Ilia Kyva member of the Ukrainian parliament says Zelensky scammed over US $1.2 Billion In the 1st 2.5 Year of his presidency

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine how many $$$$ trillions will be stolen by western politicians and Regime of clown Zelensky in the name of the war

The Biden crime family and its Secret State allies have been ripping the Ukrainian people off since around 2015, when Sleepy Joe was still US Vice-President to Barack Obama. They’ve been doing it in four main ways:

1. Withdrawals of tens of millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people in return for spurious ‘consultancy services’ through financial “holes” – laundered with the help of banks in various countries, and then subsequently transferred to the accounts of a US company owned and controlled in full by the Biden family.
  2. Using the power and influence of the former President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Secretly recorded phone conversations between Poroshenko and former US Vice President Joe Biden have been placed with the Ukrainian judiciary illustrating what is euphemistically referred to as “external governance” – that is, the US secret services being given carte blanche to construct (and hire for biolabs) and obtain greater control over Graphene R&D largely based in Kharkov.
  3. Corruption scams running to billions of dollars related to the fraudulent procurement of coal and gas deals, via which Ukrainians still pay 30% higher prices than costs warrant. Many high-ranking Ukrainian and US officials took out astonishing amounts of money over several years via this method.
  4. Living up to its long-standing reputation for greedy corruption in all directions, Ukrainian officials embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars given by the US State for technical assistance in the development of bioweapons. Some of this money was then used to bribe the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine into looking the other way.
Monied corruption is, let’s face it, a multi-dimensional thing. And nowhere more so than in pro-EUNATO Ukraine.

An extremely detailed and lengthy dossier (and transcript of a press conference on 3rd March this year) has been passed to me by NABU leaks: you can study it in full here, although I would stress that some further knowledge of the Biden family’s flagrant self-enrichment has also come into my possession from other sources.

Zelensky...actor and comedian.

Only cares about the money?

Only cares about the fame.

Standard for that type.

Last edited:
These statements look pretty close to the truth, imho. Personally, I believe Biden and many other top US Politicians (current and former) have been working with Putin all along and intended to hand Ukraine (and probably several other eastern European countries) over to the control of Russia. They didn't expect the people to fight back so vehemently. For example, Biden fully expected Zelensky to accept the offer of a plane ride out of the country.

This is why Putin must take over Ukraine....because he is very against corruption and scamming money from the people

That's not the reason. If Z has only done the amount claimed, Putin needs to put him out of business for giving the leaders of that region a bad name of being pikers and cheapskates.

Just imagine how many $$$$ trillions will be stolen by western politicians and Regime of clown Zelensky in the name of the war

The Biden crime family and its Secret State allies have been ripping the Ukrainian people off since around 2015, when Sleepy Joe was still US Vice-President to Barack Obama. They’ve been doing it in four main ways:

1. Withdrawals of tens of millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people in return for spurious ‘consultancy services’ through financial “holes” – laundered with the help of banks in various countries, and then subsequently transferred to the accounts of a US company owned and controlled in full by the Biden family.
  2. Using the power and influence of the former President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Secretly recorded phone conversations between Poroshenko and former US Vice President Joe Biden have been placed with the Ukrainian judiciary illustrating what is euphemistically referred to as “external governance” – that is, the US secret services being given carte blanche to construct (and hire for biolabs) and obtain greater control over Graphene R&D largely based in Kharkov.
  3. Corruption scams running to billions of dollars related to the fraudulent procurement of coal and gas deals, via which Ukrainians still pay 30% higher prices than costs warrant. Many high-ranking Ukrainian and US officials took out astonishing amounts of money over several years via this method.
  4. Living up to its long-standing reputation for greedy corruption in all directions, Ukrainian officials embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars given by the US State for technical assistance in the development of bioweapons. Some of this money was then used to bribe the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine into looking the other way.
Monied corruption is, let’s face it, a multi-dimensional thing. And nowhere more so than in pro-EUNATO Ukraine.

An extremely detailed and lengthy dossier (and transcript of a press conference on 3rd March this year) has been passed to me by NABU leaks: you can study it in full here, although I would stress that some further knowledge of the Biden family’s flagrant self-enrichment has also come into my possession from other sources.

You man tramp is a crook, now you make Biden one. NO.

That's not the reason. If Z has only done the amount claimed, Putin needs to put him out of business for giving the leaders of that region a bad name of being pikers and cheapskates.
So basically, Z is too small time for Putin's liking?? I can see that....

I assume if you are going to be a kleptocrat; you should go all the way and then you can be considered the richest man in world despite having a government job for the past 20 yrs

Forum List

Back