Ignorant Homophobes fined $13,000 for refusing to host wedding

Every time we had a gay/lesbso wedding at my job, I called out. It was worth the $300+ loss in tips + wage, even when I was on hard times.

Since 4-5 of us would call out, the other waiters would go home feigning illness from being overworked. Good shit.

The sexual degenerates were known to touch and look at the male waiters (and flirt a lot). No real man can tolerate such an insult to his character, his sacred honor, his soul.

Last edited:
Dear hazlnutbag,

How would an American mosque handle such a situation? Would the dykes stay alive long enough to claw their way out the exit door, do you think? And if the dykes spit on the teachings of Islam by demanding that Allah, Mohammed, and the mullah be damned, because queers are going to shit on every institution of religion every chance their mental illness lets them get away with it, what would the mullah do then? Blubber and moan and cave in to the dykes, do you think? Let's hear it asshole. What would a mullah do confronted by these scheming degenerates? Kill them? Yes, that's exactly what he'd do and every sissy in the land knows it. That's why they're such fucking cowards. Queers don't fuck with Muslims, do they nutbag?
Interesting, you compare Muslims to Right Wing Christians ... the difference is a matter of degrees.

Obama promised to unite Americans, but he instead has made us more divided than ever.

NY Farm That Refused To Host Lesbian Wedding Fined $13,000

Liberty Ridge Farm's owners, citing constitutional rights to free speech and religious freedom, have appealed the August ruling by the Division of Human Rights that they violated state anti-discrimination law.

Their attorney said Robert and Cynthia Gifford paid the $10,000 state civil penalty and $1,500 each to Melisa and Jennie McCarthy, whose 2013 wedding they declined to host. The Giffords testified last year that in their Christian beliefs, marriage is between a man and a woman, and the ceremonies are held at their home, a private space where their own rights should be determinate.

Good!

We hurt them in the pocketbook and we shame them in the media.
There is a dark and twisted version of Christianity being practiced in the U.S. They throw love and tolerance over for fear and ignorance, clinging to one archaic hebrew tribal law.

That is pure bullshit, and you have no right to single anyone out to be shamed or sued because of their beliefs. There is nothing dark or twisted or new about Christian beliefs on homosexuality, any more than the Amish's new view on electricity. What is new is you demanding we capitulate to your beliefs at the expense of our own, or else....

And who are you to decide what we can or can't believe/practice? Since when does your sexual proclivity override someone else's rights, beliefs or business code of ethics?
Where the hell is separation of church and state now? Why is the government seizing sermons and insisting private citizens do what they are told even though it is in direct opposition to their religious beliefs? There is no separation. It's a beneficial catch phrase for a minority to dictate what we are to accept, or be vilified for, if we don't. You are the new, dark, twisted version of political correctness that is trying to walk all over personal beliefs.

You scream there is a lack of tolerance by Christians, in a thread you started about the financial success of being intolerant toward someone's religious beliefs! It cost those people 13,000 dollars to remain true to their beliefs instead of caving to yours. And that is bullshit.

"Hello, do you perform gay weddings"? "No". "Ok, thank you".
"Hello, do you perform gay weddings"? "Yes". "Great, can we make an appointment"?
There ya go........

Last edited:
Every time we had a gay/lesbso wedding at my job, I called out. It was worth the $300+ loss in tips + wage, even when I was on hard times.

Since 4-5 of us would call out, the other waiters would go home feigning illness from being overworked. Good shit.

The sexual degenerates were known to touch and look at the male waiters (and flirt a lot). No real man can tolerate such an insult to his character, his sacred honor, his soul.
You do realize that straight men treat women that way often.

^ The funny thing is that he typed this with one hand. B/c he was fingering his butthole with his other hand! And that's the benchmark for becoming a republicunt :thup:

Ignorant Homophobes fined

As usual, little hazelnut can do nothing but call the people he disagrees with, names.

He (and most other liberal fanatics) don't dare allow people to make their own choices, use their own judgment, and act on their own free opinion. They must bow before the altar of Big Government and accept the opinions of the liberals who run it.

