police are investigating how he was able to obtain a driver’s license, which was later revoked after being convicted of drunken driving.

Police have charged Martinelly with driving drunk and involuntary manslaughter in the Sunday morning crash along Bristow Road that killed one Benedictine sister and injured two others.

Yet another avoidable tragedy. This is another death that gets laid at Obama's feet. He has blood on his hands. When will he start protecting the American people?!?!

20100630_illegalaliensBig.jpg

Obama has blood on his hands? Why? What could of Obama personally done to make sure this man had not gotten into the country or not killed this woman?

Are you going to blame the place that gave him a license after it was already revoked for drinking and driving? No.

Are you going to blame the people who should of gotten him deported for this? No.

He's been here since 2007 as far as I can read in the article. Why is the blood not on the hands of Bush for allowing this man to get into the country in the first place?

I understand people are angry about the Immigration debate, but to go ahead and place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for this incident is not only ignorant but dishonest.

Obama has blood on his hands? Why? What could of Obama personally done to make sure this man had not gotten into the country or not killed this woman?

Are you going to blame the place that gave him a license after it was already revoked for drinking and driving? No.

Are you going to blame the people who should of gotten him deported for this? No.

He's been here since 2007 as far as I can read in the article. Why is the blood not on the hands of Bush for allowing this man to get into the country in the first place?

I understand people are angry about the Immigration debate, but to go ahead and place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for this incident is not only ignorant but dishonest.

Bush does deserve blame for not preventing this guy from getting here in the first place. Absolutely. If Bush was doing his job, my county would not have had to pass an AZ type law 3 years ago. I have to pay more in taxes, which I'm happy to do, to enforce laws that the federal government should be enforcing.

All that said, Bush isn't president now. Obama is. It is Obama's ICE that did not act quickly enough to remove him from this country. It is Obama's ICE that let this guy out of custody while awaiting deportation. So, it is fair that he gets the blame. "The buck stops here" right?

Or is this the pass the buck president?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -224 reputation points from Dr Grump.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Moron

Regards,
Dr Grump

Good job putz! You have the distinction of being only the second person to neg rep me in 3,800 posts. :clap2::clap2:

I hope it made you feel better pussy.

Bush does deserve blame for not preventing this guy from getting here in the first place. Absolutely. If Bush was doing his job, my county would not have had to pass an AZ type law 3 years ago. I have to pay more in taxes, which I'm happy to do, to enforce laws that the federal government should be enforcing.

All that said, Bush isn't president now. Obama is. It is Obama's ICE that did not act quickly enough to remove him from this country. It is Obama's ICE that let this guy out of custody while awaiting deportation. So, it is fair that he gets the blame. "The buck stops here" right?

Again, for you to place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for no reason other than you feel he's not protecting us is ignorant and foolish.

Again, for you to place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for no reason other than you feel he's not protecting us is ignorant and foolish.

Who's job includes an oath to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed"?

That's right, the president. It is not unfair that when he is actively undermining the laws of the United States instead of trying his best to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed" to receive blame for the outcomes that he is working for.

This is what happens. This is the logical outcome of his policies.

That's right, the president. It is not unfair that when he is actively undermining the laws of the United States instead of trying his best to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed" to receive blame for the outcomes that he is working for.

Uh. Under his Administration, we've deported more illegals than ever. How is that undermining the laws?

Uh. Under his Administration, we've deported more illegals than ever. How is that undermining the laws?

Link?

He's suing states to prevent enforcement activities. I'm sure he'll get around to suing my state and my county next. His is failing to even do what he promised the Governor of AZ which wasn't much, but the 1,200 troops that were supposed to be on duty at the border August 1 are still not there. Feeble as that response is, he didn't even follow through with it. The border is still a sieve. He is not doing everything he could do to shut down human smuggling.

He's turning a blind-eye to the importation of a contraband labor force that harms every citizen of the US and the contraband laborers that are exploited by corrupt businesses. It's a lose - lose - lose proposition for everyone involved except the corrupt business.

How about the judge in his DUI cases?
The loser that granted him a license?
The sheriff?
There's alot of people before we get to the POTUS.......

Obviously he isn't going to announce it so much openly, doesn't want to lose the Hispanic vote.

washingtonpost.com

In a bid to remake the enforcement of federal immigration laws, the Obama administration is deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants and auditing hundreds of businesses that blithely hire undocumented workers.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

The administration has expanded the system to 437 jails and prisons from 14 and aims to extend it to "every law enforcement jurisdiction" by 2013.

