If you thought that birtherism was dying...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
...well, think again.

This is a real gem, maybe even on that could make RWNJs here in USMB recoil a little in fear.

Behold (and this is from yesterday...):

Obama Was Hand-Picked NOT a Natural Born Citizen - Congress Knew It Protected Him - Freedom Outpost

In 1975 a representative named Joe Bingham introduced an amendment to remove the "natural born citizen" constitutional requirement to become President.

Why is that important?

Because it was not until almost 30 years later that the issue would be addressed again. And it was not addressed only once, but multiple times. This is all part of congressional record.

Remarkably, it just so happened to coincide with the meteoric rise of a man named Barack Obama who currently sits in the People's House.

I am about to share with you a brilliant piece of research from the Article II Political Action Committee. After reading it the foremost question on my mind is, "If the natural born citizen definition only requires one citizen parent then why did they seemingly try so hard to change the law for Barack Obama?"

There are multiple links to official congressional documents throughout, contained in the research below, so I would urge you to draw your own conclusions.

But from my point of view this research either strongly, or at least partly, validates the following conclusions:

1. Barack Obama was hand-picked to be President.
  2. Some members of Congress, on both sides, understood that Obama was not "natural born" and tried to pass laws to pave the way for his arrival.
  3. In the end they used a deflection tactic to shine light on John McCain's eligibility status, hoping that Obama's own status would not be brought into question.
It appears to have worked.

There is much, much, much more at this wonderful blog.

Take moment to think about this important stuff.

Now, back to the OP link about birtherism flourishing again.

More from that fun link:

Bingham's work lay dormant for twenty-six years when it was resurrected again in 2003 as Democrat members of Congress made no less than eight (8) attempts in twenty-two (22) months, to either eliminate the natural-born requirement, or redefine natural-born to accommodate Barack Hussein Obama II in advance of his rise to power. The evidence is right in the congressional record…

...Finally on April 10, 2008, unable to alter or remove the natural born citizen requirement to clear the way for Barack Obama, the U.S. Senate acts to shift focus before the election, introducing and passing S.R.511: – declaring Sen. John McCain a "natural born citizen" eligible to run for and hold the office of president. There was never any honest doubt about McCain, the son of a U.S. Navy Commander. The Sponsor of the resolution is Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill, [MO]...

...Once again, as the political left was unable to alter the U.S. Constitution by way of legitimate constitutional process, they resorted to altering the constitution via precedent setting, in short, knowingly electing and getting away with seating an unconstitutional president in order to alter Article II requirements for the office via breaking those constitutional requirements.

Before the sage comments come in, in order to understand this man's message better, I recommend that you wear one of these first:

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

Discuss. Is birtherism dead, or is there still a nook or cranny of this important phenomenon to discuss?

Last edited:
I gather from the article that BHO was born in a manger. And I can just imagine that he walks across the Potomac and back every night.

I gather from the article that BHO was born in a manger. And I can just imagine that he walks across the Potomac and back every night.

Put the bottle down. Take two steps back. Breathe. Touch your nose with both fingers.

Very good.

Now, you were saying...

:D
Got my tinfoil hat on, calibrated the antenna and I'm getting all the straight poopy.

• Banned

Put the bottle down. Take two steps back. Breathe. Touch your nose with both fingers.

Very good.

Now, you were saying...

Got my tinfoil hat on, calibrated the antenna and I'm getting all the straight poopy.

Dry, or runny?
:9: Runny

WHO sits around and thinks up these STUPID names and sayings...birtherisms

It;s damn insulting to anyone with intelligence.
that must mean they don't see you the people as being very bright.

I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents.

I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents.

...omg....

I now need to leave the room and laugh some.

...omg....

Very good.

Now, you were saying...

Dry, or runny?
The Best part of Obama ran down his mommies leg. Just an opinion.........

Brace yourself because Barry will be visiting Kenya later this year.

