Illegal alien psycho plows thru pile of leaves and kills two kids

Maybe so, but if she had been found and deported, those 2 kids might still be alive.
Found? She has an INS work permit.

USCIS employment authorization document.

Which she applied for after Obama gave those who claim to have arrived in the USA as children a partial amnesty.

She will unlikely qualify for legal status now, with an aggrivated felony on her case.
She is outa here!!!
You're assuming she will be found guilty.

Which she applied for after Obama gave those who claim to have arrived in the USA as children a partial amnesty.

She will unlikely qualify for legal status now, with an aggrivated felony on her case.
She is outa here!!!

She Dosen't have to be, just a report from a police officer or a court officer will suffice. Remember, she is illegal.
I am legal.
I could be deported for aggravated felony for getting a speeding ticket!

The silence from the left is always amusing when they realize they are;-
A/ Wrong.

B/ Stupid.

Here and everywhere.
Liberals are defeated by reality!!

So Pauli - this quote that you provided, this is what you believe to be factual and true?

Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) are small plastic cards issued by the USCIS that allow the holder of the card to work legally in the U.S. for any employer. Only certain people qualify for an EAD. An EAD is not the same as a Green Card. An EAD does not give you legal status in the United States – it only allows you to work in the U.S. if you already have legal status. For example, if you have filed an adjustment of status application, you are legally permitted to remain in the U.S. while it is pending. If you wish to work, you may apply for an EAD and use this EAD to work for any employer while you are legally in the U.S.

And, so that we are clear, are you saying that this girl has an EAD and that her EAD does not give her legal status?

So Pauli - this quote that you provided, this is what you believe to be factual and true?

Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) are small plastic cards issued by the USCIS that allow the holder of the card to work legally in the U.S. for any employer. Only certain people qualify for an EAD. An EAD is not the same as a Green Card. An EAD does not give you legal status in the United States – it only allows you to work in the U.S. if you already have legal status. For example, if you have filed an adjustment of status application, you are legally permitted to remain in the U.S. while it is pending. If you wish to work, you may apply for an EAD and use this EAD to work for any employer while you are legally in the U.S.

And, so that we are clear, are you saying that this girl has an EAD and that her EAD does not give her legal status?

I am saying she has an EAD and the law says that an EAD is different to a GREENCARD and the EAD does not give legal status, only the GREENCARD gives legal status to those filing for adjustment of status.
She will no longer be eligible for the DREAM program because of her crime.

Any lawyer will tell you this.

But keep arguing from a position of ignorance, it appears that is all you have!

Read the link, read the forth row down in the excerpt I cut from the link.
Glad to be of assistance.

Last edited:
More help for the dopes!

$image.jpg

Nowhere does it state that the EAD imparts legal status.

Fools.

I am saying she has an EAD and the law says that an EAD is different to a GREENCARD and the EAD does not give legal status, only the GREENCARD gives legal status to those filing for adjustment of status.
She will no longer be eligible for the DREAM program because of her crime.

Any lawyer will tell you this.

But keep arguing from a position of ignorance, it appears that is all you have!

Read the link, read the forth row down in the excerpt I cut from the link.
Glad to be of assistance.

First of all, I don't know why you are claiming that I'm arguing from a position of ignorance, as this was my first post on the topic, it was perfectly polite, and I did not, in fact, state a position of my own, simply asked for a clarification of yours.

Secondly, thank you for clarifying that you are claiming that this young woman has an EAD and that the EAD itself does not impart legal status. However, you may want to read your own excerpt more closely. I will highlight the relevant parts for you, as it seems that you do not have the mental capacity to understand the things that you yourself post.

Did you get that? If she had an EAD, the EAD itself may not grant legal status, but according to your excerpt she would have to qualify for the EAD, and one of the qualifications would apparently be that she already have legal status in the United States.

Lawyered.

Yet you can still be deported as an illegal or a visa overstay if detained whilst awaiting a decision on your application.
Why do lawyers advise their clients who have EADs not to travel beyond the issuing office area of responsibility.
Read also the uscis link.
Show where it imparts legal status?
Legal immigrant status can only be claimed by holders of a valid alien registration card ( GREENCARD)!

I bet nothing is done to her even if convicted. President obozo's uncle was convicted of DUI a couple years back and he's still here.

More help for the dopes!

View attachment 28236

Nowhere does it state that the EAD imparts legal status.

Fools.

you idiot, it is NOT issued if the legal process is not started. The sole possibility of starting the process elevates the person from illegality

it would be really advisablw if you'd educate yourself a bit before showing your ignorance

Haven't we already established that under immigration law, an employment authorization document does not impart legal status?
The killer was an illegal immigrant.

yes it does. If somebody receives the work authorization he/she is not viewed as an illegal anymore - but somebody in the process of adjusting the status.

Not according to legal advice from experts in the field.
Go see the link I posted that specified quite clearly that the work authorization document does not impart legal status.
Only a GREENCARD establishes legal status to immigrants.

An overstay is still an overstay during the period his status is being adjusted, he may still be deported whilst in possession of a work permit.
His legal status is granted when he receives his GREENCARD.

This was an illegal immigrant.

Nope. LPS is a deportable state as well and even cotizenship can be revoked - so possibility of deportation is not a marker of legality.

In order to obtain work authorization the process of legalization should be started - and that elevates a petitioner from the pure illegal status. Of course, the process can be aborted and the person will return to starting point. However, if the process is pending. the person is not considered pure illegal anymore. Some restrictions apply but they exist for anybody during immigration process

She is outa here!!!
She will be. And the felony charges are a huge obstacle in the immigration process

Fact is obozo isn't deporting anyone. Hell, he has two illegal alien RELATIVES living in america and they've been here for decades. One is on welfare and the other is a convicted DUI. And he lets them stay!!! He's not deporting anyone.

More on this... deportations were actually down in FY 2013 to 368,644 people. This is the first year-over-year drop since 2008.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...tions-by-federal-government-down-in-2013.html

Just think, if it drops another 370k you will actually be current in your mind-numbing stupid claim that nobody gets deported. Yay!

Forum List

Back