If you're a Republican should you be allowed to vote?

Should Republicans be allowed to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Quit being a retard

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Been thinking about this ever since barry became POTUS, how fair is it that people that hate government and spend most of their waking moments trying to avoid paying taxes are allowed to vote?

The GOP has been pandering to what they call "real" Americans instead of addressing the problems that led the country to its current state, i.e. abuses by the corporations they support.

So back to the theme of this, do you believe its ethical to use the voting process to elect officials that hate government?

I am not talking Constitution here, as it clearly is, although the founders would do flip flops in their graves if they saw how their ideas are now perverted.

Boy this reveals more about liberal thinking than liberals would like to admit.

Thank you for admitting you are all fascists that would like to start an apartheid here in the United States.

FUNNY but when South Africa didn't have a one man, one vote country, you guys had a fit and wanted sanctions until South Africa did have one man one vote (Which Ronald Reagan led).

But IF those people are going to vote DIFFERENT FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that's different!!!!

Then apartheid is just fine isn't it?

Thank you for letting that part of your despotism slip.

(Good Lord, if you guys had brains . . . . )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol: Says the only jackass who didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Holy shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who doesn't pick up the sarcasm???????????

Anytime a liberal steps in it and reveals their true selves, the answer is, "OH, he was "only joking."

Dan Rather really didn't mean the watermelon comment about Obama.

Joe Biden really didn't mean his "clean and articulate" comment.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, liberals NEVER mean it when they let out what they really think.

You go ahead with that.

Hating the government and hating your country are two completely different things. Now I certainly would have no objection to revoking the voting rights of the Chavez loving America bashers. Hmmm Maybe I'll start a thread...

PS The word "hate" has been as overused as "racist". It diminishes its meaning. But I guess for moral relativists it really has as little meaning as good and evil. After all, terrorists are simply misunderstood freedom fighters to some on the left.

So, in other words you'd limit their free speech to having a consequence, of losing your vote as a result of that free speech. Hmm, maybe you fit your own criteria and your voting rights should be revoked :eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OHHHHHH isn't this interesting!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So the op is "kidding," right???? We can't say anything about that, because he was only kidding and we are being a "jackass" if we don't know he's kidding. But someone else does the same joke but only about lefties not being able to vote . . . .

And all of a sudden . . . . . . iT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE :eusa_shhh:

As a matter of FACT you get your little panties in a twist.

Now who's the jackass??????? And also a great big hypocrite (which we always knew was true about liberals)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Girl, you take this shit waaaay too seriously. All those smilies and font changes, from sizing to bolding.....I mean, you've really got heart kid! Keep on fighting that good fight and uh, don't forget the little people when you become a famous freedom fighter!

Girl, you take this shit waaaay too seriously. All those smilies and font changes, from sizing to bolding.....I mean, you've really got heart kid! Keep on fighting that good fight and uh, don't forget the little people when you become a famous freedom fighter!

Funny! This is what YOU said when the shoe was on the other foot:

So, in other words you'd limit their free speech to having a consequence, of losing your vote as a result of that free speech. Hmm, maybe you fit your own criteria and your voting rights should be revoked :eusa_eh:

I guess it's only okay to take it seriously, when YOU do it.

A better poll would be, should voters have to pass some kind of a civics/American government test in order to pull the lever? Lets face it.........a Democrat would be totally unelectable in America if not for the millions of stupids, like the ones who voted in 2008 thinking Sarah Palin was Obama's runing mate and that Obama was pro-life.

The real question is this

Should somebody who hates government in principle be allowed to take office?

We've seen what happened when we did that.

George Bush II and all the foul ups we had thanks to his appointment of DO NOTHINGs in high offices.

Alan GREESPAN's meltdown of the banking system because he did not REGULATE them.

BAd idea to put somebody into power who thinks that government is bad, folks.

Been thinking about this ever since barry became POTUS, how fair is it that people that hate government and spend most of their waking moments trying to avoid paying taxes are allowed to vote?

The GOP has been pandering to what they call "real" Americans instead of addressing the problems that led the country to its current state, i.e. abuses by the corporations they support.

So back to the theme of this, do you believe its ethical to use the voting process to elect officials that hate government?

I am not talking Constitution here, as it clearly is, although the founders would do flip flops in their graves if they saw how their ideas are now perverted.

Great idea for you Ravi.... Don't take any tax money from me and I won't vote..... Check please!

George Bush II and all the foul ups we had thanks to his appointment of DO NOTHINGs in high offices.

Alan GREESPAN's meltdown of the banking system because he did not REGULATE them.

Just look at what Obama is doing to our government now, you are right editec we finally agree that people who hate the constitution and the government, like Obama, shouldn't be in office.

:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4]YouTube - OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYDnYgQ5MQ&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama: The US Constitution Is "Imperfect"[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJPPaeHxSuo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Just look at what Obama is doing to our government now, you are right editec we finally agree that people who hate the constitution and the government, like Obama, shouldn't be in office.

:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4]YouTube - OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYDnYgQ5MQ&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama: The US Constitution Is "Imperfect"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJPPaeHxSuo&feature=related]YouTube - Obama on the Constitution[/ame]

Couldn't you take your reasoning and say the founding father's didn't think the constitution was perfect? I mean, why would they allow amendments if they thought it was perfect?

Forum List

Back