If you weren't a 'minority', gay or didn't need free shit would you still vote Democrat?

Impeachment, I have this funny feeling Trump will be in office until 2024.Liberals need to stop hounding him. Or account for their liberal sins, "Sanctuary Cities" for starters...Nobody is above the law? Hmm.

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.

Mess?:abgg2q.jpg:

Those problems have always been around. Our economy is doing just fine. People are making more money, in fact, a new high in median household income was hit under Trump. They bring home more pay because of lower taxes, and are paying less in taxes annually or getting a larger refund check from the government.

There has been a new high median household income hit every month since halfway through 2015...this is not something new that only happens because of Trump.

View attachment 301190

No, it never hit a new high under DumBama. It hit a new high under Trump. It did improve under DumBama each year.

Damn, I sometimes forget how much you Trump worshipers hate facts. I gave you the graph that showed the previous high and when we went past that and you just ignore it and pretend it was never there.

just mind boggling sometimes how people like you choose to live in willful ignorance.

I always suspected that TDS people have clouded minds, but not so clouded that they can't even read their own chart.

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?

Democrats have two main categories of people: Victims and government dependents. Like the Republicans, they too want to expand their tent. That's why in power, they seek to do just that. Look at the DumBama years. He bragged about forcing 20 million people onto Commie Care. He got another 20 million additional food stamp recipients. That's 40 million more government dependents on those two programs alone. It was no accident either. It was by design.

So they keep on trying to expand their tent. Victims of armed citizens. Victims of big business. Victims of big pharma. Victims of racism. Victims of big oil. Victims of the wealthy. The list goes on and on.

If we could ever purge our country of victims and government dependents, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.
More....Helping people who need help

Thanks Democrats!

Helping people is done by convincing those poor souls they are victims of some kind, or getting them to go on a social program? With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Those problems have always been around. Our economy is doing just fine. People are making more money, in fact, a new high in median household income was hit under Trump. They bring home more pay because of lower taxes, and are paying less in taxes annually or getting a larger refund check from the government.

There has been a new high median household income hit every month since halfway through 2015...this is not something new that only happens because of Trump.

View attachment 301190

No, it never hit a new high under DumBama. It hit a new high under Trump. It did improve under DumBama each year.

Damn, I sometimes forget how much you Trump worshipers hate facts. I gave you the graph that showed the previous high and when we went past that and you just ignore it and pretend it was never there.

just mind boggling sometimes how people like you choose to live in willful ignorance.

I always suspected that TDS people have clouded minds, but not so clouded that they can't even read their own chart.

but it does explain why you worship Trump.

View attachment 301190

My ignorance? You don't even understand what the term new high means. New, as in never done before.

My definition of a Dim: A substandard, defective unit that requires the constant validation of its fellow substandard, defective units.

We need a 2-party system. One of the parties does NOT necessarily need to be America-hating domestic terrorists with Karl Marx penis envy.

I'd just as soon be dead rather than facilitate these needy fuckups.

Democrats care for those who are not rich, white, male, Christian and straight.

They help those who need help...

Republicans blame the victims as they cower to the rich

What about the white 92 year old grandmother Dem's just got raped and murdered by letting an illegal out of jail and giving the illegal sanctuary? Which Dem's should be arrested and thrown in prison for aiding the illegal in his crimes?
What about the illegal who mows lawns in my neighborhood?

The should be mowing lawns in Tijuana, Juarez, or somewhere else in Mexico.

Liberals do not help people. They demand the government does it for then!

What does "cower the rich" mean in your language. In English, it is nonsense.

What about the white 92 year old grandmother Dem's just got raped and murdered by letting an illegal out of jail and giving the illegal sanctuary? Which Dem's should be arrested and thrown in prison for aiding the illegal in his crimes?
What about the illegal who mows lawns in my neighborhood?

What about him? He is doing a job an American should be doing.

View attachment 301190

My ignorance? You don't even understand what the term new high means. New, as in never done before.

Yes, and we have been setting a new high every month since halfway thorough 2015 and we will again next month.

I know this is going to shock you and you will not agree with me...but Trump is not god, he is just a dude that has done a good job not fucking up things that were going good when he took over.

Let's be honest? Why? You're not. Most Democrats vote by default? I have a lot of republican friends exactly like that. They're gov employees? Some are more are not. Live an alternative lifestyle. Most of them that I know, do not. I know some republicans that live alternative lifestyles. I prefer not to judge them and will leave the discrimination against our fellow citizens to you. Need a lot of free shit? you mean like the best healthcare Don promised or tax breaks for making their living off of capital gains? I know a few of both. I cannot group myself into one of your categories. I am an independent, voting for Republican or Democrat, or neither as I see fit, depending on a lot of factors. I do not remember Republicans making so freely with rash generalizations when I was growing up. They were more conservative in speech and action. I did not vote for either of the two morally bankrupt candidates of the two largest parties in 2016. My savings accounts were and are secure. I will not support the far right by voting third party this time. The new immorality, anti-science, look the other way and condone lies at all cost, behavior of the right in order to keep their jobs in power is disgusting. I will vote Democratic in 2020.

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.
Wow, what a fucking liar you are, the economy has never been better.

So, in addition to being a baby killer, you're a liar too.

I have never killed a baby. You’re the liar here.

I fit none of these catagories and I would expect I'd approach it like any other election. I would base my vote on if the candidates views and values aligned with my own..which is what any well educated voter would do.

