If you still believe in Russian Collusion, are you a Collusion Truther?

Collusion and conspiracy has already been established.

Thanks for playing.

True, collusion and conspiracy has been established....only by democrats, dumbass.
Play dumb all you want.

How Manafort’s 2016 meeting with a Russian employee at New York cigar club goes to ‘the heart’ of Mueller’s probe

The Aug. 2, 2016, encounter between the senior Trump campaign officials and Kilimnik, who prosecutors allege has ties to Russian intelligence, has emerged in recent days as a potential fulcrum in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

It was at that meeting that prosecutors believe Manafort and Kilimnik may have exchanged key information relevant to Russia and Trump's presidential bid. The encounter goes "very much to the heart of what the special counsel's office is investigating," prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told a federal judge in a sealed hearing last week.

One subject the men discussed was a proposed resolution to the conflict over Ukraine, an issue of great interest to the Russian government, according to a partially redacted transcript of the Feb. 4 hearing.

During the hearing, the judge also appeared to allude to another possible interaction at the Havana Club gathering: a handoff by Manafort of internal polling data from Trump's presidential campaign to his Russian associate.

Adam Schiff has collusion problems of his own

Thanks for playing.

True, collusion and conspiracy has been established....only by democrats, dumbass.
Play dumb all you want.

How Manafort’s 2016 meeting with a Russian employee at New York cigar club goes to ‘the heart’ of Mueller’s probe

The Aug. 2, 2016, encounter between the senior Trump campaign officials and Kilimnik, who prosecutors allege has ties to Russian intelligence, has emerged in recent days as a potential fulcrum in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

It was at that meeting that prosecutors believe Manafort and Kilimnik may have exchanged key information relevant to Russia and Trump's presidential bid. The encounter goes "very much to the heart of what the special counsel's office is investigating," prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told a federal judge in a sealed hearing last week.

One subject the men discussed was a proposed resolution to the conflict over Ukraine, an issue of great interest to the Russian government, according to a partially redacted transcript of the Feb. 4 hearing.

During the hearing, the judge also appeared to allude to another possible interaction at the Havana Club gathering: a handoff by Manafort of internal polling data from Trump's presidential campaign to his Russian associate.

That’s nice.

Thanks for playing.

I guess I'll mark you down as a CollusionTruther then.

He definitely is one of the collusion truthers. We're seeing more and more of these types who have multiple clinical disorders ie stage 4 tds combined with collusion truth. Its just a horrid combo to be afflicted with.

Last edited:

Thanks for playing.

Play dumb all you want.

That’s nice.

Glad it hear it, you ought to enjoy this one too.
Clinton-Russia Collusion: Plenty of Evidence | National Review

Thanks for playing.

Play dumb all you want.

That’s nice.

The fever dreams of the fringe rightwing.

Play dumb all you want.

That’s nice.

The fever dreams of the fringe rightwing.

The constant denial of the looney left.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry for my snarkiness. This isn't a victory lap of sorts, but some relief as well that America can at least try and get back to some normality. I want Trump to succeed, just as I wanted anyone before him to succeed. Too many have wished for him and American to fail, at our own peril!
Republicans never wanted Obama to succeed. They hated him for being black more than they love this country. I don't believe Republicans love America. If they did, they wouldn't attack it so.

How do we know the hatred Republicans felt?

Easy,

They told us.

All you had to do was listen.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg
He wanted to transform America, not help it.

We know Trump colluded with the Russians. He did it right to our faces while standing with Putin and said that he believed Putin over our intelligence agencies. How much more collusion can you get? Come on people buck up. Look at the facts.

Sorry for my snarkiness. This isn't a victory lap of sorts, but some relief as well that America can at least try and get back to some normality. I want Trump to succeed, just as I wanted anyone before him to succeed. Too many have wished for him and American to fail, at our own peril!
Republicans never wanted Obama to succeed. They hated him for being black more than they love this country. I don't believe Republicans love America. If they did, they wouldn't attack it so.

Easy,

They told us.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg
I know. Such terrible things. Trying to get healthcare for millions of Americans they didn’t have it, many of them Republicans. Trying to get affordable education for young Americans. Trying to clean up our environment.

Oh this is Obama. He tried to transform America but it’s OK because Republicans are working hard to tear it down and leave it a garbage dump. They seem to be doing a terrific job.

We know Trump colluded with the Russians. He did it right to our faces while standing with Putin and said that he believed Putin over our intelligence agencies. How much more collusion can you get? Come on people buck up. Look at the facts.

In your dreams maybe.

Gee sparky, you may want to read the Mueller report. You know, the one that took 2 years and cost $17 million....dumbass.

That wasn't colluding. Trump stated his opinion which he's entitled to do as our magnificent President. Besides, collusion isn't a crime.

Easy,

They told us.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg
I know. Such terrible things. Trying to get healthcare for millions of Americans they didn’t have it, many of them Republicans. Trying to get affordable education for young Americans. Trying to clean up our environment.

Oh this is Obama. He tried to transform America but it’s OK because Republicans are working hard to tear it down and leave it a garbage dump. They seem to be doing a terrific job.
Making people pay for insurance they cannot afford to use. That sucks.
You talking about the liberal indoctrination centers, you call schools? I mean we have elementary students wanting to become the other sex? Instead of teaching them the basics.

The truth has left the building, reason climbed out the window a while ago, new rule, who ever yells loudest wins.

Easy,

They told us.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg

Obama wanted to transform America into a Communist Utopia. Hillary would have continued that effort. Thank God for the silent White majority putting Trump in office.

Forum List

Back