If Your Congressman Voted "Yes"

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Send this to them!

3505ovp.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
truth be told, for those who weren't playing dirty politics ie Pelosi, it was probably an agonizing decision. I won't fault mine no matter which side he/she fell on. We still don't know which choice was the right choice.

The market lost a trillion dollars of value today.

I wonder what it will lose tomorrow?

truth be told, for those who weren't playing dirty politics ie Pelosi, it was probably an agonizing decision. I won't fault mine no matter which side he/she fell on. We still don't know which choice was the right choice.

It's so fun watching them all squirming to be on the "right" side, I really don't care. :lol:

Look at it this way. They were asking us to kick in almost a trillion to cover their trillion. I would rather they lose than we. It's just like saying "WallStreet you can dick away a trillion or so, we will cover you" How dumb is that?

It has to stabilize itself. As I've said before, we'll have to live within our means for a while but eventually everything will be much better than it was before.

Of course, that's best case scenario. If the Fed and government keep meddling then we'll have crisis after crisis.

Send this to them!

3505ovp.jpg

This is exactly what I said the Gop would do. Create is fake crisis and then get the dems to take the blame. The dems knew that so only 66 percent of them voted for it. If it really is necessary, more republicans are going to have to sign on.

But then the gop will block any moves that will actually fix the problem. They'll want to give paulson no oversite, or not limit ceo pay, or whatever.
Basically, the gop will now work to make this deal as unfair as possible, and blame the dems either way.

I say this bill is bulshit and the dems are smart to give some now and some later, because obama will fire paulson next yr and reform wallstreet via putting those regulations back.

But I am furious that the majority of them signed this bill. But I still know this is the gop's doing.

ps. Didn't both mccain and obama sign it? I guess you should stay home in november. or bob barr. or nader.

This is exactly what I said the Gop would do. Create is fake crisis and then get the dems to take the blame. The dems knew that so only 66 percent of them voted for it. If it really is necessary, more republicans are going to have to sign on.

But then the gop will block any moves that will actually fix the problem. They'll want to give paulson no oversite, or not limit ceo pay, or whatever.
Basically, the gop will now work to make this deal as unfair as possible, and blame the dems either way.

I say this bill is bulshit and the dems are smart to give some now and some later, because obama will fire paulson next yr and reform wallstreet via putting those regulations back.

But I am furious that the majority of them signed this bill. But I still know this is the gop's doing.

ps. Didn't both mccain and obama sign it? I guess you should stay home in november. or bob barr. or nader.

What? I'm not sure what the majority of your post is talking about. McCain and Obama are in the Senate, this was voted on in the House of Representatives yesterday.

Also, I didn't mention that I didn't make this image. I have no such talent lol.

AVG-JOE the original thread for this can be found below:

Operation 'Congress You're Fired' Stand by for details... - Ron Paul Forums

I am going to respectfully disagree, Chris... The market didn't 'loose' anything. The companies behind the stocks are still at their addresses and the forklifts are still forking in the factory buildings. If they were quality, productive companies last week then the odds are good that they will be quality, productive companies next year.

It is the prices of things that are adjusting, not the value. Capital assets like factories and transportation equipment are still worth something. Yes, wages are going to have to adjust too and that is going to hurt, especially for people not willing to negotiate in reality, but even if unemployment hits 10%, that still leaves 90% of us working.

The stock market will be back as long as we don't fly headlong into infrastructure destroying anarchy, and if that happens, who cares if you have $100 bills or stock certificates to line your clothes with to keep warm?

Here's one for my Congressman, Ralph Regula. I'll be mailing it to all his offices and handing it to him in person.

14o91j9.jpg

Bobo, your blind partisanship is fucked up. It took BOTH sides of the House to vote this bill down, after a BIPARTISAN group wrote the fucking thing. The American people hated this bailout, and so some members of Congress actually voted against it. At least some people are listening to their voters, for once.

I'd rather see this country go through another depression than see these criminals rip us off for another billion, because they wasted the other billions they extorted out of us.
They should let the market tank, arrest and execute everyone responsible, for treason against the united states and it's people.
These people knowingly screwed our country, for their own personal financial gain.

I'd rather see this country go through another depression than see these criminals rip us off for another billion, because they wasted the other billions they extorted out of us.
They should let the market tank, arrest and execute everyone responsible, for treason against the united states and it's people.
These people knowingly screwed our country, for their own personal financial gain.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back