I first voted in 1984. Voted for Reagan. But lost in the nostalgia and warm feelings of Morning In America was the fact that Reagan was the modern architect of tax cuts for the wealthy and deficit spending. Yes, presidents before him ran deficits, but Reagan took it to an art form.
Which President Rang Up the Highest Budget Deficit?
And policy for the Republican party started to take a back seat They used to be the party of the working class when my father and mother first got married and had their first batch of little ones (me included).

Democrats on the other hand have always been up front about spending money. They don't try and hide it. Raise taxes and spend money. At least they're trying to raise the money to cover their spending. :) Sure, they spend more than they take in and policy wise, their ideas may be pie in the sky...but at least they are fresh ideas...not the same old recycled bag of crap (trickle down economics, etc..) that Republicans and conservatives roll out year after year hoping that this time, they'll be successful.

But now, Republicans have become the party of Trump. Lost and awash in a sea of hatred of anything that doesn't look or believe what they believe. Starting with the Republican Revolution of 1994, running through impeaching a president about lying about a blow job in the oval office, to the GW years (Let's just abandon all appearance of being conservative), to the madness, hatred, and bile of the Tea Party movement during Obama's tenure. And topping it off with the cherry that is the grifting, lying, fraud of a New York liberal turned opportunist called Trump. Wow, how far Republicans have fallen. A bunch of spineless jellyfish devoid of honor, integrity, or credibility.

Voting on policy in the current crop of Republican vs Democrat candidates, it isn't even a contest. That's only because there are no real conservatives left. Just Republicans who claim to be conservative. I left the Republican party in 2000. Looking back, I am more certain than ever, I made the right decision.

I vote for whom I believe aligns with my beliefs and values. Then I look at the letter next to their name.
sooo after Reagan you became a homosexual !! wow ! it takes allot of courage to come out of the closet like that ! you are a credit to left wing faggots like right winger and bulldog all over the world !

When you can’t dispute the facts posted on their merits, you go straight to attacking the poster.

Your concession is appreciated.

Wow, what a fucking liar you are, the economy has never been better.

So, in addition to being a baby killer, you're a liar too.

I have never killed a baby. You’re the liar here.
abortion is the killing of a baby .

I fit none of these catagories and I would expect I'd approach it like any other election. I would base my vote on if the candidates views and values aligned with my own..which is what any well educated voter would do.

I first voted in 1984. Voted for Reagan. But lost in the nostalgia and warm feelings of Morning In America was the fact that Reagan was the modern architect of tax cuts for the wealthy and deficit spending. Yes, presidents before him ran deficits, but Reagan took it to an art form.
Which President Rang Up the Highest Budget Deficit?
And policy for the Republican party started to take a back seat They used to be the party of the working class when my father and mother first got married and had their first batch of little ones (me included).

Democrats on the other hand have always been up front about spending money. They don't try and hide it. Raise taxes and spend money. At least they're trying to raise the money to cover their spending. :) Sure, they spend more than they take in and policy wise, their ideas may be pie in the sky...but at least they are fresh ideas...not the same old recycled bag of crap (trickle down economics, etc..) that Republicans and conservatives roll out year after year hoping that this time, they'll be successful.

But now, Republicans have become the party of Trump. Lost and awash in a sea of hatred of anything that doesn't look or believe what they believe. Starting with the Republican Revolution of 1994, running through impeaching a president about lying about a blow job in the oval office, to the GW years (Let's just abandon all appearance of being conservative), to the madness, hatred, and bile of the Tea Party movement during Obama's tenure. And topping it off with the cherry that is the grifting, lying, fraud of a New York liberal turned opportunist called Trump. Wow, how far Republicans have fallen. A bunch of spineless jellyfish devoid of honor, integrity, or credibility.

Voting on policy in the current crop of Republican vs Democrat candidates, it isn't even a contest. That's only because there are no real conservatives left. Just Republicans who claim to be conservative. I left the Republican party in 2000. Looking back, I am more certain than ever, I made the right decision.

I vote for whom I believe aligns with my beliefs and values. Then I look at the letter next to their name.
sooo after Reagan you became a homosexual !! wow ! it takes allot of courage to come out of the closet like that ! you are a credit to left wing faggots like rightwinger and bulldog all over the world !

Sorry, you're going to have bring it home for me here. You got anything substantive to add? Even a nitpick at anything I said? I don't have any response to 5th grade playground insults. they bore me.

Yes, and we have been setting a new high every month since halfway thorough 2015 and we will again next month.

I know this is going to shock you and you will not agree with me...but Trump is not god, he is just a dude that has done a good job not fucking up things that were going good when he took over.

I never once said Trump was God. What I did say is he took measures to improve our economy; something DumBama never did. Realistically, our growth should have stopped after Trump's first year. But it continued to grow as it does today because of his actions.

Now let's go back and say that DumBama didn't lose the House in 2010, and the Senate in 2014. Do you really believe there would have been much improvement in the economy? Then when we had the sudden drop in fuel prices, no thanks to him, more Americans found new money across the entire country. That drop was due to fracking, something that Warren stated she will stop day one after winning the White House.

Presidents don't create job outside of government. The private sector creates jobs. But the President and Congress have to give those job creators confidence to continue growth and investment. If that security isn't there, the money stops flowing, and the economy stagnates. They have to know that somebody or some people are watching their backs.

I know you hate Trump, but if the Democrats somehow mange to keep the House, take over the Senate and the White House, that business confidence is gone. Everybody will be scared to death of what will happen to their tax liability, fuel prices, investments. And if such panic hits, the Democrats will be blaming Trump for it for the following years with no evidence to support their case like always.

Forum List

Back