John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

LINK?

You know the sec of state doesn't hand sign every U.S. visa.

Looks like Trumpies are really scrambling now....

Hilarious that Mueller is so clueless he implicated Kerry and by proxy Clinton.

2nd Hilarious part of this is he named a Non Existent Crime. “Information Warefare”

3rd Hiarious part of this, that he hasn’t asked for an indictment against Facebook & Twitter for accepting the money for the ads amounting to a puny $100k.

That’s because it’s legal.

Lastly Foreign ads accepted by Twitter & Facebook were split for and against Trump.

Quote from Rosenstein “They sponsored both Pro and Anti Trump Rallies and ads.”

So I’m like WTF?

Lastly “No Americans Were Involved”

That means Obama could get busted if he doesn’t flee to Kenya before they nab him.

Last edited:
I just love this board. One Trump zealot post some bullshit with no support and the other Trump zealots latch on like it was just handed down on stone tablets by the almighty himself.

But when anyone that is not a Trump zealot says the sun comes up in the east 50 Trump zealots will demand a link proving it.

Still no link.

Maybe we got a bot on our hands. Let's find out....

Hey!

трахать тебя
(trakhat' tebya)

I just love this board. One Trump zealot post some bullshit with no support and the other Trump zealots latch on like it was just handed down on stone tablets by the almighty himself.

But when anyone that is not a Trump zealot says the sun comes up in the east 50 Trump zealots will demand a link proving it.
lol, all of a sudden proof is part of the equation...I like kerry and know he would never be involved in anything subversie, but as far as proof of a connection to russia this blows anything out of the water the left has offered up against trump, but then again that can be said about everything that exists outside the investigation

lol, all of a sudden proof is part of the equation...I like kerry and know he would never be involved in anything subversie, but as far as proof of a connection to russia this blows anything out of the water the left has offered up against trump, but then again that can be said about everything that exists outside the investigation

For me proof has always been part of the equation. I know that for you zealots such things are forboden, but not all of us are that way.

What I find hilarious is that 13 Russians are being indicted because they allegedly "helped" sway the election for Trump....but not a single investigation into the DNC about their corruption and the criminal activities including the death of Seth Rich and their plan to steal the election.....but 13 Russians are arrested for posting things about the Hildebeast and they took her down? Pretty fucking clever.

*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

DUDE Link please.

Forget it. I looked this up myself. This guy thinks "True Pundit" is a reputable news source. That's where he's getting this from.

Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back