Christian baker not backing down after Gov't punishes him for refusing to make gay wedding cake

This isn't about laws or rights. It's about intimidating and punishing those who dare to disagree with you.

The laws are the laws. They're there. But PA laws only come into effect if someone chooses to complain.

A reasonable person, told by a religious person that they somehow can't bake a cake, would get the hell out of there and let them be.

Just another intellectually dishonest argument from the Regressive Left.

Actually the progressive left, the right is regressive, back to the stone age.

This isn't about laws or rights. It's about intimidating and punishing those who dare to disagree with you.

The laws are the laws. They're there. But PA laws only come into effect if someone chooses to complain.

A reasonable person, told by a religious person that they somehow can't bake a cake, would get the hell out of there and let them be.

Just another intellectually dishonest argument from the Regressive Left.

Actually the progressive left, the right is regressive, back to the stone age.
The term Regressive Left has been coined by honest, decent liberals who hate seeing what the Regressives have done.

I'll be more than happy to provide links and examples upon request.

The term Regressive Left has been coined by honest, decent liberals who hate seeing what the Regressives have done.

I'll be more than happy to provide links and examples upon request.

Oh, for the love of God, please don't. I get tired of Jerry Seinfeld whining that his racist buddy can't get a gig anymore because of "political correctness".

The term Regressive Left has been coined by honest, decent liberals who hate seeing what the Regressives have done. I'll be more than happy to provide links and examples upon request.
Oh, for the love of God, please don't. I get tired of Jerry Seinfeld whining that his racist buddy can't get a gig anymore because of "political correctness".
Tough shit, Joe. It is what it is.

There are plenty of honest liberals out there, and they expose people like you for what you are.

Quit whining.

There are plenty of honest liberals out there, and they expose people like you for what you are.

Quit whining.

I don't consider Jerry Seinfeld to be an "honest liberal". He's just an unfunny comedian. He wasn't funny 20 years ago, he's not funny now.

Also, not a liberal, guy. I'm a pragmatist. I go with what works.

simply put, Letting Ann Coulter spew racist bile on campus doesn't have any pragmatic benefit.

None whatsoever.

Quit whining.

I don't consider Jerry Seinfeld to be an "honest liberal". He's just an unfunny comedian. He wasn't funny 20 years ago, he's not funny now.

Also, not a liberal, guy. I'm a pragmatist. I go with what works.

simply put, Letting Ann Coulter spew racist bile on campus doesn't have any pragmatic benefit.

None whatsoever.
Correct, you're not a liberal, you're a Regressive Leftist.

Nope, I'm a pragmatist. I'm neither left or right.

If the right wing idea creates the desired effect, I'm all for it.

If the left wing idea creates the desired effect, I'm all for it.

I'm a Ends Justifies the Means kind of guy.

I don't get weepy when some Nazi gets the shit kicked out of him like you do.

If we had let that happen 40 years ago, when they wanted to march through Skokie, we'd all be better off.

If we had let that happen 40 years ago, when they wanted to march through Skokie, we'd all be better off.
You're to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, Barack Obama and Noam freakin' Chomsky.

You're blind, Joe. You're also tedious, and I've grown tired of you.

Yes, Joe, I'm all bitch slapped 'n stuff.

Sadly, you are... mostly because you whine about an imaginary problem and not worrying about the real ones.

I worry about the real ones.

Bakers having to follow the Public Accommodation laws is not a real problem.

Nazis being unable to speak on campus is not a real problem.

Only you think these are because someone dragged your ass down to HR for a dirty joke and you are feeling all oppressed.

The Nazis did march through Skokie. So did the KKK.

The Nazis did march through Skokie. So did the KKK.

actually, they didn't. They won their case with the ACLU (nice going, guys) and got a permit to march. But instead, the city of Chicago got them a permit to march in Marquette Park (the last white neighborhood on the South Side at the time) and they had their march there. Then their leader, Frank Collin, whose real name was Frank Cohn (yes, he had issues) got caught with little boys and guns in Nazi headquarters.

Amid the religious liberty cases increasingly heading to the courts, there’s one prominent legal battle that could potentially have some sweeping ramifications: Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. It’s a case that surrounds baker Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado. Phillips, much like Oregon bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein and numerous other wedding venders across the U.S.,

Christian Baker Not Backing Down After Gov’t Punishes Him for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well good for them standing their grounds on their beliefs..................
Go to another cake maker who doesn't give a rats ass would have been much simpler.
If I were to believe as they do because it was against my religion to do so I'd do the same dam thing I sure in the hell wouldn't cower down to some BS LAWS where just because some moron made it a law etc doesn't mean it is a fair nor right law.

/---- I admire his tenacity. I'm Catholic and do not agree with gay marriage but if I had a bake shop and two fagollas wanted a wedding cake, I'd sell it to them.

A majority? Bullshit. Most states are passing laws making it easier for law abiding peop,e to get firearms. It's only the Blue shitholes that have decided to fuck with their people.

You mean the blue states where most of us actually live? Right. ONly in the bizarre world does a lot of empty space get more credence than where people actually live.

And with a right leaning court, we will see those places taken care of as well.

again, guy, Trump is going to make the GOP so unpopular, you'll be wishing for Hoover again.

In those Blue States the politicians from the cities are imposing laws on the rest of the people they don't want. How do you think the NY SAFE act is doing upstate? Most of the local law enforcement people hate it, and don't enforce it.

Keep wishing dickhead.

In those Blue States the politicians from the cities are imposing laws on the rest of the people they don't want. How do you think the NY SAFE act is doing upstate? Most of the local law enforcement people hate it, and don't enforce it.

Keep wishing dickhead.

again, guy, most of who aren't gun nuts are tired of you and your nonsense... you can only scream so loud before people stop listening to you and get on with it.

Keep wishing dickhead.

again, guy, most of who aren't gun nuts are tired of you and your nonsense... you can only scream so loud before people stop listening to you and get on with it.

it's amazing you keep thinking you are in the majority on this. The current trend of more freedom for lawful gun owners gives lie to your statement, like tons of your other statements.

Forum List

Back