If you voted for Obama....

Personally, I sleep just fine at night. You vote for the best option you have, then you work to keep them honest. In '08 and '12, that was Obama. In '04, I voted for Bush. We'll see what '16 holds.

first you gotta start with honest. and obviously you fell short of that mark. sorry, but it's true.

Of the options, both years I did the best I could with what I had. Sorry, but that's the truth. McCain had completely sold out his views to get the nomination, Romney had changed stances so many times I'm not sure even he knows what he believes. And Kerry was a flat out idiot willing to parrot anything he thought would get him elected.

I don't regret my votes.

Remind me of your stance on the size of our military budget.

Weird how you somehow missed this question.

Uh, yes I did.

First, please quit following me around, you're a known troll.

Second, I'd dismantle the military budget like you couldn't imagine. The military and the courts and the basic government functions are the only thing the Feds need to be doing.

LOL, following you around. It's your thread dumb ass.

Peace sounds utopian lol. It's not hard to just stop killing people, really, its not.

Not if you are willing to let them kill you first I guess.....

Not my first choice - sue me.

Ah those innocent children we are killing were about to attack me, I forgot.

Oh I see .... your idea of a foolproof defense is 1) bomb America 2) hide among children

They had the chance to save their innocent people by turning Bin Laden over to us. They chose not to. So in your world, that's it? Checkmate?

You are lining up to be someone else's lunch. And your "the way things ought to be" starry-eyed approach doesn't work in the real world. When you've experienced more of the real world, perhaps you'll realize that.

You have the luxury of sitting safe and sound in your warm and well-stocked home and cry for "the children" who were thrown into the middle of the fray by fanatical madmen who think everyone should be willing to die in order to strike a blow at the great satan.

Forum List

Back