Illegal Alien Awaiting Deportation Kills Nun

You say that's because of the winter, but actually that is the first for months of the FISCAL year. (October - January). Aside from January, that's not winter. Care for another guess?

December isn't a winter month? Neither is a good part of November? I'll give you October. And I'm not saying it's only because of the winter months, however I'm sure that plays a part in it.

Yet another avoidable tragedy. This is another death that gets laid at Obama's feet. He has blood on his hands. When will he start protecting the American people?!?!

Actually, not Obama, according to:

Corey Stewart, chairman of the Prince William Board of Supervisors, called the nun’s death “appalling.“

“The despicable thing is that this criminal was … handed over to ICE twice, and released by ICE twice. He’s gone out an killed a nun. That’s a perfect example of what’s wrong with immigration enforcement in this country,” said Stewart, who has drafted legislation for stricter illegal immigration laws statewide. “The blame is on representatives in Congress for being so flaccid on the issue, and they continue not to fund the deportation of illegal immigrants in this country.”

Corey is a great County Board Chairman and I enjoy voting for him every time he's up. I look forward to voting for him. But, he has an agenda that he is fighting for and his statements are geared toward that. I don't have the same agenda. He has a county budget to worry about. He wants legislation that would take the burden off of our county.

My opinion is that Obama could do a lot more with what he has than he is. Catching and deporting is all well and good, but prevention is really where the money is. Stop them at the border crossing. Remove the incentive for coming. He could be proposing a corporate death penalty for corporations that employ illegals. (Two strikes and your business license is suspended for 5 years, backed by e-verify.) But he's not doing any of those things. He's suing states that are trying to fill the vacuum left by his administration.

My opinion is that Obama could do a lot more with what he has than he is. Catching and deporting is all well and good, but prevention is really where the money is. Stop them at the border crossing. Remove the incentive for coming. He could be proposing a corporate death penalty for corporations that employ illegals. (Two strikes and your business license is suspended for 5 years, backed by e-verify.) But he's not doing any of those things. He's suing states that are trying to fill the vacuum left by his administration.

Obama could do a lot of things, but he doesn't have that power to write up the laws and pass them. He can only sign or veto them. Samson is right where if you want to blame any group for the lack of Immigration laws, it's Congress.

You say that's because of the winter, but actually that is the first for months of the FISCAL year. (October - January). Aside from January, that's not winter. Care for another guess?

December isn't a winter month? Neither is a good part of November? I'll give you October. And I'm not saying it's only because of the winter months, however I'm sure that plays a part in it.

Winter starts December 21st. I don't know where you live, but here in the mid-Atlantic those are not overly cool months. It rarely snows and temps are in the 50s and 60s during the day on most days.

I'm not sure why that would cause a problem with raiding a company like Hormel or Tyson's chicken and rounding up illegals. Where do you think the problem would be?

Winter starts December 21st. I don't know where you live, but here in the mid-Atlantic those are not overly cool months. It rarely snows and temps are in the 50s and 60s during the day on most days.

I'm not sure why that would cause a problem with raiding a company like Hormel or Tyson's chicken and rounding up illegals. Where do you think the problem would be?

You're not getting the conclusion I'm referring to. I'll explain it. Spring and Summer months have a great demand for labor work, especially cheap labor work. Such labor work in many cases disappears by the winter because there is nothing to do in say the fields. Obviously they haven't stopped raiding the Tyson's chicken or whatever.

And it all does depend on where you live, but I'll tell you where I live the whole area is generally pretty dang cold by November.

Obama could do a lot of things, but he doesn't have that power to write up the laws and pass them. He can only sign or veto them. Samson is right where if you want to blame any group for the lack of Immigration laws, it's Congress.

What I was pointing out was two things:

1) a lack of leadership....(the old political saw "the president proposes, the congress disposes") Where are his proposals?

2) instead of making the most of the laws he has, he's doing his best to block enforcement attempts.

I remember a story of a illegal alien who raped and murdered two nuns in Klamath Falls Oregon.

Who's job includes an oath to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed"?

That's right, the president. It is not unfair that when he is actively undermining the laws of the United States instead of trying his best to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed" to receive blame for the outcomes that he is working for.

This is what happens. This is the logical outcome of his policies.

Uh. Under his Administration, we've deported more illegals than ever. How is that undermining the laws?

Link?

