If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

ok jc lets dumb this down for you....why can foreign born people run for public office like the congress?....what gives them that right?...
I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over
They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.
Then why does she want it to be somolian? Odd. Name something she’s done for America
I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
What has she done for America? You didn’t answer? She’s an antagonist but done absolutely nothing! Hence my outrage at her office holding
so she is not much different than 90% of the people in congress now...

I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over
you didnt know?.....how long have you lived here?...
Longer than you . Excuse me that I don’t run for office!
and yet you still dont know why a foreign born person can run for office?.....
Yes so! Seems like one to protect from foreign invasion from within! Just me and others
you judge a person by what they do,not by what you think they will do...
I want to know which congress members have helped our deficit and working people! Please use the forum to brag, go

thats not this discussion was about....it was about why she can run for office...not what they want when they get elected...

These foreigners want to run for elected office to change America for their benefit. No wonder more and more Americans want them stopped at the border. As far as I'm concerned, we can't deport them fast enough.
so they are no different than those in congress now?....change for their benefit...

Yes so! Seems like one to protect from foreign invasion from within! Just me and others
by the way, food stamp recipients down as well! Shit, you must really hate that . Trump did that done not fantasy like Bernie

They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.
Then why does she want it to be somolian? Odd. Name something she’s done for America
I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
What has she done for America? You didn’t answer? She’s an antagonist but done absolutely nothing! Hence my outrage at her office holding
Again why there’s trump, now you get it

I want to know which congress members have helped our deficit and working people! Please use the forum to brag, go
in this century not very many....your turn...

by the way, food stamp recipients down as well! Shit, you must really hate that . Trump did that done not fantasy like Bernie
thats because there are more jobs...your turn...and that had nothing to do with what you were talking about...

Again why there’s trump, now you get it
there is trump because of hillary and her pathetic party....try again jc...

ok jc lets dumb this down for you....why can foreign born people run for public office like the congress?....what gives them that right?...

What is wrong with celebrating her heritage and loving the country she was born in? There are many immigrants who have immigrated due to war, persecution, poverty, etc. is there a requirement that the must reject and hate their countries of origin? If so, do you apply that standard to all?
Yep and they assimilated and brag about where they came and to help improve it! It seems you hate the lowest unemployment in 60 years why?

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

What is wrong with being proud of where you came from? Our town has a big Italian heritage festival with Italian flags every year.

she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....
Taken completely out of context. What was her entire speech trying to convey?

she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....
Taken completely out of context. What was her entire speech trying to convey?
You’re completely compliant for her. You’re worse, you ignore her contempt at our country.

CONTEMP.

Still haven’t said what she has done for America except be contemptuous

What is wrong with celebrating her heritage and loving the country she was born in? There are many immigrants who have immigrated due to war, persecution, poverty, etc. is there a requirement that the must reject and hate their countries of origin? If so, do you apply that standard to all?
Yep and they assimilated and brag about where they came and to help improve it! It seems you hate the lowest unemployment in 60 years why?

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

What is wrong with being proud of where you came from? Our town has a big Italian heritage festival with Italian flags every year.

Amerigo Vespucci was Italian

How long has she been in office? Are you one of her constituents?
Name one thing you can’t. Lowest unemployment in 60 years insults you! Yet she’s done nothing while trump’s succeeding for all Americans no matter color lowest unemployment in blacks and Hispanics and still you cry foul! Why what has she done again? Oh yeah nothing and you’re praise nothing

What does all that have to do with anything?

Nothing? For a freshman it looks like she has been pretty involved on the issues she was elected to be involved. You might not agree but then again you are not a constituent.

Ilhan Omar, Representative for Minnesota's 5th Congressional District - GovTrack.us

D-Omar is the living, breathing example that the idea that the United States is still a 'Melting Pot' where foreigners embrace the US and work together for the good of this nation and the American people is completely FALSE. THAT vision / process is severely BROKEN / is no longer valid.
:boo_hoo14:

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...

Name one thing you can’t. Lowest unemployment in 60 years insults you! Yet she’s done nothing while trump’s succeeding for all Americans no matter color lowest unemployment in blacks and Hispanics and still you cry foul! Why what has she done again? Oh yeah nothing and you’re praise nothing

Nothing? For a freshman it looks like she has been pretty involved on the issues she was elected to be involved. You might not agree but then again you are not a constituent.

Ilhan Omar, Representative for Minnesota's 5th Congressional District - GovTrack.us
What has she done for America! Still nothing, I gave you what trump has and she fights him, duly elected president being stopped by a fking foreigner and my vote! So fk her

proud of being from SOMALIA?
Why not? Many people are proud of their heritage, there are good and bad points to all. Why should they be ashamed? Should Germans be ashamed of theirs even though most today had nothing to do with WW2? Should Americans be ashamed? French?

What has she done for America! Still nothing, I gave you what trump has and she fights him, duly elected president being stopped by a fking foreigner and my vote! So fk her

Do you understand how government works at all?

She is elected to serve a particular constituency and represent THEM in Congress.

Trump is the POTUS. HIS job is to represent the nation.

And anyone has the right to criticize him and his policies.

I am sorry you seem to think the POTUS is some kind of God Emporer. That is not how America works.

Your vote no effect on Omar as you are not in MN fifth district.

Forum List

Back