*Ignorance, and Willful Ignorance*

Where do you go with this? We nuked Japan in 4 years. We didn't split hairs over which group or whom sponsored their attack on us, so why all this introspection NOW? No. Oil, and the fact Saudi Arabia is the perpetrators. And all goes out the window.

You're trying to compare a country at war with a bunch of cavemen who wanted to attack a country. Two totally different scenarios.

Bin Laden represented radical Islam, not the Saudi government. In fact if you read the history of 911, you'd find that elder Bush had the Saudi government kick Bin Laden out of the country, and that's what launched his war against us. Bin Laden objected to the infidel making oil deals with people of (what he considered) his holy land, and demanded that the Saudi government stop.

Afterwards, he moved to another country (I believe it was the Sudan) and he started terrorist camps. GHW Bush found out about it, and had Sudan kick him out too. So the guy was really getting pissed. That's how he ended up in Afghanistan.
Really? They attacked US. I don't care how many hairs are split here. They were Muslims and they were funded by Saudi Arabia. And that is the be all end all. Your last response is duly noted. I have the sense...you are troll.

And I have the sense you don't know WTF you're even talking about.

Why would the Saudi government fund an enemy of their country to attack the US? For what reason? What did Saudi Arabia gain from 911? And if this was the case, why was Bin Laden conducting his terrorist camps in Afghanistan instead of Saudi?

Bin Laden was like our Charles Manson. He had a brainwashed group of people that would follow him to the ends of the earth. Because he was Saudi, so were his top people.
Do you? I sense a common thread here, deep dank dark denial. Americans would never go this deep into this level of denial. Who are you people?

Yes I'm in denial until you provide evidence that Saudi Arabia was connected to 911. For whatever reason, you think that just because a terrorist is from a certain country, that country must be responsible for the actions of every citizen.

Let me ask: If an American terrorist went to Europe and killed thousands of people in an attack, would you think Trump or our government had to be involved?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. It really doesn't matter at this point does it? Does that sound familiar? At this point those who died don't matter they're dead she says. guess who?
  2. Ignorant Bush let them off the hook, he ushered the saudis onto planes and kissed each ones feet before they boarded.
  3. Then he killed the fatted calf right before they took off, for some unknown reason, everybody was wondering what the fuck???
  4. Then Bush allowed them to sell off their mansions and transfer the loot to a foreign bank.
  5. Then he ate a box of turds, actually made a turd sandwich, put some mustard on it.
  6. And washed it down with a big tall glass of saudi crude oil.
  7. Other than that Bush is a genius!
  8. Joking, he was barely smarter than a rock, still is,...just barely.
  9. People say he is stupid but his hearts in right place, I say it doesn't matter where his heart is, he is fucking DONE!
  10. Ignorance will not be tolerated in heaven.
  11. Islam did 911, islam is guilty of murdering innocent people, its all over their blood stained hands, there is no hope for islam, not even till the very last one.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back