Snadra Fluke for Henry Waxman's senate seat ?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
She says she's 'considering it'.

I hate that Waxman is leaving. He's been a very effective senator, has accomplished a lot of good but Fluke would be great!

Stand back so you don't get hit by flying debris as the rw's/limbaugh's heads explode.

Gotta love it!

Edited to add, obviously, the subject line should read, Sandra Fluke.

If you can create a campaign based on free condoms and hatred for Rush Limbaugh bring it on. The left is becoming more unhinged every day.

She says she's 'considering it'.

I hate that Waxman is leaving. He's been a very effective senator, has accomplished a lot of good but Fluke would be great!

Stand back so you don't get hit by flying debris as the rw's/limbaugh's heads explode.

Gotta love it!

Edited to add, obviously, the subject line should read, Sandra Fluke.

I think she always expected to get into politics. I can see her running. A limpball meltdown would only be funny.

Free condemns, free birth control, free abortion, free food, free sex, etc.

Doesn't sound to bad.

Free food,free housing,throw in free child care,free clothing,free utilities....
Hey why the fuck not.There are still some Americans who are going to work and
being productive..How dare they have so much.

I bet she isn't old enough to be VP. I can imagine the Clinton Fluke ticket.

I bet she isn't old enough to be VP. I can imagine the Clinton Fluke ticket.

I could imagine a Bill Clinton ticket with Sandra Fluke under the desk. Hillary would have had her for breakfast back in the good old days when the media snickered at the "bimbo eruption squad" but she would be an ally today.

Libs have a deep bench to choose from: Raoul Castro, er, wow even Communist nations have abandoned American Progressive economics. The Chinese, Vietnamese ever the USSR has left American Liberals at the alter... maybe Krugman is the furthest Left

If it is possible to computerize food productions and just let robots do it. Why exactly shouldn't we do so??? This way every one pays a small tax to upkeep the system = super cheap food for all.

Like I keep saying this isn't the 18th century. The conservatives haven't got it through their small heads that isn't so.

Free condemns, free birth control, free abortion, free food, free sex, etc.

Doesn't sound to bad.

Free food,free housing,throw in free child care,free clothing,free utilities....
Hey why the fuck not.There are still some Americans who are going to work and
being productive..How dare they have so much.

Well, if the 1% weren't ripping off the productive Americans at every turn and looking for ways to send their jobs to China, maybe people wouldn't be looking to government for assistance.

Has she actually finished law school yet?

Last edited:
I just find it amusing that a woman going to Georgetown University, one step down from Ivy League, and with a yearly tuition rate of 45K or there about's can't afford her own birth control.

I find that hilarious. I also find it hilarious that you lefties don't.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back