*Ignorance, and Willful Ignorance*

Sorry bout that,

1. So if ignorance isn't going to be rewarded by God when you stand in front of the pearly gates how well do you think willful ignorance will be looked upon?
  2. This is one of the most important question of ALL TIME.
  3. I will elaborate after I get a few crazys to pipe in.
  4. So then GO!
  5. I love these confrontations with simple minds!
  6. And yes this applies to politics too, so don't get you panties wedged up your crack!,...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lefty liberals excuse religious extremism by Muslims. Not Catholics or Jews though, and condemn religious zealotry. Because they are agnostic? Islam is THE religion of Saudi Arabians, and they hold the petrochemical nutsack of the global economy. Liberal Democrats or the Republicans are just shills of their overlords. Ever wonder why we just sort of ignored the 9/11 attackers even though we KNEW they were MUSLIM Arabs sponsored by Saudi Arabia?
They were not sponsored by Saudi Arabia.
Whahabii Saudis were funded by big oil or is it the other way round. really? When Japan attacked us, we didn't differ to minority groups within Japan and then obfuscate. It's clear Saudi Arabia attacked us. And our response? Attack Iraq. Yeah, that's the ticket! Come on now.
Saudi Arabia did NOT attack us you retard. Just because people from that Country were terrorists does not mean the Country supported them, god you are pathetically STUPID.
Retard? Really? Just because Japanese pilots sponsored and driven by Japanese politics didn't mean the country supported them...Really? Insert Saudi Arabia here...Why are you defending THAT?
The people that attacked us On 9/11 did NOT work for the Saudi Government, they were not part of their Military and IN FACT they attacked the Saudis as well. Good god you are stupid.

Sorry bout that,

1. So if ignorance isn't going to be rewarded by God when you stand in front of the pearly gates how well do you think willful ignorance will be looked upon?
  4. So then GO!
  6. And yes this applies to politics too, so don't get you panties wedged up your crack!,...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Maybe it's because I just got up after a nap, but your question doesn't even make any sense.

What is the difference between ignorance and willful ignorance? Isn't all ignorance willful? And ignorant on what subject? After all, we are all ignorant of something. I'm ignorant of sports. I'm ignorant of auto mechanics. And what does ignorance have to do with God's rewards when we die?

If this is some back alley way of starting yet another abortion topic, please tell me now as I find abortion one of the most boring topics to discuss.
Speaking of not making sense...you lost me. Back up and reiterate.

Lefty liberals excuse religious extremism by Muslims. Not Catholics or Jews though, and condemn religious zealotry. Because they are agnostic? Islam is THE religion of Saudi Arabians, and they hold the petrochemical nutsack of the global economy. Liberal Democrats or the Republicans are just shills of their overlords. Ever wonder why we just sort of ignored the 9/11 attackers even though we KNEW they were MUSLIM Arabs sponsored by Saudi Arabia?
Whahabii Saudis were funded by big oil or is it the other way round. really? When Japan attacked us, we didn't differ to minority groups within Japan and then obfuscate. It's clear Saudi Arabia attacked us. And our response? Attack Iraq. Yeah, that's the ticket! Come on now.
Saudi Arabia did NOT attack us you retard. Just because people from that Country were terrorists does not mean the Country supported them, god you are pathetically STUPID.
Retard? Really? Just because Japanese pilots sponsored and driven by Japanese politics didn't mean the country supported them...Really? Insert Saudi Arabia here...Why are you defending THAT?
The people that attacked us On 9/11 did NOT work for the Saudi Government, they were not part of their Military and IN FACT they attacked the Saudis as well. Good god you are stupid.
This is brilliant. Oh please. Yes, pretend this is something shocking. Saudi Arabia all the fucking way. Don't play stupid.

Sorry bout that,

1. Another very serious part of this story, is the story tellers the local and national media.
  2. Just ponder this for a moment, God who is aware of a sparrow falling to the ground and dying knows just what is being said 100% of the time on radio, tv, internet, whispers in a dark room, and who said what and who believed it or rejected it wholeheartedly.
  3. God can weigh a mans heart, and or womens and know if its a good heart or evil.
  4. There is basically nothing that can be ever hidden from God.
  5. The books will be opened at the pearly gates.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is brilliant. Oh please. Yes, pretend this is something shocking. Saudi Arabia all the fucking way. Don't play stupid.
Provide a link and proof that the terrorists on 9/11 were working for Saudi Arabia or were members of their military.

Was it like something like... let me guess...most of the 9/11 attackers WERE Saudis, and all of these fuckers were Wahhabis? What a fucking co-inci-dental. And to whose benefit was this attack? I am sure given the non religious nature of this we can equally blame the Mormons?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. So then GO!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Maybe it's because I just got up after a nap, but your question doesn't even make any sense.

What is the difference between ignorance and willful ignorance? Isn't all ignorance willful? And ignorant on what subject? After all, we are all ignorant of something. I'm ignorant of sports. I'm ignorant of auto mechanics. And what does ignorance have to do with God's rewards when we die?

If this is some back alley way of starting yet another abortion topic, please tell me now as I find abortion one of the most boring topics to discuss.

1. There is ignorance and there is willful ignorance.
  2. One is like you say, you can't fix a car, so you ignorant of that work.
  3. But I'm not referring to that at all, so maybe you don't know how to fix a watch, that too is not what I'm talking about.
  4. Lets say you thinkin your head it is ok for homo's to be a homo, and you say, Live and let Live.
  5. Even thou you are not a homo, that may very well keep you from going past the pearly gates.
  6. So saying you just woke up too won't particularly protect you from ignorance or willful ignorance.
  7. Oh I'm not sure how this will float cause I just woke up.
  8. Thats kind of hedging your response.
  9. If a politician constantly lies over this or that, God sees it and it is written.
  10. Or maybe he lies just some times, it is written.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Provide a link and proof that the terrorists on 9/11 were working for Saudi Arabia or were members of their military.
Really? This is sad. You are in effect aiding our attackers. The Onus, girlfriend, is on YOU , not I. Why are you defending THEM?

