Ilhan Omar Claims To Be "As American as everyone else is" Is She ?

I'd choose her over you in a "Who's more American" contest.

Choosing would be as much of a waste of time as voting in a republic that has lynching enforcement to make a joke out of stolen absentee ballots just as Omar makes a joke of being the new second class master Muslim race of citizens of before & after 9/11 while some USA dancing on the grave of a SOB dhimmitude servitude super ego schizoid Christiananality pedophile mentality is not all that different in a "Who's More American" contest.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said

://dailycaller.com/2019/04/09/ilhan-omar-911-cair/

Not even factually correct. CAIR was form in the 90’s and has a history of supporting terrorist groups

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said

Not even factually correct. CAIR was form in the 90’s and has a history of supporting terrorist groups
I agree, but the main point I was making was the bitch referring to the murder of 3,000 AMERICANS as "some people did something."

When interviewed on the Steve Colbert Show, Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar said these words >> "When you have people on Fox News that question whether I am actually American, or I put America first, I expect my colleagues to also say that's not OK."

She went on to say >> "Or when people call me a terrorist, or when people say, you that um, because I'm, a Muslim, I'm an immigrant, I'm a refugee, that I can't have any loyalty to our country. I took an oath, I took an oath to uphold the Constitution. I am as American as everyone else is."

Audience cheers and claps.

Omar then went on to play the victim card to the hilt, grumbling about mistreatment of minorities, >> "while the people on Fox & Friends actually said those words. That I may not be an American. My loyalties may not be to this country."

The audience was clearly behind her 100%, but how many people in that audience realize that Omar's oath was sworn in on a Koran ?..the foundation book of Islam. And how many of them know that unlike the Jewish and Christian bibles which forbid lying, according to that Koran, lying (taqiyya) is permissable ?... as long as it somehow furthers the cause of Islam. And that this thereby defeats the whole idea of swearing in, and being consistent with truth.

Then let's take a look at Omar's words above. She said that people on Fox News questioned whether she's actually American, or put America first. She said that's not OK. Is that correct ? Or would questioning her nationality and loyalty be correct ?

According to Brigitte Gabriel, an Arabic-speaking Arab Christian woman, originally from Lebanon, who probably knows as much as much about Muslims and Islam as anyone alive, the wearing of the hijab (which Omar wears) means that the woman wearing it, is a devout Muslim. Devout to the words of the Koran.

And how many people in that Colbert Show audience know what those words in the Koran are ?

How many of them know what the word Uhmma means ? It means the worldwide community of Muslims. It also means the worldwide community of Muslims that receives first loyalty, above all else, including nations, and their Constitutions.

As such, for example, a Muslim in the USA, would have more loyalty, kinship, allegiance to another Muslim in France, Russia, Somalia, Pakistan, or Australia (or anywhere) than to a fellow American, living here in the USA. Or a Muslim in Poland would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in Brazil, than any fellow Pole. A Muslim in Denmark would have more allegiance to a fellow Muslim in China, than a fellow Dane, living right next door.

So wearing a hijab, and swearing in on a Koran, is it a legitimate question to question Omar's loyalty to America, and the US Constitution ? Or one might ask how could it not be a legitimate question ? Or might ask, as a devout Muslim, how could Omar EVER be expected to uphold the Constitution ? (which the Muslim Brotherhood vows to destroy). Or put America first (over the Uhmma) ? Or be "as American as everyone else is."

Is she a Citizen: yes? Then yes.

Greg

I agree, but the main point I was making was the bitch referring to the murder of 3,000 AMERICANS as "some people did something."

As a New Yorker who witnessed 911, there are no words to describe how much I hate that bitch.

She crossed the damn line. I’m not advocating anyone kill her, but if someone does I would consider it karma.

The question is does she support American values.

I know dozens of foreign citizens who think America is the greatest nation on earth. The immigration problem only validates it.

And she despises America.

Hating american values is how democrats get elected.

As a New Yorker who witnessed 911, there are no words to describe how much I hate that bitch.

Fake outrage. Every day.

Fake outrage. Every day.

Fuck you! You piece of shit!

Forum List

Back