He's suing states to prevent enforcement activities. I'm sure he'll get around to suing my state and my county next. His is failing to even do what he promised the Governor of AZ which wasn't much, but the 1,200 troops that were supposed to be on duty at the border August 1 are still not there. Feeble as that response is, he didn't even follow through with it. The border is still a sieve. He is not doing everything he could do to shut down human smuggling.

He's turning a blind-eye to the importation of a contraband labor force that harms every citizen of the US and the contraband laborers that are exploited by corrupt businesses. It's a lose - lose - lose proposition for everyone involved except the corrupt business.
They started deploying August 1.

Defense.gov News Article: National Guard Ramps Up Southwest Border Support

I asked you this in the other thread and you acted as if the NG couldn't be used to stop drug traffickers...and you ran away when I linked you to a story showing them doing just that.

Why doesn't Brewer call for a State of Emergency and deploy her National Guard?

Answer: It would destroy Arizona's tourism economy. So Brewer puts the interests of the tourism trade against the safety of her people.

Or she's a flat out liar.

:eusa_whistle:

I remember a story of a illegal alien who raped and murdered two nuns in Klamath Falls Oregon.

So if it was an American who did it, should we pull up a lounge chair, start chanting U.S.A and wave flags?

And Modbert hits another fly-ball into left field, folks!

No, Americans don't celebrate these things as do illegal aliens.

Do you agree with that Samson? Tank is a racist and a bigot, that post I quoted of his previously was just a example of the logic that continues to make me facepalm.

I have no idea WTF Tank is referring to: Frankly, I illegal aliens would met out a much more severe penalty on one of their own for this crime, than will any court in the USA.

My post was in response to your wildly non-sequitur:

"So if it was an American who did it, should we pull up a lounge chair, start chanting U.S.A and wave flags?"

WTF? Of course not, but there is a difference between how we react if a citizen of the nation committs a heinous crime, and a citizen of ANOTHER nation, here illegally, committs a heinous crime.

Last edited:
Crossing the border illegaly is the first of many criminal celebrations of the illegal alien.

Man charged in fatal crash was being deported | InsideNova.com

Prince William County police notified U.S. Immigration and Naturalization officials about the status of Carlos A. Martinelly Montano, 23, of Bristow after both his first and second drunken driving arrests, said county police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

Perok said police are investigating how he was able to obtain a driver’s license, which was later revoked after being convicted of drunken driving.

Police have charged Martinelly with driving drunk and involuntary manslaughter in the Sunday morning crash along Bristow Road that killed one Benedictine sister and injured two others.

Yet another avoidable tragedy. This is another death that gets laid at Obama's feet. He has blood on his hands. When will he start protecting the American people?!?!

Never. He'll sue our asses but he won't protect us.

Obama has blood on his hands? Why? What could of Obama personally done to make sure this man had not gotten into the country or not killed this woman?

Are you going to blame the place that gave him a license after it was already revoked for drinking and driving? No.

Are you going to blame the people who should of gotten him deported for this? No.

He's been here since 2007 as far as I can read in the article. Why is the blood not on the hands of Bush for allowing this man to get into the country in the first place?

I understand people are angry about the Immigration debate, but to go ahead and place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for this incident is not only ignorant but dishonest.

I blame him for suing the State of Arizona for trying to do what he fucking refuses to do. Yes, blood on his hands. It happened on his fucking watch didn't it?

Man charged in fatal crash was being deported | InsideNova.com

Prince William County police notified U.S. Immigration and Naturalization officials about the status of Carlos A. Martinelly Montano, 23, of Bristow after both his first and second drunken driving arrests, said county police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

Perok said police are investigating how he was able to obtain a driver’s license, which was later revoked after being convicted of drunken driving.

Police have charged Martinelly with driving drunk and involuntary manslaughter in the Sunday morning crash along Bristow Road that killed one Benedictine sister and injured two others.

Hey, it was an "accident". Like BP, it was an accident. If you can forgive BP, why not drunk drivers?

I understand people are angry about the Immigration debate, but to go ahead and place the "blood" on the hands of a single individual for this incident is not only ignorant but dishonest.

I blame him for suing the State of Arizona for trying to do what he fucking refuses to do. Yes, blood on his hands. It happened on his fucking watch didn't it?

Actually, Modbert, I'll settle for calling them being stupid.

A. We're not talking about Arizona
B. The guy wasn't deported because congress did not fund it.
C. Obama is not in congress

Forum List

Back