$GR2010072502138.gif

Separately, ICE reported that as of Feb. 1, four months into fiscal 2010, total removals are running at a rate 20 percent below last year, or 17 percent lower counting only deportations.

DHS corrects report that overstated ICE deportations under Obama

44 - DHS corrects report that overstated ICE deportations under Obama

Ummm....Your post was right on time. Did you use the "corrected numbers"? Or the numbers that overstated it by 42%?

It looks to me like he benefited from added local enforcement and efforts that were already in place when he came to office. Now that he has control in 2010, the deportation numbers are down 17 - 20% for the first 4 months.

That's what I'm talking about.

Ummm....Your post was right on time. Did you use the "corrected numbers"? Or the numbers that overstated it by 42%?

It looks to me like he benefited from added local enforcement and efforts that were already in place when he came to office. Now that he has control in 2010, the deportation numbers are down 17 - 20% for the first 4 months.

Did you bother to read your own link?

The 387,790 illegal immigrants removed by ICE in fiscal 2009 was still a record, as cited in the department's Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Financial Report, which was dated Nov. 16.

Separately, ICE reported that as of Feb. 1, four months into fiscal 2010, total removals are running at a rate 20 percent below last year, or 17 percent lower counting only deportations.

A DHS spokesman said figures "inherently fluctuate month to month."

Obviously the winter months are going to be less than the summer ones.

The sheriff?

In the law there is a doctrine of "last clear chance" Who had the "last clear chance to avoid the injury"? But for ICE allowing him out of custody while awaiting deportation, the nun would not have died.

As Paul Ebert, Prince William county's Commonwealth's Attorney, mentioned in the article, he has no idea how the guy was able to have so many DUI's here. He certainly was not in Prince William. So I agree with you that the sanctuary counties around PWC aided and abetted this disaster. But, again, this is the logical outcome of these permissive policies that the Obama administration supports.

They support sanctuary cities and counties and sue states that attempt to enforce the law. They support law breakers and attack law enforcers and that violates his oath of office.

Wouldn't take much calculating to determine that 17-20% less than a record year is still a shitload.
I'm glad to see some positive action

The sheriff?

In the law there is a doctrine of "last clear chance" Who had the "last clear chance to avoid the injury"? But for ICE allowing him out of custody while awaiting deportation, the nun would not have died.

As Paul Ebert, Prince William county's Commonwealth's Attorney, mentioned in the article, he has no idea how the guy was able to have so many DUI's here. He certainly was not in Prince William. So I agree with you that the sanctuary counties around PWC aided and abetted this disaster. But, again, this is the logical outcome of these permissive policies that the Obama administration supports.

They support sanctuary cities and counties and sue states that attempt to enforce the law. They support law breakers and attack law enforcers and that violates his oath of office.
Who let him out of custody? was going to be my next question.
Thanks
:cool:

Yet another avoidable tragedy. This is another death that gets laid at Obama's feet. He has blood on his hands. When will he start protecting the American people?!?!

Actually, not Obama, according to:

Corey Stewart, chairman of the Prince William Board of Supervisors, called the nun’s death “appalling.“

“The despicable thing is that this criminal was … handed over to ICE twice, and released by ICE twice. He’s gone out an killed a nun. That’s a perfect example of what’s wrong with immigration enforcement in this country,” said Stewart, who has drafted legislation for stricter illegal immigration laws statewide. “The blame is on representatives in Congress for being so flaccid on the issue, and they continue not to fund the deportation of illegal immigrants in this country.”

Did you bother to read your own link?

The 387,790 illegal immigrants removed by ICE in fiscal 2009 was still a record, as cited in the department's Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Financial Report, which was dated Nov. 16.

A DHS spokesman said figures "inherently fluctuate month to month."

Obviously the winter months are going to be less than the summer ones.

Actually, I did. It said that instead of being up 47% as initially reported, it was only up 5% over the previous year.

That's why I said that part about him benefiting from enforcement efforts already underway before he took office and additional local enforcement from localities like Prince William that had implemented immigration enforcement efforts. But now that he has control we can see those numbers going down.

You say that's because of the winter, but actually that is the first for months of the FISCAL year. (October - January). Aside from January, that's not winter. Care for another guess?

Forum List

Back