I'll Be Watching Fox News

Clinton was impeached for LYING not a blow job. Your a fucking idiot.

Why was he investigated, putting him in a situation where he lied?

A blow job.

And it's you're, not your, you fucking idiot.

Speaking of fucking idiots.

If he hadn't gotten that blowjob and it hadn't been found out he wouldn't have been caught lying because he wouldn't have had to lie. As for his situation?? He put himself in that situation by letting Lewinski blow his sorry ass.

You're an idiot and a fucking one at that.

It will be interesting to see if these 20 innocent children and six dedicated, innocent school teacher's lives take on the same importance as the four people who voluntarily traveled to Benghazi and while drawing hazardous duty pay were killed on foreign soil.

They've harped on the Benghazi affair 24/7 for months. Let's see how long this assault weapon attack on innocent American teachers and elementary school students in an ordinary small town lasts. I'm betting the officials at Fox have already planned behind closed doors how best and how quick they can shut it up.

It's amazing that some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves can continue to be misconstrued by zealots who select and purchase war materials by walking around a few tables at a gun show then argue to support one another every time there's a new slaughter.

You get my vote for dumbest post of the month.

Congrats!

It will be interesting to see if these 20 innocent children and six dedicated, innocent school teacher's lives take on the same importance as the four people who voluntarily traveled to Benghazi and while drawing hazardous duty pay were killed on foreign soil.

They've harped on the Benghazi affair 24/7 for months. Let's see how long this assault weapon attack on innocent American teachers and elementary school students in an ordinary small town lasts. I'm betting the officials at Fox have already planned behind closed doors how best and how quick they can shut it up.

It's amazing that some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves can continue to be misconstrued by zealots who select and purchase war materials by walking around a few tables at a gun show then argue to support one another every time there's a new slaughter.

Put down the remote control and slowly back away. Go outside and get some fresh air and ponder the possibility that you may need to seek help.

Benghazi got coverage on the nightly line up as it should have since terrorists killed Americans. It even got an hourly mention during the daytime.

Newtown has had 24/7 wall to wall coverage since it happened. That coverage continues today. Many commentators on Fox have discussed everything for banning video games and restricting gun purchases to fixing the mental health system.

What the fuck more do you expect? You want them to stop covering bad news about Obama's whitehouse huh?
Not gonna happen so you better deal with it or follow my previous advice.

My goodness, how resentful you are!
'Round these parts, it's called Experience!
(....with FAUX Noise.)​

Chill out before you blow a gasket, asswipe

Tell me, when are we going to discuss they way the policies of the left have destroyed the moral fiber of this nation.....

I guess we just handle that much FREEDOM a little-more maturely than you "conservatives"....
(...who are convinced we're here to suffer our way into Heaven.)

handjob.gif

I need to get this straight (if you don't mind) it's perfectly acceptable to serve this country, overseas, and as an Ambassador of this country - to be murdered in said service (again, as a presidentially appointed diplomat) while begging for help from the very administration that this public servant worked for and you're upset that a cable news is demanding answers from a seemingly corrupt administration that refuses to answer a single question truthfully?

I distinctly recall ABC, NBC and CBS - no cable back then, going on non-stop in an attempt to get Richard Nixon impeached, and all he did was order a break in.
Not one soul lost their life.

And now you think that this same cable news organization wants this horrible tragedy, where these babies were murdered in cold blood, to simply "go away"? And, you go further, blaming this murder on law-abiding citizens who purchase a weapon at a gun show and quantify their purchase as "war materials"?

From your statements on "some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves continue to be misconstrued by zealots.."
it is relatively clear that you are in a very serious state of hatred and resentment. Might I ask you to talk to someone, anyone - in particular, a mental health professional, a clergyman, Mother or father. You have some very troubling issues, my friend.

I will pray for you.

Hell...that's nothing. The entire Republican party plus every law enforcement branch in existence spent eight years and about $75,000,000 and did finally find something to impeach president Clinton for......a goddamned blow job. One thing I know, if a woman could get pregnant through the mouth life would begin at the lips. I think I heard a Republican congressman talk about that one time.....

You are so full of shit about the consulate thing and only some right wing pervert could possibly dream that the event in Benghhazi where well educated, mature, healthy, adult individuals voluntarily accepted a potentially dangerous assignment and drew hazardous duty bonuses for the time they were there in any remote way compared to a slaughter of innocent 6 years olds while they were with half a mile of their homes in a classroom......even war mongering Republicans should be shamed by that.

