I'll be danged - Republicans may have it right on a health system!

I wouldn't have a Medicare Advantage Plan, they cover 80% for DME, that leaves out

DME that Medicare covers includes, but isn't limited to:
Whereas medigap covers it , the Part B deductible applies. Pay as you go don't work for me.
Everything is a payment in private healthcare. Watch they will slowly administer less medical as they are raising prices. It was installed in 1997 so that they would not impeach Clinton.

Now if tramp would bed a aide they would be a lot of republicans voting for him and he would be called a hero.

Yes, indeed!

What is it that has you so troubled?

Tell me exactly, and I'll explain it to you. BE SPECIFIC.
So you agree that describing the "Advantages" of Medicare "Advantage" are indeed "small."

Yet earlier you described them as:
Indeed, a small and growing chorus of voices now suggest that Medicare Advantage could be the foundation for a unitary and reformed national health system, not Sanders’ “Medicare for All” which would eliminate Part C, but “Medicare Advantage for All” that would eliminate Medicare A and B, and make Part C universal.

When it comes to this health care plan, GO REPUBLICANS!!!! Listen to Ol' Mac! Medicare ADVANTAGE for all!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Sounds like you thought they were pretty "large" back there. Which one is it? Do you somehow not understand that conservatives (both Democrats and Republicans) have been actively trying to destroy our most time proven, necessary government programs like public education, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps,.. from day one? That Obama(<conservative)care started out as Romneycare and simply added more guaranteed giveaways to private monopolies in exchange for shittier service with A LITTLE better "coverage"? Proudly drank the KoolAid and now imagine yourself above it all..?

Last edited:
I wouldn't have a Medicare Advantage Plan, they cover 80% for DME, that leaves out

DME that Medicare covers includes, but isn't limited to:
Whereas medigap covers it , the Part B deductible applies. Pay as you go don't work for me.
Everything is a payment in private healthcare. Watch they will slowly administer less medical as they are raising prices. It was installed in 1997 so that they would not impeach Clinton.

Now if tramp would bed a aide they would be a lot of republicans voting for him and he would be called a hero.
Not signing on to either one, come hell or high high water. I'd rather die in agony. A & B for me.

Once you get older and older many people don't want to continue with medicare advantage plans.

Yeah, but I was talking about when I'll be eligible for Medicare later this year. My experience comes mainly from having to deal with my parents' issues.

I'll just add that I find conflating Medicare "Advantage" plans with getting rid of employer based health care is just goddamned ludicrous. I really thought Mac1958 was smarter than that.

Last edited:
And watch the authoritarians circle jerk wanting to eliminate my insurance that im fucking happy with.
They are doing it right now. just watch the little monkeys.

The only problem with having health care as, for example, in France is that those presently profiting in the U.S. will no longer be. Health care would be at the same level, it would just cost the economy about half as much.

Yeah, but I was talking about when I'll be eligible for Medicare later this year. My experience comes mainly from having to deal with my parents' issues.
You will be in a network if you go with Medical Advantage plans, that means they have shitty dentists. You can write off anything for dentists and doctors not covered by medicare.

It blows my mind how people have faith in our govt. It doesnt matter they do, there are still people so obedient and ignorant, they think they wont do them wrong, again.
This is why tyranny has ruled the human race for millennia. Because of dumb mother fuckers like you.

You will be in a network if you go with Medical Advantage plans, that means they have shitty dentists. You can write off anything for dentists and doctors not covered by medicare.
Oh, believe me I know. I've been on Medicaid for several years now. Same thing. I don't want any special (premium, "Advantage") treatment, just basic health care.. you know, like just about everyone else. Simple fee for service (no insurance whatsoever) would be far superior to the shit we have now.

The need to release the cap on SS and revise the cap on Medicare instead of bankruptcy SS or raising the rates of deductible on Medicare Part B.

I'm mad as hell, thinking they can raise price hikes on Medicare and raise the deductibles.

So you agree that describing the "Advantages" of Medicare "Advantage" are indeed "small."

Yet earlier you described them as:

Sounds like you thought they were pretty "large" back there. Which one is it? Do you somehow not understand that conservatives (both Democrats and Republicans) have been actively trying to destroy our most time proven, necessary government programs like public education, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps,.. from day one? That Obama(<conservative)care started out as Romneycare and simply added more guaranteed giveaways to private monopolies in exchange for shittier service with A LITTLE better "coverage"? Proudly drank the KoolAid and now imagine yourself above it all..?
I think the idea is the best idea out there right now, overall, for the country. And it's not even close.

You want perfection. It's not going to happen. Sorry. I'd rather deal with reality.

Forum List

Back