Don't know if Mitzi is going too but that will surely bring the burfur nutters out from under their rocks.

:woohoo:

...well, think again.

This is a real gem, maybe even on that could make RWNJs here in USMB recoil a little in fear.

Obama Was Hand-Picked NOT a Natural Born Citizen - Congress Knew It Protected Him - Freedom Outpost

In 1975 a representative named Joe Bingham introduced an amendment to remove the "natural born citizen" constitutional requirement to become President.

Why is that important?

Because it was not until almost 30 years later that the issue would be addressed again. And it was not addressed only once, but multiple times. This is all part of congressional record.

Remarkably, it just so happened to coincide with the meteoric rise of a man named Barack Obama who currently sits in the People's House.

I am about to share with you a brilliant piece of research from the Article II Political Action Committee. After reading it the foremost question on my mind is, "If the natural born citizen definition only requires one citizen parent then why did they seemingly try so hard to change the law for Barack Obama?"

There are multiple links to official congressional documents throughout, contained in the research below, so I would urge you to draw your own conclusions.

But from my point of view this research either strongly, or at least partly, validates the following conclusions:

2. Some members of Congress, on both sides, understood that Obama was not "natural born" and tried to pass laws to pave the way for his arrival.
  3. In the end they used a deflection tactic to shine light on John McCain's eligibility status, hoping that Obama's own status would not be brought into question.

More from that fun link:

Bingham's work lay dormant for twenty-six years when it was resurrected again in 2003 as Democrat members of Congress made no less than eight (8) attempts in twenty-two (22) months, to either eliminate the natural-born requirement, or redefine natural-born to accommodate Barack Hussein Obama II in advance of his rise to power. The evidence is right in the congressional record…

...Finally on April 10, 2008, unable to alter or remove the natural born citizen requirement to clear the way for Barack Obama, the U.S. Senate acts to shift focus before the election, introducing and passing S.R.511: – declaring Sen. John McCain a "natural born citizen" eligible to run for and hold the office of president. There was never any honest doubt about McCain, the son of a U.S. Navy Commander. The Sponsor of the resolution is Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill, [MO]...

...Once again, as the political left was unable to alter the U.S. Constitution by way of legitimate constitutional process, they resorted to altering the constitution via precedent setting, in short, knowingly electing and getting away with seating an unconstitutional president in order to alter Article II requirements for the office via breaking those constitutional requirements.

Before the sage comments come in, in order to understand this man's message better, I recommend that you wear one of these first:

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

Discuss. Is birtherism dead, or is there still a nook or cranny of this important phenomenon to discuss?

The stupid will be with us forever. We only have Obama for a short time.

...well, think again.

Why is that important?

More from that fun link:

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

OH! Cool... So we want to change the subject from your chronic plea for special rights for homosexuals to usurp the means of Christians to exercise their God-given rights... with the irrational fear of the Birth origins of the individual who has spent 6 years promoting the interests of the Islamic enemies of the United States.

LOL! Now how precious is THAT?

...well, think again.

Why is that important?

More from that fun link:

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

That gets a double tinfoil salute!

:salute: :salute:

Excuse me. Please clarify. In order to attend a school in Indonesia, one must renounce his or her citizenship? Can you point me to the source for that information, please.

...well, think again.

Why is that important?

More from that fun link:

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

OH! Cool... So we want to change the subject from your chronic plea for special rights for homosexuals to usurp the means of Christians to exercise their God-given rights... with the irrational fear of the Birth origins of the individual who has spent 6 years promoting the interests of the Islamic enemies of the United States.

LOL! Now how precious is THAT?

Well, that was way off topic.

You see, this forum has different threads, MANY different threads, and adults can carry on more than one conversation at a time. It's called multi-tasking. Smart people can do it.

:thup:

...well, think again.

Why is that important?

More from that fun link:

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

That gets a double tinfoil salute!

:salute: :salute:

:)

Forum List

Back