I'll Be Watching Fox News

It will be interesting to see if these 20 innocent children and six dedicated, innocent school teacher's lives take on the same importance as the four people who voluntarily traveled to Benghazi and while drawing hazardous duty pay were killed on foreign soil.

They've harped on the Benghazi affair 24/7 for months. Let's see how long this assault weapon attack on innocent American teachers and elementary school students in an ordinary small town lasts. I'm betting the officials at Fox have already planned behind closed doors how best and how quick they can shut it up.

It's amazing that some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves can continue to be misconstrued by zealots who select and purchase war materials by walking around a few tables at a gun show then argue to support one another every time there's a new slaughter.

Has the Obama administration blamed the Connecticut shooting on a video yet? Funny how your concern over murder victims is based solely on the number twenty and up you care four or less you don't.

You callous bastard. Twenty 6 and 7 year old children dead and you're unscathed. Six of their teachers dead and you're unscathed. You really do need your military weapons. I have a suggestion for you. Get off your do nothing ass and sign up for a tour ot two in Afghanistan. You want to use an assault weapon? You'll find an opportunity there.

The Right has been quick to overlook 4500 young Americans dying and about 35,000 seriously wounded UNNECESSARILY...while the Texas cowboy draft dodger was in the white house but all of a sudden four people who volunteered for hazardous duty in the middle east got caught up in an uprising and were killed filling their obligation and they are incensed. That's about as logical as a Fox News story which is more than likely where they heard the report. Get Real......your head is up your ass.

LOL......the same camel herders who told that fairy tale believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. You just forgot to read their story. There's a sucker born every minute....always has been.

About that praying.....it's in your mind. The same place the unicorn came from which John saw when he was writing Revelations...'course he was very ill and delusional. He had an excuse.

Actually, I've read their testimonies multiple times. Which is why I know your caricatures are inaccurate. You either have no clue what the scriptures actually say or are delibrately trying to misrepresent them. I wouldn't put either option past you.

BTW there is no unicorn mentioned in Revelation. But considering you can't even get the non-complex scriptures correct, im not surprised you are confused here.

Has the Obama administration blamed the Connecticut shooting on a video yet? Funny how your concern over murder victims is based solely on the number twenty and up you care four or less you don't.

His position can be summed up in two words: Political convenience.

It will be interesting to see if these 20 innocent children and six dedicated, innocent school teacher's lives take on the same importance as the four people who voluntarily traveled to Benghazi and while drawing hazardous duty pay were killed on foreign soil.

They've harped on the Benghazi affair 24/7 for months. Let's see how long this assault weapon attack on innocent American teachers and elementary school students in an ordinary small town lasts. I'm betting the officials at Fox have already planned behind closed doors how best and how quick they can shut it up.

It's amazing that some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves can continue to be misconstrued by zealots who select and purchase war materials by walking around a few tables at a gun show then argue to support one another every time there's a new slaughter.

You callous bastard. Twenty 6 and 7 year old children dead and you're unscathed. Six of their teachers dead and you're unscathed. You really do need your military weapons. I have a suggestion for you. Get off your do nothing ass and sign up for a tour ot two in Afghanistan. You want to use an assault weapon? You'll find an opportunity there.

The Right has been quick to overlook 4500 young Americans dying and about 35,000 seriously wounded UNNECESSARILY...while the Texas cowboy draft dodger was in the white house but all of a sudden four people who volunteered for hazardous duty in the middle east got caught up in an uprising and were killed filling their obligation and they are incensed. That's about as logical as a Fox News story which is more than likely where they heard the report. Get Real......your head is up your ass.

Don't like being called on your bullcrap do you?

Fuck you you two faced hypocrite sack of shit you don't give a tinkers dam about those children you just want to use them for a political agenda and to vilify anyone who does not share your views.The shooter was a sick demented son of a bitch for doing what he did you don't have that excuse for the callous political bullshit your trying to pass of as concern and righteous indignation.
funny-daffy-duck-of-photos-325.jpg

God you're stupid..... Just thought you should be reminded of that......

LOL......the same camel herders who told that fairy tale believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. You just forgot to read their story. There's a sucker born every minute....always has been.

About that praying.....it's in your mind. The same place the unicorn came from which John saw when he was writing Revelations...'course he was very ill and delusional. He had an excuse.

Actually, I've read their testimonies multiple times. Which is why I know your caricatures are inaccurate. You either have no clue what the scriptures actually say or are delibrately trying to misrepresent them. I wouldn't put either option past you.

BTW there is no unicorn mentioned in Revelation. But considering you can't even get the non-complex scriptures correct, im not surprised you are confused here.

The Bible....I've read it all. The new testament no less than ten times. Granted it's been years ago and I'm 78 years old but I got the idea. You people who believe the wild assed yammerings of a sick and delusional man have some tricks you use(translation) when ordinary people who don't especially cater to fairy tales point out something. I guess I was thinking dragon in Revelations....C'Mon Now....Get Real for once in your life. If you walked down a street and somebody was simply reading this stuff aloud, you would think he was crazy and the difference in you and me.......I'd know he was.

