'I'll throw you off this fucking balcony, I'll break you in half'

Threats of bodily harm in response to a question? What a jackass. Criminal charges should be filed and he should be censured by the House. He is a disgrace.

Obama tries to fix what congress refuses to fix, and the cons threaten impeachment. But when a con threatens murder, the GOP tries to ignore it.

tissue? waaaa

that upstanding Obama never threatens anyone

Ahha that reporters face, he was scared shitless. Dont fuck with Marines, they dont play.

fight, kill, fight, kill, knives, gunfights, fight kill

[ame=http://youtu.be/MuyOjdZ4W4I]Left Wing Vitriol: Rhetoric of Bill Maher Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Threats of bodily harm in response to a question? What a jackass. Criminal charges should be filed and he should be censured by the House. He is a disgrace.

A generation ago, there would have been consequences for what is accepted now.

These days, congress can commit almost any crime and its just business as usual. Cocaine? Not a problem. Looking for sex in airport bathrooms? That's okay. A congressman lies and calls the president a liar and gets re-elected for his own lie. Vitter/Coburn/Santorum launder money over a sex scheme and Santorum runs for president while the other two just go to work the next day. Issa, a known crook who is now hiding facts in hopes of pinning fake charges on the president.

I notice too that in Grimm's statement, there is not apology for his threats of bodily harm.

And, some rw's here blame the president.

:cuckoo:

Ahha that reporters face, he was scared shitless. Dont fuck with Marines, they dont play.

The journalist had every right to be afraid and Marines don't threaten murder when they don't get their way. But, thugs do.

A generation ago, there would have been consequences for what is accepted now.

These days, congress can commit almost any crime and its just business as usual. Cocaine? Not a problem. Looking for sex in airport bathrooms? That's okay. A congressman lies and calls the president a liar and gets re-elected for his own lie. Vitter/Coburn/Santorum launder money over a sex scheme and Santorum runs for president while the other two just go to work the next day. Issa, a known crook who is now hiding facts in hopes of pinning fake charges on the president.

I notice too that in Grimm's statement, there is not apology for his threats of bodily harm.

And, some rw's here blame the president.

:cuckoo:

wow, you need a towel for that whine fest

https://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/it...o_throw_reporter_off_fucking_balcony_for_aski

As State of the Union rebuttals go, it’s going to be hard to top Rep. Michael Grimm, R-New York.

The former Marine and FBI vet told a reporter asking about campaign finance issues—and this is according to a transcript from the network conducting the ill-fated interview:

Grimm: “Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I’ll throw you off this f—–g balcony.”

Scotto: “Why? I just wanted to ask you…”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “If you ever do that to me again…”

Scotto: “Why? Why? It’s a valid question.”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

More on the story here. Video below.

They surely do get pissy when they get caught.

Thug congressman is thug.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3pp-WD9ezk]Rep. Michael Grimm confronts reporter during interview - No more questions please - YouTube[/ame]

Well, you people in New Yauk can gather up your millions and recall him or just whine on a messageboard

The journalist had every right to be afraid and Marines don't threaten murder when they don't get their way. But, thugs do.

What in the hell do you know about what Marines do/don't.
Dear God.
Did you ever bother to serve your country?

No, of course Luddly hasn't served!?!? My God, every good liberal knows that people who serve or have served are one step away from becoming crazed madmen! Luddly served? I had to laugh out loud when I read that one.

Forum List

Back