If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.
not all foreign born people are like omar....
But they bring with them,ideals that are not America, she should be disqualified
and many of them embrace our society.....she is an ass but it aint going to be up to us to get rid of her...
Don’t belong in our congress

Being born in the USA didn't protect Trump from being buggered senseless in Helsinki.

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

But they bring with them,ideals that are not America, she should be disqualified
and many of them embrace our society.....she is an ass but it aint going to be up to us to get rid of her...
then you will have to get those laws changed.....

Name the law

We already ban foreign born from serving as president.
Yes it’s time to extend it to elected offices.

Finally, after over two hundred years, America has found folks who are smarter and wiser than their founding fathers and writers of their Constitution and how fortunate for us, they can be communicated with on a thread by a guy called Grampa right here on USMB.

Somolian refugee is exposing why

I have a counter-proposal: let's get rid of the natural-born requirement for president. Instead, let's make it something like having to be a citizen and reside in the country for 10 consecutive years, in addition to the usual age requirement. ;)

Name the law
the ones that say you dont have to be an american born person to run for congress

Name the law
the ones that say you dont have to be an american born person to run for congress
Which one is it? You mentioned it name it

Name the law
ok jc lets dumb this down for you....why can foreign born people run for public office like the congress?....what gives them that right?...

Name the law
ok jc lets dumb this down for you....why can foreign born people run for public office like the congress?....what gives them that right?...
I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over

Name the law
I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over
you didnt know?.....how long have you lived here?...

At the very least, we should ban anyone from Somalia from serving.

That's un-American to it's core. Maybe you should get the fuck out if you don't like it.
Just more evidence that CRCs spit on the Constitution.
Which part? Name the piece we’re spitting on! Seems you’re the one standing by as a foreigner is planning how to take over from within and you’re compliant

What a ridiculous thing to say.

They used to say it about Catholics and Jews, some things never change.

Name the law
They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.

Name the law
you didnt know?.....how long have you lived here?...
Longer than you . Excuse me that I don’t run for office!

Forum List

Back