Zone1 If you're looking for a good charity to give to..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is an interesting story of a Hollywood-type who was pretty saintly...

Nothing fails like prayer. The Thomas story relies on coincidence by which to establish the propagandist post-Easter illusion of an entity that cares about Thomas. There is no such entity, and this fairy tale was recently replayed as a media photo-op with Biden and the Irish priest. No IQ above room temp should buy this religious propaganda. The CIA damn sure won't.

I used to donate to them regularly. Problem is they share your info with everybody, so once you donate to them, 30 more charities are going to be hounding you and within a week St. Jude is back at you wanting more and more and more. This is why I have moved away from cash donations. They are way too aggressive. A thank you and please consider us again in the future is all I want or expect. I don't want my info shared with anyone and I don't want you to be stalking me.

I used to donate to them regularly. Problem is they share your info with everybody, so once you donate to them, 30 more charities are going to be hounding you and within a week St. Jude is back at you wanting more and more and more. This is why I have moved away from cash donations. They are way too aggressive. A thank you and please consider us again in the future is all I want or expect. I don't want my info shared with anyone and I don't want you to be stalking me.

hmmm... that's interesting. I may not contribute to them if that is the case

thne there's this that you probably won't understand at all but here goes: I have often wondered if it is better to die as a child... the older you get, the more chance of ending up in Hell. As we can see, the world is pretty much sold out to Satan as of lately...

so maybe this work --St Jude hopsital is more for the parents/family than for the child... in the long run...

Are we allowed to promote charities here..?
Yes, like the Votto charity

I help everyone, and will take both cash and checks and even bitcoin!

Just let me know if you want to give.

Yes, like the Votto charity

I help everyone, and will take both cash and checks and even bitcoin!

Just let me know if you want to give.
whom do you help?

I know you don't knowingly help libs... so that's a big plus

:)

hmmm... that's interesting. I may not contribute to them if that is the case

thne there's this that you probably won't understand at all but here goes: I have often wondered if it is better to die as a child... the older you get, the more chance of ending up in Hell. As we can see, the world is pretty much sold out to Satan as of lately...

so maybe this work --St Jude hopsital is more for the parents/family than for the child... in the long run...

Better is subjective but I cannot imagine dying of cancer as a child is any less agonizing than dying of it as an 80 year old. Might be even less so since children tend to have support structures many 80 year olds do not.

As for the religious aspects of it, we all fall short per the Bible.

Nothing fails like prayer. The Thomas story relies on coincidence by which to establish the propagandist post-Easter illusion of an entity that cares about Thomas. There is no such entity, and this fairy tale was recently replayed as a media photo-op with Biden and the Irish priest. No IQ above room temp should buy this religious propaganda. The CIA damn sure won't.
Good line .
These cultists are always good for laughter and they just love a good Fake yarn to spice their lives .
Remember the one about Jesus . A classic .

Better is subjective but I cannot imagine dying of cancer as a child is any less agonizing than dying of it as an 80 year old. Might be even less so since children tend to have support structures many 80 year olds do not.

As for the religious aspects of it, we all fall short per the Bible.
the longer you live, the more sins u can commit (I know... the more you can give up also but I know human nature...) and the more sins you commit, the less attached to Jesus you are and the less attached to Him... the further you can get from Heaven and we all know... well, Jesus said that few find the narrow way to Heaven.

Forum List

Back