Zone1 Ignore feature

As per the question in the op

• Yes

• No

• Too complex for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trolls and OCD time suckers who try to turn the least little thing into a 3 page back and forth, though those two categories aren't mutually exclusive with a sprinkling of people who try to play footsies with the N-word.
You know how to stop a back and forth that is going nowhere?
You stop participating

Do people use the ignore feature because they believe it's the only option due to, what they believe, ineffective moderation and/or due to a possible gap in the rules.

I have only one idiot on ignore, otherwise I wouldn't have any.
Yes, I use it frequently. I even asked a Mod to leave me alone since I can't ignore them and they purposefully replied @ harassing me. I use ignore so I don't have to deal with people I don't like. I am not paid to post here so I want to enjoy my time here for myself.

You can ignore anything you want in life and on line including politics and history and opinion and you can ignore arguments if you want to. Why choose the "ignore" option in an opinion based forum? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

You can ignore anything you want in life and on line including politics and history and opinion and you can ignore arguments if you want to. Why choose the "ignore" option in an opinion based forum? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.
I don't like it when they keep @ing me. I think it is rude if you already have asked them to stop. I can't use ignore feature and they weren't using red letters. They simply were attacking me. They were more intent to attack me then just stop.

Because some asshole members do nothing BUT troll and pollute the discourse.

Because some asshole members do nothing BUT troll and pollute the discourse.
The Mods you cannot use the ignore feature for. asked them to stop @ing me and replying to me since I can't use the ignore feature. They then did it repeatedly to attack me. A mature mod would have just stopped.

Forum List

Back