Isaah 34
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Numbers 23
22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Revelations 12
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Last edited:

Fuck you you two faced hypocrite sack of shit you don't give a tinkers dam about those children you just want to use them for a political agenda and to vilify anyone who does not share your views.The shooter was a sick demented son of a bitch for doing what he did you don't have that excuse for the callous political bullshit your trying to pass of as concern and righteous indignation.
funny-daffy-duck-of-photos-325.jpg

Bingo.

If you don't agree with his hypocritical ass your uncaring and in fact your glad those children were killed.

Notice how he brings Bush and Iraq into every conversation? He forgets that both Dems and Reps in Congress approved the war.

As for Benghazi?? He's perfectly willing to give that fuck in the WH and his sorry State Department a pass on the deaths of those four men. He says they were willingly in harms way. Which is true. What he doesn't say is the fact that Barry and his shitty State Department left those men to die. They didn't increase security when asked and they sure as shit didn't send help. He's okay with that though because he a hypocritical asshole.

Righteous indignation?? More like partisan bullshit galore.

Sounds more like some kids out there have an asshole for a grandparent. Unless you know everyone's and I mean everyone's viewing habits, you ought to STFU! You sound more ignorant than what we give you credit for.

I'll shut up when I'm dead or banned. If bullshit was music this goddamned right wing rag would be a whole brass band.

your a whole band by yourself......Geezus i bet the caretakers have to give you something in your Metamucil to get you to shut up....

Can Metamucil "cure" those FAUX Noise Bimbos, who have.....

Is Obama hiding evidence on the Sandy Hill shootings?

The Bible....I've read it all. The new testament no less than ten times. Granted it's been years ago and I'm 78 years old but I got the idea. You people who believe the wild assed yammerings of a sick and delusional man have some tricks you use(translation) when ordinary people who don't especially cater to fairy tales point out something. I guess I was thinking dragon in Revelations....C'Mon Now....Get Real for once in your life. If you walked down a street and somebody was simply reading this stuff aloud, you would think he was crazy and the difference in you and me.......I'd know he was.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5SG2nWhAc]George Carlin - Religion is Bullshit - YouTube[/ame]​

Is Obama hiding evidence on the Sandy Hill shootings?

I think Susan Rice brainwashed the shooter.

At least that's what I heard on Fox

Last edited:
This tragedy was so perfect for the administration to use as a vehicle to drive Benghazi off the front page that they might have engineered it themselves.

The cases do have similarities. The administration wants to limit free speech and machinates the deaths of 30 people to do it. The administration wants to end Second Amendment rights and as if by magic, 27 people are killed, right on cue.

You know what? I have only been on here for less that a year. I knew right away from just a couple of your comments that you were stupid.

But after reading what you wrote above, I got to say; you are one of the most fuked up individuals I have come across in a long time. You need an ass kicking. To bad we are on a message board. Fuk you. Don't forget to neg rep me for saying I would kick your ass.
Asshole.

This tragedy was so perfect for the administration to use as a vehicle to drive Benghazi off the front page that they might have engineered it themselves.

The cases do have similarities. The administration wants to limit free speech and machinates the deaths of 30 people to do it. The administration wants to end Second Amendment rights and as if by magic, 27 people are killed, right on cue.

You know what? I have only been on here for less that a year. I knew right away from just a couple of your comments that you were stupid.

But after reading what you wrote above, I got to say; you are one of the most fuked up individuals I have come across in a long time. You need an ass kicking. To bad we are on a message board. Fuk you. Don't forget to neg rep me for saying I would kick your ass.
Asshole.

I agree with you but since we're sure the MF is crazy be careful about the cyber asskicking.....he might be 6'6" have a field artillary piece in his front yard with his black belt displayed on top of it. Many times he burns crosses but that's in front of someone else's house.

Last edited:
LOL! It just occurred to me that you sound like someone who prays to the father.

Folks who honestly believe they will meet a ghost pal floating on a cloud and fly off to live in bliss forever while folks who don't believe in their ghost burn in a pit bore the shit out of me.

I've told you before, your caricature doesn't reflect reality.

And yes, I pray to the Father. I invite you to do the same. He will always be there for you welcoming you with open arms if you just let Him.

how well did you know John?.....

I'll shut up when I'm dead or banned. If bullshit was music this goddamned right wing rag would be a whole brass band.

your a whole band by yourself......Geezus i bet the caretakers have to give you something in your Metamucil to get you to shut up....

Can Metamucil "cure" those FAUX Noise Bimbos, who have.....

who said Metamucil can cure anything?......

I've told you before, your caricature doesn't reflect reality.

And yes, I pray to the Father. I invite you to do the same. He will always be there for you welcoming you with open arms if you just let Him.

how well did you know John?.....

I'm very glad I didn't know the crazy son-of-a-bitch. Anybody who could spout off a load of bullshit like that should be in an asylum. Why do you think they put his ass out there on that island?

Isaah 34
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Numbers 23
22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Revelations 12
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

You're claim was there was a mention of a unicorn in the Revelations of John. And ill take it from the fact that you had to resort to others passages, that you are conceding the point.

Isaah 34

Numbers 23

Revelations 12

You're claim was there was a mention of a unicorn in the Revelations of John. And ill take it from the fact that you had to resort to others passages, that you are conceding the point.

Hey Numbnuts.....read it. I said I got the unicorns mixed up with the dragons. ROTFLMAO!! I can't believe intelligent people are discussing this.

Forum List

Back