*Ignorance, and Willful Ignorance*

Sorry bout that,

1. Didn't the muslims of saudi arabia just chop up a reporter and carry his pieces out of the embassy in Turkey and dispose of his very parts?
  2. It is written.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Where do you go with this? We nuked Japan in 4 years. We didn't split hairs over which group or whom sponsored their attack on us, so why all this introspection NOW? No. Oil, and the fact Saudi Arabia is the perpetrators. And all goes out the window.

You're trying to compare a country at war with a bunch of cavemen who wanted to attack a country. Two totally different scenarios.

Bin Laden represented radical Islam, not the Saudi government. In fact if you read the history of 911, you'd find that elder Bush had the Saudi government kick Bin Laden out of the country, and that's what launched his war against us. Bin Laden objected to the infidel making oil deals with people of (what he considered) his holy land, and demanded that the Saudi government stop.

Afterwards, he moved to another country (I believe it was the Sudan) and he started terrorist camps. GHW Bush found out about it, and had Sudan kick him out too. So the guy was really getting pissed. That's how he ended up in Afghanistan.

Sorry bout that,

1. Didn't the muslims of saudi arabia just chop up a reporter and carry his pieces out of the embassy in Turkey and dispose of his very parts?
  2. It is written.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Or tax non Muslims , or enslave women or barbeque dogs? Islam is a real cutie pie religion that really needs to be protected by liberals. Got a problem with, say white supremacists? All fifteen of them? But Islam is a poor weepy eyed victim, all 17 bazillion of them, that put women in bags and murder gays? And attacked us on 9/11. Who's doing what TO who, and in what numbers, and WHO needs the protecting here?

Last edited:
Where do you go with this? We nuked Japan in 4 years. We didn't split hairs over which group or whom sponsored their attack on us, so why all this introspection NOW? No. Oil, and the fact Saudi Arabia is the perpetrators. And all goes out the window.

You're trying to compare a country at war with a bunch of cavemen who wanted to attack a country. Two totally different scenarios.

Bin Laden represented radical Islam, not the Saudi government. In fact if you read the history of 911, you'd find that elder Bush had the Saudi government kick Bin Laden out of the country, and that's what launched his war against us. Bin Laden objected to the infidel making oil deals with people of (what he considered) his holy land, and demanded that the Saudi government stop.

Afterwards, he moved to another country (I believe it was the Sudan) and he started terrorist camps. GHW Bush found out about it, and had Sudan kick him out too. So the guy was really getting pissed. That's how he ended up in Afghanistan.
Really? They attacked US. I don't care how many hairs are split here. They were Muslims and they were funded by Saudi Arabia. And that is the be all end all. Your last response is duly noted. I have the sense...you are troll.

Sorry bout that,

1. MaryL is correct.
  2. ALL islam is reprobate, each and everyone of them, from ALL time throughout ALL time.
  3. Is was made that way and it can't be changed.
  4. It can be destroyed but will and can not change.
  5. It will be destroyed.
  6. It will not be never ending.
  7. Now that thats cleared up, what is never ending, his name is ~ JESUS.
  8. No other name can claim that to be never ending.
  9. ALL others shall end but not ~ JESUS.
  10. Read this, ~ JESUS IS LORD.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The keys to heaven are just this, let me pray for you.
  2. How is a prayer going to help your unbelief?
  3. You are not going to get into heaven unless a man or women of God prays for you.
  4. If I say a prayer for your soul God in his mercy will listen and open a door for you.
  5. If you refuse to pass through the door God knows.
  6. And it will be written.
  7. Okay let me pray for you, "Jesus is your only hope for eternal life, seek his face and he will reveal himself to you." Amen.
  8. Your life will change if you seek his face, if you disregard this prayer, its your choice.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really? They attacked US. I don't care how many hairs are split here. They were Muslims and they were funded by Saudi Arabia. And that is the be all end all. Your last response is duly noted. I have the sense...you are troll.

And I have the sense you don't know WTF you're even talking about.

Why would the Saudi government fund an enemy of their country to attack the US? For what reason? What did Saudi Arabia gain from 911? And if this was the case, why was Bin Laden conducting his terrorist camps in Afghanistan instead of Saudi?

Bin Laden was like our Charles Manson. He had a brainwashed group of people that would follow him to the ends of the earth. Because he was Saudi, so were his top people.

Why would the Saudi government fund an enemy of their country to attack the US? For what reason? What did Saudi Arabia gain from 911? And if this was the case, why was Bin Laden conducting his terrorist camps in Afghanistan instead of Saudi?

Bin Laden was like our Charles Manson. He had a brainwashed group of people that would follow him to the ends of the earth. Because he was Saudi, so were his top people.
Really. If you wanted to use a more relevant American comparison , it would have been the reverend Jim Jones. Drink the kool aid. But, you aren't American are you? You gave it all away...

Was it like something like... let me guess...most of the 9/11 attackers WERE Saudis, and all of these fuckers were Wahhabis? What a fucking co-inci-dental. And to whose benefit was this attack? I am sure given the non religious nature of this we can equally blame the Mormons?
I said provide evidence that ANY of the terrorists on 9/11 were working for the Saudi Government. You can not and you know it. Using your logic France is a terror state since French citizens have been terrorists, the USA too we have had US Citizens as terrorists as well. Citizenship does not all by itself link a person to a Government. Osama Bin Laden attacked Saudi Arabia on several occasions and was a wanted man by the Saudi Government.
Bubba, for real? Are you just my future self playing the devils advocate? You know damned good and well all the proof we have. Is this going somewhere? We aren't fools and we know Saudi Arabia attacked us. Why are we letting them get away with it? And why excuse them?
You have nothing or you would link to it. Just because some one is a citizen of Country does not mean they work for the Government never has never will. Just because they have the same religion doesn't mean they work for the Government either, in fact religion is why Osama BinLaden was attacking Saudi Arabia, he disagreed with the Government.

Good god MORON Japan attacked us with their MILITARY and declared war on US.

Good lord , what is the difference? Gunnery Sarg, you seem more like an appology general first class.Why are you covering for these assholes that attacked US?

Good lord , what is the difference? Gunnery Sarg, you seem more like an appology general first class.Why are you covering for these assholes that attacked US?
God you keep proving just how IGNORANT you are. You compare civilians to military, you claim simple citizenship proves they work for the Government, You can not point to any actual fact that shows the Saudi Government was involved. You are unhinged.

Do you? I sense a common thread here, deep dank dark denial. Americans would never go this deep into this level of denial. Who are you people?

Do you? I sense a common thread here, deep dank dark denial. Americans would never go this deep into this level of denial. Who are you people?
Denial of what? All you have is that the terrorists were Saudi then you leap to the conclusion they worked for the Government they hated.

Unhinged? Think again, bucko. I am not defending muslim terrorist that crashed planes into Manhattan . That's on you, bucko.

Ok, gunny, who highjack'd those planes on 9/11, fucking mormons? For what? I respected you up till this, but I don't understand you anymore.

The saudi govenment had plausible denial. And you buy that? I have bridge I can sell ya.You can't possibly expect us to buy that malarkey, do you?

Ok, gunny, who highjack'd those planes on 9/11, fucking mormons? For what? I respected you up till this, but I don't understand you anymore.

Bin Laden's terrorists hijacked those planes. What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Forum List

Back