'I'll throw you off this fucking balcony, I'll break you in half'

The journalist had every right to be afraid and Marines don't threaten murder when they don't get their way. But, thugs do.

What in the hell do you know about what Marines do/don't.
Dear God.
Did you ever bother to serve your country?

No, of course Luddly hasn't served!?!? My God, every good liberal knows that people who serve or have served are one step away from becoming crazed madmen! Luddly served? I had to laugh out loud when I read that one.

My first husband was killed in Vietnam.
My second husband came home from Vietnam an empty husk.

Don't pretend to know what PTSD is really like or what its like to have catastrophic combat injuries and don't pretend to be heroes when, in fact, you do nothing to earn your spot on this planet.

This thread is about a Republican threatening to murder a journalist. How about you have the balls to address that fact?

What in the hell do you know about what Marines do/don't.
Dear God.
Did you ever bother to serve your country?

No, of course Luddly hasn't served!?!? My God, every good liberal knows that people who serve or have served are one step away from becoming crazed madmen! Luddly served? I had to laugh out loud when I read that one.

My first husband was killed in Vietnam.
My second husband came home from Vietnam an empty husk.

Don't pretend to know what PTSD is really like or what its like to have catastrophic combat injuries and don't pretend to be heroes when, in fact, you do nothing to earn your spot on this planet.

This thread is about a Republican threatening to murder a journalist. How about you have the balls to address that fact?

I'm so sorry for your losses, L.

Also, all this time I thought you were a guy. Live and learn!

So...I will go back thru this thread to see if anyone condemns this idiot Congressman like I do. There are no excuses for his behavior.

There is an excuse for everything. In his case, he's a degenerate LOLberal from Staten Island.

you love how we are all suppose to bow with their demands we "condemn" some person most of us don't even know...

gawd they need to shoot them high horses they all ride

oh damn, I said shoot......that must mean I'm out to KILL AND MURDER

Politics attracts a certain ruthless, power hungry, narcissistic personality. I'm surprised there aren't more violent outbursts like this, frankly. At least Grimm is out in the open as a scumbag.

Politics attracts a certain ruthless, power hungry, narcissistic personality. I'm surprised there aren't more violent outbursts like this, frankly. At least Grimm is out in the open as a scumbag.

Yup. being that politics is simply a game of deceit and self grandizing in the name of "the public interest", it attracts sociopaths and seedy characters. Otherwise we'd have honest politicians. But we do not, they are rare.

And apparently you are under the impression that a LOLberal can not be republican. Which is hilarious. A NYC republican at that... :lmao:

Threats of bodily harm in response to a question? What a jackass. Criminal charges should be filed and he should be censured by the House. He is a disgrace.

A generation ago, there would have been consequences for what is accepted now.

These days, congress can commit almost any crime and its just business as usual. Cocaine? Not a problem. Looking for sex in airport bathrooms? That's okay. A congressman lies and calls the president a liar and gets re-elected for his own lie. Vitter/Coburn/Santorum launder money over a sex scheme and Santorum runs for president while the other two just go to work the next day. Issa, a known crook who is now hiding facts in hopes of pinning fake charges on the president.

I notice too that in Grimm's statement, there is not apology for his threats of bodily harm.

And, some rw's here blame the president.

:cuckoo:

Seems their okay with violent intimidating threats to deny the reporter his constitutional rights.

No wonder they have as their new darling Russian President Putin who simply has reporters in Russia he doesn't like killed.

Threats of bodily harm in response to a question? What a jackass. Criminal charges should be filed and he should be censured by the House. He is a disgrace.

These days, congress can commit almost any crime and its just business as usual. Cocaine? Not a problem. Looking for sex in airport bathrooms? That's okay. A congressman lies and calls the president a liar and gets re-elected for his own lie. Vitter/Coburn/Santorum launder money over a sex scheme and Santorum runs for president while the other two just go to work the next day. Issa, a known crook who is now hiding facts in hopes of pinning fake charges on the president.

I notice too that in Grimm's statement, there is not apology for his threats of bodily harm.

Seems their okay with violent intimidating threats to deny the reporter his constitutional rights.

No wonder they have as their new darling Russian President Putin who simply has reporters in Russia he doesn't like killed.

Who are 'they'? Poltiicans, or was this one of those shameless hyperpartisan plugs?

So it was an idle threat since you can't really break someone in half.

You look completely ridiculous in this thread. Give it a rest.

No, I won't.

I was hoping my post would get people to think. There was a time in this country when most men where men.

A time when you crossed the line with another man and he got in your face you either realized you were wrong and apologized or if you felt you were right you would stand your ground and fight back. You didn't go run to your mommy to tell what the big meany said to you ala Sen. Leahy.

The reporter last night should have understood that he broke the code of honor. He asked the congressman to be on camera to discuss the SOTU, then tried to blindside him with the campaign finance crap. He should have realized he was wrong and erased the tape.

It's not how honorable men treat each other.

wow, you need a towel for that whine fest

You really are proud to be as stupid as Grimm.

you love how we are all suppose to bow with their demands we "condemn" some person most of us don't even know...

gawd they need to shoot them high horses they all ride

oh damn, I said shoot......that must mean I'm out to KILL AND MURDER

I know...it takes way too much effort for you to actually say what he did was wrong.

You barely have enough time to go on threads to say "who cares". :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back