if you were in that concert hall..would you want a gun...a poll

If you were in that concert hall in France...would you want a gun for self defense?

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
OP: If you were in that concert hall..would you want a gun?

The issue is not that concert hall but having armed patrons in all concert halls, all sporting events, all large gatherings

In an attempt to mitigate the killings at one unknown location are we willing to allow fans around the world to show up armed to the teeth......just in case?

Keep in mind….nothing the French did on a national scale or at the concert hall or stadium prevented the killers from entering with fully automatic rifles and bombs….

The NRA held a convention in Tenessee and in those convention halls that allowed concealed carry…all of those convention goers were allowed to carry guns….and I don't remember hearing of any incidents…..and these are the very people you guys are most afraid of..right?

To answer your question...Yes. Normal people are not going to draw their weapons and shoot people….and those that draw their weapons can already be charged with more than a few crimes. How do you actually address it…..I don't go to concerts or sporting events so I would imagine they have metal detectors? As people come in they are asked if they are armed…if they are they are asked to keep the weapon must have an empty chamber and remain in the holster at all times, and they would also receive a stamp which would declare that they are not allowed to be served alcohol.

And that should do it. Any democrat who then breaks those rules gets hammered by the law….

We had a PTA meeting last week and nobody was allowed to carry guns. I don't remember hearing about any incidents.

and if a deranged parent came in...with a gun........you would all have been helpless....would you ask to be murdered on your knees or would you go all the way down on your belly?

I see, according to the poll results, most people ARE sane and would want to be able to fight back in the life and death scenario presented in the OP. What kind of moron would say, "no, I'd rather be unarmed." Good grief, how stupid is THAT?

The issue is not that concert hall but having armed patrons in all concert halls, all sporting events, all large gatherings

In an attempt to mitigate the killings at one unknown location are we willing to allow fans around the world to show up armed to the teeth......just in case?

Keep in mind….nothing the French did on a national scale or at the concert hall or stadium prevented the killers from entering with fully automatic rifles and bombs….

The NRA held a convention in Tenessee and in those convention halls that allowed concealed carry…all of those convention goers were allowed to carry guns….and I don't remember hearing of any incidents…..and these are the very people you guys are most afraid of..right?

To answer your question...Yes. Normal people are not going to draw their weapons and shoot people….and those that draw their weapons can already be charged with more than a few crimes. How do you actually address it…..I don't go to concerts or sporting events so I would imagine they have metal detectors? As people come in they are asked if they are armed…if they are they are asked to keep the weapon must have an empty chamber and remain in the holster at all times, and they would also receive a stamp which would declare that they are not allowed to be served alcohol.

And that should do it. Any democrat who then breaks those rules gets hammered by the law….

We had a PTA meeting last week and nobody was allowed to carry guns. I don't remember hearing about any incidents.

and if a deranged parent came in...with a gun........you would all have been helpless....would you ask to be murdered on your knees or would you go all the way down on your belly?

Must be hard being a gun nut

Afraid to be in public, staking out every public area for possible sniper nests, jumping at shadows...always having your trusty gun to fight off hordes of bad guys

The rest of us go about our lives without paranoia, without fear and without a stupid gun hidden in our pants

Afraid to be in public, staking out every public area for possible sniper nests, jumping at shadows...always having your trusty gun to fight off hordes of bad guys

The rest of us go about our lives without paranoia, without fear and without a stupid gun hidden in our pants

Funny how you claim to know me….and others who believe in self defense. Ask the victims of rape, robbery or the loved ones of those murdered…if a little attention to their surroundings would have been a good idea……but of course, those things never happen, since apparently none of the gun grabbers on U.S. have ever been attacked by criminals or know of anyone who has….so that means these things never actually happen….that is just for the movies….

One day it may be incredibly hard on you to have been a victim…or someone in your family……..because you assumed life would just go your way...

I see, according to the poll results, most people ARE sane and would want to be able to fight back in the life and death scenario presented in the OP. What kind of moron would say, "no, I'd rather be unarmed." Good grief, how stupid is THAT?

Actually what the poll shows is that we are obsessed with gun fetishism. Which is a point I've made since I first got here, so that's confirmed yet again.

87% claim they'd want to be packing at a rock concert. Doesn't get much more obsessed than that.

Yes,

Some might think "another cowboy" you wouldn't even be close...how to use the gun would depend on the tactical situation...hate to say it but the best response may be to retreat...

Actually what the poll shows is that we are obsessed with gun fetishism. Which is a point I've made since I first got here, so that's confirmed yet again.

87% claim they'd want to be packing at a rock concert. Doesn't get much more obsessed than that.

Not really……going out to your car with who knows what low lifes running around is one reason to have a weapon…I posted a story of a pair of guys robbed in the parking lot of a football stadium…they gave the guy their money and he shot one of them anyway……the criminals know the concert or game is a gun free zone…they know you are disarmed till you at least get back to your car….

They also have a pretty good idea you might have cash on you...

Yes,

Some might think "another cowboy" you wouldn't even be close...how to use the gun would depend on the tactical situation...hate to say it but the best response may be to retreat...

The best response is to retreat….and only use the weapon if you are cornered or prevented from escaping...

If you had a concealed and carry permit, why wouldn't you? What is the point if you aren't going to carry your weapon with you? You obviously have it to defend yourself in case of a rape, a robbery or whatever (*a terrorism attack?*)

Yes,

So? If you feel you must retreat, then you can do so, but I still don't see why you wouldn't want to have your weapon on you in the situation presented in the OP. If the terrorists were getting ready to kill me anyways, I would draw my weapon and try to take out as many of THEM as was possible first, I hope. :D

You can call me "Rambo" if you want. :lol:

Yes,

So? If you feel you must retreat, then you can do so, but I still don't see why you wouldn't want to have your weapon on you in the situation presented in the OP. If the terrorists were getting ready to kill me anyways, I would draw my weapon and try to take out as many of THEM as was possible first, I hope. :D

I'm thinkin' the feminine form should be "Ramba".

Kind of sounds like a cuddly panda, donut?

Yes,

:lol: Or Rambette.

Not really……going out to your car with who knows what low lifes running around is one reason to have a weapon…I posted a story of a pair of guys robbed in the parking lot of a football stadium…they gave the guy their money and he shot one of them anyway……the criminals know the concert or game is a gun free zone…they know you are disarmed till you at least get back to your car….

They also have a pretty good idea you might have cash on you...

Yeah well um.... I gave up comic books when I hit the teen years. I keep trying to tell you that.

Yes,

Now it's sounding like...
198471_11553403_1958_Rambler_American.jpg

Yes,

Now it's sounding like...
198471_11553403_1958_Rambler_American.jpg

I already have a car named after me. :D

JohnCarpenterCHRISTINE_1024_3.jpg

Forum List

Back