Was it like something like... let me guess...most of the 9/11 attackers WERE Saudis, and all of these fuckers were Wahhabis? What a fucking co-inci-dental. And to whose benefit was this attack? I am sure given the non religious nature of this we can equally blame the Mormons?
I said provide evidence that ANY of the terrorists on 9/11 were working for the Saudi Government. You can not and you know it. Using your logic France is a terror state since French citizens have been terrorists, the USA too we have had US Citizens as terrorists as well. Citizenship does not all by itself link a person to a Government. Osama Bin Laden attacked Saudi Arabia on several occasions and was a wanted man by the Saudi Government.

Really? This is sad. You are in effect aiding our attackers. The Onus, girlfriend, is on YOU , not I. Why are you defending THEM?
YOU not I claim they worked for the Government I can not prove a negative you claim a positive and you claimed it first. Back up your claim with facts

Sorry bout that,

4. So then GO!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have a different word for wilful ignorance. That's called stupidity in my book. Ignorance is forgivable while stupidity isn't.

Sorry bout that,

1. The lady is correct, musilms attacked innocent people on 911, and where is the center of islam, saudi arabia.
  2. It will never be anything else.
  3. They did it for mecca, islam, evil.
  4. Thats a true statement.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I said provide evidence that ANY of the terrorists on 9/11 were working for the Saudi Government. You can not and you know it. Using your logic France is a terror state since French citizens have been terrorists, the USA too we have had US Citizens as terrorists as well. Citizenship does not all by itself link a person to a Government. Osama Bin Laden attacked Saudi Arabia on several occasions and was a wanted man by the Saudi Government.
Bubba, for real? Are you just my future self playing the devils advocate? You know damned good and well all the proof we have. Is this going somewhere? We aren't fools and we know Saudi Arabia attacked us. Why are we letting them get away with it? And why excuse them?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. So then GO!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. There is ignorance and there is willful ignorance.
  2. One is like you say, you can't fix a car, so you ignorant of that work.
  3. But I'm not referring to that at all, so maybe you don't know how to fix a watch, that too is not what I'm talking about.
  4. Lets say you thinkin your head it is ok for homo's to be a homo, and you say, Live and let Live.
  5. Even thou you are not a homo, that may very well keep from going past the pearly gates.
  6. So saying you just woke up too won't particularly protect you from ignorance or willful ignorance.
  7. Oh I'm not sure how this will float cause I just woke up.
  8. Thats kind of hedging your response.
  9. If a politician constantly lies over this or that, God sees it and it is written.
  10. Or maybe he lies just some times, it is written.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not hedging my response at all. Maybe you wrote something I just didn't get, and still don't.

Ignorance means unknowledgeable or uneducated of something. Ignorance does not necessarily mean stupid. That's why I say we are all ignorant of something. It's also why I say most ignorance is willful ignorance. I don't know how to fix my car, but I have no interest in fixing it myself either. Therefore I am willfully ignorant of engine mechanics. It's not that I couldn't learn how to do it, it's because I really don't care to learn about it. I would rather pay somebody that had the interest to learn how to fix cars.

Nobody knows what God expects of us. That's why nobody ever came back to tell us I guess. Books? You are reading the words of another human being, and you can't place too much faith on that, because you don't even know if those people were sober or of sound mind.

I don't care what kind of sex people have. It's none of my business. As long as you're not hurting somebody I love, or even an innocent stranger, I simply don't care. My lack of interest of somebody's sex life is not between me and God, it's between them and God.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. So then GO!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have a different word for wilful ignorance. That's called stupidity in my book. Ignorance is forgivable while stupidity isn't.

1. Neither is protected by Gods judgement.
  2. I didn't know won't work to get into heaven.
  3. Either you heard the truth and rejected it willfully or you never heard, still that kind of ignorance will again be rejected, no entrance past the pearly gates.
  4. Gods rules, not mine.
  5. So better bone up on Gods truth now why there's still time for you to understand.
  6. Its not ALL good, read the Bible, nothings hidden, it is written.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

YOU not I claim they worked for the Government I can not prove a negative you claim a positive and you claimed it first. Back up your claim with facts
Oh good lord, child. Please. Ignore me, just look at the facts. If that isn't asking to much. Whahabist oil rich Saudis rich kids crash planes into twin towers. Because? They don't have enough oil, money? Explain that to me again.

Bin Laden was a Saudi. So of course his friends were also Saudi. I mean, if I were evil enough to put together a group of people to harm others, it's likely they would not be from Canada or Mexico. They would likely be people I knew and trust from Ohio. But that would not mean the government sponsored our attack. It's just we were all from the same area.

Bin Laden was a Saudi. So of course his friends were also Saudi. I mean, if I were evil enough to put together a group of people to harm others, it's likely they would not be from Canada or Mexico. They would likely be people I knew and trust from Ohio. But that would not mean the government sponsored our attack. It's just we were all from the same area.

Where do you go with this? We nuked Japan in 4 years. We didn't split hairs over which group or whom sponsored their attack on us, so why all this introspection NOW? No. Oil, and the fact Saudi Arabia is the perpetrators. And all goes out the window.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the mission fields are rather large, global in fact, it is written.
  2. Ignorance won't get you in.
  3. Willful ignorance won't get you in either.
  4. Whats going to get you in ~ JESUS.
  5. I said it, there it is.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back