If you thought Obama inherited a mess

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
If you thought Obama inherited a mess just think of what Romney is going to get. How many years will Romney be able to blame Obama for this terrible economy? This huge debt, the low morale of the military due to the disrespect from this Obama administration, and the wasteful programs that this administration has created in 4 short years.

If you thought Obama inherited a mess just think of what Romney is going to get. How many years will Romney be able to blame Obama for this terrible economy? This huge debt, the low morale of the military due to the disrespect from this Obama administration, and the wasteful programs that this administration has created in 4 short years.

Considering the economy is already on the mend although not going as strong as most would like, I think Romney would be stepping into an ideal situation. Bottom line is that the economy is going to get better no matter who is elected and no matter what they do or don't do.

Considering the economy is already on the mend although not going as strong as most would like, I think Romney would be stepping into an ideal situation. Bottom line is that the economy is going to get better no matter who is elected and no matter what they do or don't do.

The economy is not "on the mend" unless of course you want to believe Obama's inflated jobs reports. All other indicators are down and so are the REAL job numbers.

If Obama gets 4 more years (heaven forbid) it's going to take years and years to mend all the mess.

And by the way, Obama did not inherit a "depression years" kind of mess like he is claiming!

If Obama gets 4 more years (heaven forbid) it's going to take years and years to mend all the mess.

And by the way, Obama did not inherit a "depression years" kind of mess like he is claiming!

Wasn't as bad as the depression, but was pretty close

The President we should all pity is the one who is going to inherit the pathetic weaken America King Obama is going to leave when he goes :(

Haven't you been listening. This all gets fixed on his first day, along with everything else.

The President we should all pity is the one who is going to inherit the pathetic weaken America King Obama is going to leave when he goes :(

It was well on the way to being that long before he even got nominated...

Step 1 in fixing the mess....arrest Obamination, Holder, Chu, etc for crimes against the United States, Mexico, etc....

Haven't you been listening. This all gets fixed on his first day, along with everything else.

It will be leaps and bounds better in 4 years, no matter who sits in the white house, which is one of the reasons both parties are fighting tooth and nail for this election.

They both know you can't hold back the recovery, and whichever party is in office in the next 4 years will get the credit for it.

The biggest thing on my mind for this election are the appointments to the Supreme Court. Two more appointments may be made by our next president. The last two appointments by Obama were horrendous for just about anyone who appreciates the protections they have been given by The Constitution.

The biggest thing on my mind for this election are the appointments to the Supreme Court. Two more appointments may be made by our next president. The last two appointments by Obama were horrendous for just about anyone who appreciates the protections they have been given by The Constitution.

Yeah.... Obama is the worst of the worst..... he is the enemy within... .... how can anybody vote for him is simply beyond me!

The economy is not "on the mend" unless of course you want to believe Obama's inflated jobs reports. All other indicators are down and so are the REAL job numbers.
That's right, REAL unemployment is down lower than Obama's jobs report.

In U.S., Unadjusted Unemployment at 7.3% in Mid-October

0ifue-mpz0-f1vk2eurmea.gif

Since Obamination, if he wins, will inherit a huge mess in January....he should just drop out of the race tonight. We can't have him blaming himself....

Without TARP and the stimulus, it would have been. And like the FIRST Pub Great Depression, the rest of the world was ruined too.

The dupes are unbelievable.

Without TARP and the stimulus, it would have been. And like the FIRST Pub Great Depression, the rest of the world was ruined too.

That you still preach this horses**t is funny.

There was no depression in the offing. That or you REALLY do need to move to Cuba because you don't understand crap about the economy.

That you still preach this horses**t is funny.

There was no depression in the offing. That or you REALLY do need to move to Cuba because you don't understand crap about the economy.

I don't need to move anywhere I am happy where I am now.

Obama is castrating the USA ..... taking money from military to give as welfare.... he is a disgrace!

Yeah.... Obama is the worst of the worst..... he is the enemy within... .... how can anybody vote for him is simply beyond me!

It would appear there is a lot beyond you...

The difference between 2008 and 2012 is the direction into which the economy seems to be headed.

In 2008 it was going down, and in 2012 it is going up.

Admittedly, the only real benefactors of today's economy are the aflluent, but still having some of society gaining ground is better than everybody losing ground.

Forum List

Back