If you thought Obama inherited a mess

What may really be biggest problem that Romney will have to face is the racial divide that has been created by this administration. Between Obama's administration and the liberal media they have many blacks convinced that the only reason a person would vote against Obama is because he is black. With individuals such as Al Sharpton preaching that the blacks do not have a fair shake in America, and by the way getting filthy rich talking it, blacks will feel they are even more oppressed. It will be difficult to preach confidence with what many blacks have been brainwashed into believing.

When Obama took the helm in Jan. 2009 there were two big wars raging, dozens of young Americans dying each day 10,000 miles from their homes, the stock market had tanked, people were losing their homes by the 100,000, half a trillion dollar interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt due and payable, GM and Chrysler ready to go bankrupt and take a look at the jobs being lost. Do you need someone to point to January 2009 on the chart for you?

Are we better off than we were four years ago indeed!!

6a00d83451b48269e2017c31ab43c7970b-500wi

You are aware GM and Chrysler did go bankrupt aren't you? Please do not try to convience anyone even the democrats that the above chart is accurate.

Last edited:
When Obama took the helm in Jan. 2009 there were two big wars raging, dozens of young Americans dying each day 10,000 miles from their homes, the stock market had tanked, people were losing their homes by the 100,000, half a trillion dollar interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt due and payable, GM and Chrysler ready to go bankrupt and take a look at the jobs being lost. Do you need someone to point to January 2009 on the chart for you?

You are aware GM and Chrysler did go bankrupt aren't you? Please do not try to convience anyone even the democrats that the above chart is accurate.

What do you think the bankruptcy status of GM and Chrysler has to do with the accuracy of the chart? I don't care much for the chart, because I find that charts of monthly change tend to be misleading, but that doesn't make it inaccurate. And it appears to be accurate.

What do you think the bankruptcy status of GM and Chrysler has to do with the accuracy of the chart? I don't care much for the chart, because I find that charts of monthly change tend to be misleading, but that doesn't make it inaccurate. And it appears to be accurate.

I did not say that the bankruptcy and your above chart had anything to do with each other. What I said was that GM and Chrysler did go into bankruptcy and that the above chart is incorrect.

If you thought Obama inherited a mess just think of what Romney is going to get. How many years will Romney be able to blame Obama for this terrible economy? This huge debt, the low morale of the military due to the disrespect from this Obama administration, and the wasteful programs that this administration has created in 4 short years.

Romney is a decent man in addition to a true leader. He will not be into the blame game. `Sides he knows, that we know....

If you thought Obama inherited a mess just think of what Romney is going to get. How many years will Romney be able to blame Obama for this terrible economy? This huge debt, the low morale of the military due to the disrespect from this Obama administration, and the wasteful programs that this administration has created in 4 short years.

The huge debt came from the Republicans and Bush.

"low morale"? You mean like being lied into Iraq and given old and rusty equipment? Substandard housing in Iraq that electrocuted soldiers so Bush's friends could make billions?

Wasteful programs" like. Oh, you didn't name any.

Go away.

If Obama gets 4 more years (heaven forbid) it's going to take years and years to mend all the mess.

And by the way, Obama did not inherit a "depression years" kind of mess like he is claiming!

I think your brain just farted

If you thought Obama inherited a mess just think of what Romney is going to get....

2007/2008 is recognized as the year of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

Romney will not inherit anything. For that to happen he would have to win the 2012 election.

2012/2013 is the year the economic recovery is showing signs of having a firm foundation to build upon after a mess created by conservative economic imbecility.

btw, I know how wingnuts think .. 2007/2008 as a year... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back