If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

That's besides the fact that if a school adopted an armed faculty procedure, a teacher wouldn't' have their firearm on their person. It would be locked up in a locked drawer or something.

Again, you have the fire alarm situation. You wouldn't have a teacher getting their gun from the safe before leaving the classroom. You can see how impractical arming teachers is.

I know how to read, and your scenario was would I arm my neighbor? By arming my neighbor, it means giving him a gun.

There you go again. Not giving him A gun, giving him HIS OWN gun.

Say you have a senile old neighbor with no family, who calls you up, and asks you to get his handgun from the attic, load it and hand it to him. Would you do it?

And you said you woudn't do it.

There you go again. Not giving him A gun, giving him HIS OWN gun.

Why would he need me to get his own gun? Your scenario is ridiculous. I wouldn't get is gun or anybody else's gun. If you want your gun, get it yourself. I don't want to be part of what happens afterwards.

And you said you woudn't do it.

No, I wouldn't do it.

Many years ago my ex girlfriend asked if she could borrow my gun for protection, so I gave her an old snub nose 38 special. Her brother got into a fight with his neighbor, and asked her to borrow my gun and she gave it to him. He shot himself in the belly in a suicide attempt, and the only focus the cops had is where did the gun come from since he was a convicted felon?

Nobody talked and the gun didn't have a trail, but I could have easily been charged with something even though I gave my firearm to a person I trusted at the time.

I don't do that anymore. If you want a gun (mine or yours) leave me out of it because I don't want to assume any responsibility of what you do with it.

Last edited:
That's besides the fact that if a school adopted an armed faculty procedure, a teacher wouldn't' have their firearm on their person. It would be locked up in a locked drawer or something.

Again, you have the fire alarm situation. You wouldn't have a teacher getting their gun from the safe before leaving the classroom. You can see how impractical arming teachers is.

So it's better leaving him or her unable to protect themselves?

I live alone so I keep a loaded gun on my dresser and one in my headboard. But people who have children around can't do that. They have to keep their guns in a locked safe or box. If somebody breaks down my door, I'm two seconds from my gun. But if they do the same to a family home, it may take several seconds for an occupant to retrieve his gun. But it's better than not having any gun at all.

So in the case of this last shooting, if that football coach had a firearm, people still would have died, but he wouldn't have and maybe less children. It took six minutes for the police to arrive. If it takes you 30 seconds to unlock a gun compartment, you still have the ability to stop that shooter from five and a half minutes of killing.

Yes, Democrats are really dumber than a door knob

1DWNHxwuVoAAsmtn-455347.JPG
That is, of course, completely fake. But I'm sure you didn't know that, because you little crybaby wingnuts will believe ANYTHING.

I think you should arm the kids. More guns, that's the answer.

Besides, what could go wrong?

gun-shooting-fail.gif
NXePZ7i.gif

9lSxnlr.gif

Say you have a senile old neighbor with no family, who calls you up, and asks you to get his handgun from the attic, load it and hand it to him. Would you do it?

No, I wouldn't do it.

Many years ago my ex girlfriend asked if she could borrow my gun for protection, so I gave her an old snub nose 38 special. Her brother got into a fight with his neighbor, and asked her to borrow my gun and she gave it to him. He shot himself in the belly in a suicide attempt, and the only focus the cops had is where did the gun come from since he was a convicted felon?

Nobody talked and the gun didn't have a trail, but I could have easily been charged with something even though I gave my firearm to a person I trusted at the time.

I don't do that anymore. If you want a gun (mine or yours) leave me out of it because I don't want to assume any responsibility of what you do with it.

You can't read. I asked if you would give the old guy HIS OWN GUN.
Not your gun
Not a borrowed gun
Not a strangers gun
His own gun.

As in a gun belonging to him. As in he owns it.

I don't know how many times I have to ask you a simple question, and watch you make an ass out of yourself by answering a different question.

No, I wouldn't do it.

You can't read. I asked if you would give the old guy HIS OWN GUN.
Not your gun
Not a borrowed gun
Not a strangers gun
His own gun.

As in a gun belonging to him. As in he owns it.

I don't know how many times I have to ask you a simple question, and watch you make an ass out of yourself by answering a different question.

You can't read because I already answered your question.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind frown adult’s came up with it.

So 15 year old Jimmy wants to be rapped and be bubas bitch in prison?

Jimmy stupid, don't be like Jimmy

Is that after Jimmy phyco-path massacre's some kids with his teachers gun before or after?

Every teacher I know is against having guns in school. I remember having metal detectors at the gates to our school. That would be a start.

Well it looks like that is what it's coming too. Fucking Republicans won't do anything about it, except hold prayer vigils--and offer a minute of silence.

But they're fierce about protecting the NRA--(their campaign cash cow.)

The gun rights organization (NRA) spent a stupendous $54.4 million in the 2016 election cycle, almost all of it in "independent expenditures," meaning spending for or against a candidate but not a direct contribution to a campaign. The money went almost entirely to Republicans to a degree that almost looks like a misprint (but isn't): Of independent expenditures totaling $52.6 million, Democrats received $265. Yes, that's $265 dollars.
'Thoughts and prayers' — and fistfuls of NRA money: Why America can't control guns

Trump & Republicans even repealed Obama's order for mental health background checks after he initiated them after Sandy Hook.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

david-horsey-cartoon20091019.jpg

If you want to keep your kids safe in school, and are tired of the weekly carnage of these semi-automatic weapons and want common sense gun control in this country, you'll have to vote for DEMOCRATS this coming November in the midterm election cycle. Republicans won't do Jack Shit.

Last edited:
I think we need to have an honest discussion as to why this is happening. When I was a younger man, this shit didn't happen, at all.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
There is no need to arm teachers. Just deploy a few well armed, well trained, well provisioned military personnel to each school that really wants to be protected. Just think how many jobs could be created.

Every teacher I know is against having guns in school. I remember having metal detectors at the gates to our school. That would be a start.

Well it looks like that is what it's coming too. Fucking Republicans won't do anything about it, except hold prayer vigils--and offer a minute of silence.

The gun rights organization (NRA) spent a stupendous $54.4 million in the 2016 election cycle, almost all of it in "independent expenditures," meaning spending for or against a candidate but not a direct contribution to a campaign. The money went almost entirely to Republicans to a degree that almost looks like a misprint (but isn't): Of independent expenditures totaling $52.6 million, Democrats received $265. Yes, that's $265 dollars.
'Thoughts and prayers' — and fistfuls of NRA money: Why America can't control guns

Trump & Republicans even repealed Obama's order for mental health background checks after he initiated them after Sandy Hook.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

If you want to keep your kids safe in school, and are tired of the weekly carnage of these semi-automatic weapons and want common sense gun control in this country, you'll have to vote for DEMOCRATS this coming November in the midterm election cycle. Republicans won't do Jack Shit.

Blaming this shit on the NRA is absurd.

Blaming this shit on the NRA is absurd.
Only idiots blame the weapon rather than the user of it.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
There is no need to arm teachers. Just deploy a few well armed, well trained, well provisioned military personnel to each school that really wants to be protected. Just think how many jobs could be created.
Hold on. Are you joking with this idea or are you serious? I can’t tell.

Forum List

Back