Some things never change.

Liberty Ridge Farm's owners, citing constitutional rights to free speech and religious freedom, have appealed the August ruling by the Division of Human Rights that they violated state anti-discrimination law.

Their attorney said Robert and Cynthia Gifford paid the $10,000 state civil penalty and $1,500 each to Melisa and Jennie McCarthy, whose 2013 wedding they declined to host. The Giffords testified last year that in their Christian beliefs, marriage is between a man and a woman, and the ceremonies are held at their home, a private space where their own rights should be determinate.

Good!

There is a dark and twisted version of Christianity being practiced in the U.S. They throw love and tolerance over for fear and ignorance, clinging to one archaic hebrew tribal law.

We kind of knew you were a waiter and mad about low wages....

Good!

The Constitution believes in Freedom of Religion. Which means they can't make you prey to their god but they can't make you compromise their value system as a religion..........It's the reason religions we think are "weird' are allowed time off work to prey and we aren't.

No one is obligated to marry a gay couple...........There are plenty of people on Craigslist that will do it, why expect a Christian to do it?

I fought for Gay Freedom and I won't fight against Christian Freedoms. Your perspective is the exact opposite of what laws once were (and still are in many states). Don't become the person that you once hated. Get smarter, get bigger, get stronge and start a knowledge revolution.

I imagine a liberal would sell his/her/its principles for about $3. These folks kept theirs for a mere $13,000. An amount that could be restored within seconds were a fund-raiser to magically spring up.

Your post is funny because the term "Liberal" means "More Of" and currently is related to "More of Government". The "Liberal" laws against gays aren't even gone yet.

Seems you have a lot to learn about the Dictionary and Political Parties.

Speaking as someone who's recently started working in the wedding business, I can't understand turning away paying customers on the basis of a couple being gay (or anything based on race or religion, for that matter). Seems silly to me.

Then you aren't a Christian......or maybe you are one of the false Christians parading as a Christian. Your statement has False Christian Tea Party all over it.

"As long as there is profit involved I'm willing to compromise my principles" ~ Tea party 101

Speaking as someone who's recently started working in the wedding business, I can't understand turning away paying customers on the basis of a couple being gay (or anything based on race or religion, for that matter). Seems silly to me.

I can understand it. When you have to issue refunds to your degenerate customers because none of your staff will show up to actually serve them, it becomes a money sink.

Go serve at a gay wedding and get your ass fondled everywhere you go.

So many homosexuals are so angry and hateful about being homosexuals, they know what their doing is fucked up.

What sucks is how so many of them like to torture others with their tortured "lifestyle"

Then you aren't a Christian......or maybe you are one of the false Christians parading as a Christian. Your statement has False Christian Tea Party all over it.

"As long as there is profit involved I'm willing to compromise my principles" ~ Tea party 101

Well, no. I'm probably more of an atheist (although you'll meet few who are more tolerant towards religion than me).

Smart Americans will tolerate "Atheists" as if they are a religion. But like everything else, we will not let you set standards for us. You will never be able to force your personal perspective onto others. In a few cases maybe, but in the bigger picture NO.

I can understand it. When you have to issue refunds to your degenerate customers because none of your staff will show up to actually serve them, it becomes a money sink.

Are you sure your temp agency set you up on the right job?:boobies:

Last edited:
So many homosexuals are so angry and hateful about being homosexuals, they know what their doing is fucked up.

What sucks is how so many of them like to torture others with their tortured "lifestyle"

^that's pretty ignorant. The only reason gays are striving for attention today is due to decades of oppression and laws used to control them made by straight people. If you think gays are "torturing you" by fighting for Liberties you don't understand the topic, the history and are possibly LD.

Now I've never filmed a gay wedding myself, but I have edited one, and I didn't see any evidence of massive ass fondling.

:badgrin:

He never saw it either. He's just a bias brain scared to death of gays. He thinks if they are allowed to get married they will grab his ass. Low informed Americans are a plague in America.

Forum List

Back