If you weren't a 'minority', gay or didn't need free shit would you still vote Democrat?

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?
I am not even close to being one of those people and I vote on issues and policy. Democrat most always.

Democrats care for those who are not rich, white, male, Christian and straight.

They help those who need help...

Republicans blame the victims as they cower to the rich

Of course they help people.........with other peoples money. Let me use other peoples money, and I'll be as charitable of a person you've ever seen.

Democrats believe that good governance is penalizing success and rewarding failure. Republicans believe in the exact opposite.
Republicans only believe they got theirs and screw you.

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.
Wow, what a fucking liar you are, the economy has never been better.

So, in addition to being a baby killer, you're a liar too.

The stock market isn’t the economy, and the economy is in trouble. Exports are down, imports are up, and manufacturing jobs are still being off-shored.

Wages have not gone up. More than half of Americans say they are economically worse off. And the wealth gap between rich and poor is widening and that gap has accelerated under Trump.

The biggest sign that things aren’t that great is the number of opioid deaths, and gun suicides. These are diseases of despair. People who have given up hope.

Those problems have always been around. Our economy is doing just fine. People are making more money, in fact, a new high in median household income was hit under Trump. They bring home more pay because of lower taxes, and are paying less in taxes annually or getting a larger refund check from the government.

Of course they help people.........with other peoples money. Let me use other peoples money, and I'll be as charitable of a person you've ever seen.

Democrats believe that good governance is penalizing success and rewarding failure. Republicans believe in the exact opposite.

No, Republicans believe in they got theirs, and every American should do the same.

Lol, I'm none of those, and that's not why Democrats vote Democratic.

We have brains, hearts, and a genuine care for our fellow humans.

The tRump party has none of those things. All they have is hatred, jealousy, and greed.

Lib please the Dem party is infested with moochers and government workers mooching on the government dole. Hence its never ending tax increases from those corrupt bastards with no regard to whether taxpayers can afford it. :eusa_hand:
Then how come the red States get more welfare money?

And government workers aren't mocchers, they are working just like you.
Red states like mine are FILLED in the big cities with nonwhite moochers.

No, Republicans believe in they got theirs, and every American should do the same.

Haha...excellent
I remember my old man talking party philosophy...it went like this...
Republicans: “Work for your own shit.”
Democrats: “Demand the right to someone else’s shit.”

The tRump party has none of those things. All they have is hatred, jealousy, and greed.

Lib please the Dem party is infested with moochers and government workers mooching on the government dole. Hence its never ending tax increases from those corrupt bastards with no regard to whether taxpayers can afford it. :eusa_hand:

And if they all vote Democratic, how is it a red state again?

Those problems have always been around. Our economy is doing just fine. People are making more money, in fact, a new high in median household income was hit under Trump. They bring home more pay because of lower taxes, and are paying less in taxes annually or getting a larger refund check from the government.

There has been a new high median household income hit every month since halfway through 2015...this is not something new that only happens because of Trump.

upload_2020-1-18_20-3-32.png

Democrats have two main categories of people: Victims and government dependents. Like the Republicans, they too want to expand their tent. That's why in power, they seek to do just that. Look at the DumBama years. He bragged about forcing 20 million people onto Commie Care. He got another 20 million additional food stamp recipients. That's 40 million more government dependents on those two programs alone. It was no accident either. It was by design.

So they keep on trying to expand their tent. Victims of armed citizens. Victims of big business. Victims of big pharma. Victims of racism. Victims of big oil. Victims of the wealthy. The list goes on and on.

If we could ever purge our country of victims and government dependents, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

You mean the same dipshits that create motor- voter laws and then bypass common sense or laws and give illegal aliens drivers licenses? Self supporting arguments liberals always tout. This isn't what the democratic party was about originally. They whore themselves out NOW and now they think that's a mark of distinction.

And if they all vote Democratic, how is it a red state again?
Look at the numbers as far as population goes. We BARELY kept a crazy ass leftist from becoming governor in 2018. They keep dragging nonwhite invaders in to replace white folks that's the goal for the whole country...turn every state blue. I hoped that Georgia would stay red just because of lower taxes,gun rights stuff like that until my kids were grown and gone but I doubt it will happen.

Haha...excellent
Your old man was a real dummy if he believed that!

Haha...excellent

I think Ken Blackwell put it best. Democrats believe if you create money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are.

Haha...excellent
Your old man was a real dummy if he believed that!

and the nut did not fall far from the tree!

There has been a new high median household income hit every month since halfway through 2015...this is not something new that only happens because of Trump.

View attachment 301190

No, it never hit a new high under DumBama. It hit a new high under Trump. It did improve under DumBama each year.

What about the white 92 year old grandmother Dem's just got raped and murdered by letting an illegal out of jail and giving the illegal sanctuary? Which Dem's should be arrested and thrown in prison for aiding the illegal in his crimes?
What about the illegal who mows lawns in my neighborhood?

Democrats have two main categories of people: Victims and government dependents. Like the Republicans, they too want to expand their tent. That's why in power, they seek to do just that. Look at the DumBama years. He bragged about forcing 20 million people onto Commie Care. He got another 20 million additional food stamp recipients. That's 40 million more government dependents on those two programs alone. It was no accident either. It was by design.

So they keep on trying to expand their tent. Victims of armed citizens. Victims of big business. Victims of big pharma. Victims of racism. Victims of big oil. Victims of the wealthy. The list goes on and on.

If we could ever purge our country of victims and government dependents, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.
More....Helping people who need help

Thanks Democrats!

View attachment 301190

No, it never hit a new high under DumBama. It hit a new high under Trump. It did improve under DumBama each year.

Damn, I sometimes forget how much you Trump worshipers hate facts. I gave you the graph that showed the previous high and when we went past that and you just ignore it and pretend it was never there.

just mind boggling sometimes how people like you choose to live in willful ignorance.

Impeachment, I have this funny feeling Trump will be in office until 2024.Liberals need to stop hounding him Or account for liberal's sins, "Sanctuary Cities" for starters...Nobody is above the law? Hmm.

Forum List

Back