I'll Be Watching Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cammmpbell, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    It will be interesting to see if these 20 innocent children and six dedicated, innocent school teacher's lives take on the same importance as the four people who voluntarily traveled to Benghazi and while drawing hazardous duty pay were killed on foreign soil.

They've harped on the Benghazi affair 24/7 for months. Let's see how long this assault weapon attack on innocent American teachers and elementary school students in an ordinary small town lasts. I'm betting the officials at Fox have already planned behind closed doors how best and how quick they can shut it up.

It's amazing that some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves can continue to be misconstrued by zealots who select and purchase war materials by walking around a few tables at a gun show then argue to support one another every time there's a new slaughter.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg PROUD Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,745
    My goodness, how resentful you are!

I need to get this straight (if you don't mind) it's perfectly acceptable to serve this country, overseas, and as an Ambassador of this country - to be murdered in said service (again, as a presidentially appointed diplomat) while begging for help from the very administration that this public servant worked for and you're upset that a cable news is demanding answers from a seemingly corrupt administration that refuses to answer a single question truthfully?

I distinctly recall ABC, NBC and CBS - no cable back then, going on non-stop in an attempt to get Richard Nixon impeached, and all he did was order a break in.
    Not one soul lost their life.

And now you think that this same cable news organization wants this horrible tragedy, where these babies were murdered in cold blood, to simply "go away"? And, you go further, blaming this murder on law-abiding citizens who purchase a weapon at a gun show and quantify their purchase as "war materials"?

From your statements on "some whore's dream by old men who lived over 200 years ago and owned their own slaves continue to be misconstrued by zealots.."
    it is relatively clear that you are in a very serious state of hatred and resentment. Might I ask you to talk to someone, anyone - in particular, a mental health professional, a clergyman, Mother or father. You have some very troubling issues, my friend.

I will pray for you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  3. OKTexas

OKTexas Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,449
    Tell me, when are we going to discuss they way the policies of the left have destroyed the moral fiber of this nation and how the left is just as responsible for these types of crimes as anyone? You would much prefer to blame a machine than your own screwed up policies.

4. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,285
    The MAJOR distinction between people like me that WATCH Fox and people like you that don't is people like me don't want to prohibit you from having and publishing YOUR opinion. While people like you want to censor Fox and people like me. Shut Fox down. For example here are direct quotes from people like you that support the Fast And Furious cover up that's killed hundreds of innocent Mexicans and unknown Americans, the Benghazi cover up, the Gorelick Memo that prevented the CIA from sharing with the FBI the 9/11 bombers.. quotes by people like you that want to shut down ANY opinion that is different from yours...
    Black Youths March in Peoria Screaming, “We Need to Kill All White People!”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...a-screaming-we-need-to-kill-all-white-people/

Because the Obama Administration is trying to punish Fox for trying to get the facts from the Administration (do I need to remind anyone that 4 Americans were murdered?) The Administration in what looks like a coordinated effort is denying Fox access to information that they are handing out to other news organizations. Why exclude Fox? That is simple – to punish — to try to teach us a lesson not to pry, not to look further for facts.
    I’m sure most of you remember that in October of ’09, White House Communications Director, Anita Dunn, led a broadside against fox news, that seemed organized and calculated to delegitimize the news organization. When the White House tried to exclude Fox from the “Pay Czar” interviews, the WH Press pool came to it’s defense, and the White House blinked. After being called “Nixonian” by not only right of center pundits, but some in the MSM, as well, the White House finally backed off.

This time, the only ones I hear complaining are various personalities at Fox News, most notably Greta Van Susteren, who is more than a little peeved:

Here is my proof. The Administration is now 3 out of 3:

1/ The State Department called a media conference call the night before its employees testified on Capitol Hill and OMITTED FOX FROM THE CALL; (they claimed it was an accidental oversight);

2/ About 2 weeks after the above State Department conference call to all in the media, the CIA had a media wide briefing and released their timeline. The CIA invited major news organizations to the briefing but THE CIA EXCLUDED FOX FROM THOSE INVITED TO THE BRIEFING

3/ and now the latest…. DNI Director James Clapper told Capitol Hill last week that the DNI did not know who took the term Al Qaeda out of the talking points that was given to Ambassador Susan Rice. It turns out that is not true and the DNI released a memo to the media last night indicating that DNI Director James Clapper was wrong last week when he said that (incidentally two plus months after the murders.) The DNI / Intelligence removed Al Qaeda from the talking points memo given to Ambassador Susan Rice. But that’s not all – it isn’t just the “who is on first” at the DNI, it is also what the DNI did to Fox last night. The DNI LEFT FOX NEWS CHANNEL OFF ITS DISTRIBUTION LIST last night when it released this new memo to the media.

and of course though YOU agree with all of that because it is Fox News and any opinion other then yours should be CENSORED!

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 USMB Mod Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,193
    Is the President planning to send officials out to lie about what happened? If not, I don't see the connection other than both were tragic.

6. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,450
    Murder is ok with liberals as long as it's covered up to help them keep and grow power.

The op summed up in one line

7. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,450
    You're an evil, petty little creature.

What kind of sick thing uses murdered children, other than a liberal?

TM did the same thing, that's how low you are.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. Stephanie

Stephanie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,472
    what a miserable life some live

We've already seen how PmsNbc is reporting on this

they are asking Obama to TAKE OUR GUNS away

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  9. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Seems campbell could have made better use of his half-hour of computer time the nursing home gives him each day!

10. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,165
    What a moron you are Cammpbell.