IF you think this is a nation of laws

Sounds like you're just fucked. You might as well just go live in a cave and eat nuts and berries. How does it feel when the vast majority of the country thinks you're nuts?

So you agree that laws are not meant for the elite? It's right that deep state and left elite are not subject to the laws that govern the little people?
Wait, the conservitard hero William Barr is now partnof the "Deep State"?

A nation of many laws that don't apply to certain people. I don't owe allegiance to such a nation and if I get the chance to demonstrate my profound disgust I will take it.

Good. It sounds like it's time for you to pack your shit and go. We don't need you here, traitor.

Sounds like you're just fucked. You might as well just go live in a cave and eat nuts and berries. How does it feel when the vast majority of the country thinks you're nuts?

So you agree that laws are not meant for the elite? It's right that deep state and left elite are not subject to the laws that govern the little people?

No. I would agree that right wing nuts like you spout stuff like that when you don't get your way though.

Wait, the conservitard hero William Barr is now partnof the "Deep State"?

The Poppy Bush AG?

:rofl:

You need to turn off CNN and the other hate sites and see what is really going on, creep

No. I would agree that right wing nuts like you spout stuff like that when you don't get your way though.

I understand that you have never held a position more responsible than counter help at McDonalds, but find someone who has held a security clearance and ask them what happens if they distribute classified information to those without clearance? (20 years in prison for each offense) then asked what happened to Comey who is documented to have done exactly this on 7 occasions?

18 US Code Sec 768

It was this sort of justice that gave rise to vigilantism in The American West.

America must regain the nation, though any means necessary.

Until we have equal justice under the law, the law has no meaning.

Not really much you can do about it... ...unless you're Batman.

There is a great deal we can do about it. Vote, civil disobedience, to start with. Refuse to pay taxes until the law is applied to all people. If one person does it, they will be killed, if a thousand do it, they will be oppressed, if 10,000 do it, the rulers will take notice.

It was this sort of justice that gave rise to vigilantism in The American West.

America must regain the nation, though any means necessary.

Until we have equal justice under the law, the law has no meaning.

Not really much you can do about it... ...unless you're Batman.

There is a great deal we can do about it. Vote, civil disobedience, to start with. Refuse to pay taxes until the law is applied to all people. If one person does it, they will be killed, if a thousand do it, they will be oppressed, if 10,000 do it, the rulers will take notice.

Ah, an idealist.

I understand that you have never held a position more responsible than counter help at McDonalds, but find someone who has held a security clearance and ask them what happens if they distribute classified information to those without clearance? (20 years in prison for each offense) then asked what happened to Comey who is documented to have done exactly this on 7 occasions?

18 US Code Sec 768

Comey did not distribute classified information. Some of the information was classified at a later date

18 US Code Sec 768

Comey did not distribute classified information. Some of the information was classified at a later date

Ah you Communists, your plan for everything is just fucking lie.

{In a country built on the rule of law, it is of utmost importance that all FBI employees adhere to Department and FBI policies, particularly when confronted by what appear to be extraordinary circumstances or compelling personal convictions. Comey had several other lawful options available to him to advocate for the appointment of a Special Counsel, which he told us was his goal in making the disclosure. What was not permitted was the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive investigative information, obtained during the course of FBI employment, in order to achieve a personally desired outcome.} - IG Report

18 US Code Sec 768

Ah you Communists, your plan for everything is just fucking lie.

{In a country built on the rule of law, it is of utmost importance that all FBI employees adhere to Department and FBI policies, particularly when confronted by what appear to be extraordinary circumstances or compelling personal convictions. Comey had several other lawful options available to him to advocate for the appointment of a Special Counsel, which he told us was his goal in making the disclosure. What was not permitted was the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive investigative information, obtained during the course of FBI employment, in order to achieve a personally desired outcome.} - IG Report

I read that twice. No mention of classified information.

Forum List

Back