Ilhan Omar Claims To Be "As American as everyone else is" Is She ?

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said

://dailycaller.com/2019/04/09/ilhan-omar-911-cair/

Not even factually correct. CAIR was form in the 90’s and has a history of supporting terrorist groups
I agree, but the main point I was making was the bitch referring to the murder of 3,000 AMERICANS as "some people did something."

As a New Yorker who witnessed 911, there are no words to describe how much I hate that bitch.

Fake outrage. Every day.

Ironic.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said

://dailycaller.com/2019/04/09/ilhan-omar-911-cair/

Not even factually correct. CAIR was form in the 90’s and has a history of supporting terrorist groups
I agree, but the main point I was making was the bitch referring to the murder of 3,000 AMERICANS as "some people did something."

As a New Yorker who witnessed 911, there are no words to describe how much I hate that bitch.

Fake outrage. Every day.

Fuck you! You piece of shit!

OK.

Your guy pocketed $$ after 9-11. That doesn't upset you at all.

How Donald Trump Cashed in on 9/11 – Rolling Stone

He also sxpressed joy that his building became the tallest one in NY after the WTC fell. That wasn't true, but that fucker was all over the brand when it counted.

Following that national religion tautology diatribe churchstate brand Christiananality pedophilia business mentality of the Islamidiotocracy as Omar joking of being just as American as everyone else with "some people did something" for 9/11 like West Nazi Germany Virginia's KKK Lynching Enforcement making jokes out of stolen absentee voting ballots, the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition making jokes "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" & Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions for Arab "death to the infidels" terrorists & their flying carpet threats.

Same with blasphemers in the OT
Perhaps, but Jews aren't knocking down tall buildings, massacring US troops on Army bases, and slicing peoples heads off.
And they haven't killed 270 million people over the past 1400 years.

Slackers..They did have a decent body count when they were wanting the land of Israel before statehood.
They should be ENTITLED to the land of Israel, and Christians too. Shouldn't be deferring to Muslim, murdering thieves.

Forum List

Back