Again, please get some professional help. I fear that you are on a collision course with disaster in your life. God bless you.

I need to get this straight (if you don't mind) it's perfectly acceptable to serve this country, overseas, and as an Ambassador of this country - to be murdered in said service (again, as a presidentially appointed diplomat) while begging for help from the very administration that this public servant worked for and you're upset that a cable news is demanding answers from a seemingly corrupt administration that refuses to answer a single question truthfully?

I distinctly recall ABC, NBC and CBS - no cable back then, going on non-stop in an attempt to get Richard Nixon impeached, and all he did was order a break in.
Not one soul lost their life.

And now you think that this same cable news organization wants this horrible tragedy, where these babies were murdered in cold blood, to simply "go away"? And, you go further, blaming this murder on law-abiding citizens who purchase a weapon at a gun show and quantify their purchase as "war materials"?

From your statements on "some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves continue to be misconstrued by zealots.."
it is relatively clear that you are in a very serious state of hatred and resentment. Might I ask you to talk to someone, anyone - in particular, a mental health professional, a clergyman, Mother or father. You have some very troubling issues, my friend.

I will pray for you.

He's fucked up.. somebody really did a number on him for him to be so twisted. I pray for him too...

get back to watching Fox news, you don't want to miss anything:lol:

They villify FOX but seem to know so much about it. :cool:

I'm 78 years old. Nearly half of my high school classmates are already dead. I've been retired for 19 years. My three children and eight grandchildren are very busy....I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way, It's The Way I Raised And Educated Them.

I watch it all and then I come back here to forward the results to Right Wing Assholes who tune in on Fox every chance they get and never look at anything else.

Just for the record, I'm in my late 60s and, unfortunately, I see more and more folks, like yourself, who have more days behind them than in front of them and I see ( in you) the bitterness and frustration of a life "not realized" and I can only hope (and pray) that when the time comes, and death is standing at your bedside smiling at you that you take his hand peaceably; not screaming like a child.

Recompense should be our way.....

Bless you

Its easy to see how much you abhor the constitution.

They villify FOX but seem to know so much about it. :cool:

I'm 78 years old. Nearly half of my high school classmates are already dead. I've been retired for 19 years. My three children and eight grandchildren are very busy....I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way, It's The Way I Raised And Educated Them.

I watch it all and then I come back here to forward the results to Right Wing Assholes who tune in on Fox every chance they get and never look at anything else.

Just for the record, I'm in my late 60s and, unfortunately, I see more and more folks, like yourself, who have more days behind them than in front of them and I see ( in you) the bitterness and frustration of a life "not realized" and I can only hope (and pray) that when the time comes, and death is standing at your bedside smiling at you that you take his hand peaceably; not screaming like a child.

Recompense should be our way.....

Bless you

You almost have to feel pity for these people. Wasting a life, filled with bitterness, dying in bitterness. It must be lonely.

Why would anyone watch a network that clearly upsets them? Are you ill?

I can't stand the personalities on MSNBC so to keep me from being frustrated I tried something new.......I DON'T WATCH THEM

I watch several different news channels. Mainly HLN, but i do switch over to Fox and friends for about 30 to 45 minutes each morning.

This morning Gretchen Carlson broke up in real tears talking about the children, not the fake tears we've seen with others..........

Murder is ok with liberals as long as it's covered up to help them keep and grow power.
Aw, gee....another o' ReRon's kiddies!!!!
eusa_doh.gif

March 23, 2011

ReRon's "Killing Fields"

"Thirty one years ago tomorrow, El Salvador’s Archbishop Oscar Arnulfo Romero was shot and killed by right-wing assassins seeking to silence his message of solidarity with the country’s poor and oppressed. The assassination shocked Salvadorans already reeling in early 1980 from attacks by security forces and government-backed death squads on a growing opposition movement. Romero’s murder further polarized the country and set the stage for the civil war that would rage for the next twelve years. In commemoration of the anniversary, the National Security Archive is posting a selection from our digital archive of 12 declassified U.S. documents that describe the months before his death, his assassination and funeral, as well as later revelations about those involved in his murder."

Forum List

Back