'I'll throw you off this fucking balcony, I'll break you in half'

I thought this was kind of humorous....

Last edited by a moderator:
Embattled New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm threatened to "break" a NY1 reporter and throw him off a balcony after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

http://http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-york-rep-michael-grimm-threatens-reporter-asked-fundraising-allegations-article-1.1594857

The Congressman needs to get a grip.

There are people you can hire to do that.

No need to get ones hands dirty touching slime like that.

correct

if you well connected

you can just have the IRS go after him

or the justice department start a secret investigation on the guy

https://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/it...o_throw_reporter_off_fucking_balcony_for_aski

As State of the Union rebuttals go, it’s going to be hard to top Rep. Michael Grimm, R-New York.

The former Marine and FBI vet told a reporter asking about campaign finance issues—and this is according to a transcript from the network conducting the ill-fated interview:

Grimm: “Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I’ll throw you off this f—–g balcony.”

Scotto: “Why? I just wanted to ask you…”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “If you ever do that to me again…”

Scotto: “Why? Why? It’s a valid question.”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

More on the story here. Video below.

They surely do get pissy when they get caught.

Jon Stewart is going to go to town on this one.

He's from Staten Island. What do you expect?
That island is one giant cess pool of degenerates.

it's the jersey Shore mashed up with the thuggery of the big city.

Well now we know what a GOP government would look like.

no more ugly than the one in there now

except, we have a progressive President threatening to roll over us and throw us all off the fucking balcony...

funny that doesn't bother you or the op

LOL

You sound more desperate every day. The way you keep running form thread to thread to blame the president for the Repub's failures - hon, pace yourself or you could really hurt yourself.

Sorry, but blaming the president for what this jerk threatened or for his legal problems cuz he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar is just childish.

Well now we know what a GOP government would look like.

no more ugly than the one in there now

except, we have a progressive President threatening to roll over us and throw us all off the fucking balcony...

funny that doesn't bother you or the op

LOL

You sound more desperate every day. The way you keep running form thread to thread to blame the president for the Repub's failures - hon, pace yourself or you could really hurt yourself.

Sorry, but blaming the president for what this jerk threatened or for his legal problems cuz he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar is just childish.

I could less about cookie jars or you childish trolling
a lot of us have more things to worry about with this party in control of our country, not what some silly congresscritter said from New Yauk

Last edited:
This wasn't "paparazzi".

This was a reporter.

And Grimm is a public servant.

Not a mobste
r.

Gee, i thought in NYC they were the same thing, but reserved for the democrat party and of course Al Sharpton.

As DA..Rudy Giuliani did a fine job of freeing New York from the grip of the mob. Good on you to shit on that record.

And Al Sharpton has never been involved with the Mob.

We are talking mob with a small m here. It's a whole different thlng from the glory days.

And I don't worship at the altar of Giuliani, he's a RINO. But I understand because it's NYC.

I mean it's not like Dick Cheney or anyone like him would ever get elected in NYC.

Threats of bodily harm in response to a question? What a jackass. Criminal charges should be filed and he should be censured by the House. He is a disgrace.

Threats of bodily harm in response to a question? What a jackass. Criminal charges should be filed and he should be censured by the House. He is a disgrace.

This guy will move to the short list for the Rethuglican presidential nomination.

https://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/it...o_throw_reporter_off_fucking_balcony_for_aski

As State of the Union rebuttals go, it’s going to be hard to top Rep. Michael Grimm, R-New York.

The former Marine and FBI vet told a reporter asking about campaign finance issues—and this is according to a transcript from the network conducting the ill-fated interview:

Grimm: “Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I’ll throw you off this f—–g balcony.”

Scotto: “Why? I just wanted to ask you…”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “If you ever do that to me again…”

Scotto: “Why? Why? It’s a valid question.”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

More on the story here. Video below.

They surely do get pissy when they get caught.

Meh, he's a Grimm, probably the reporter is a Blutbad.

Obama tries to fix what congress refuses to fix, and the cons threaten impeachment. But when a con threatens murder, the GOP tries to ignore it.

Forum List

Back