If you still believe in Russian Collusion, are you a Collusion Truther?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
:abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry for my snarkiness. This isn't a victory lap of sorts, but some relief as well that America can at least try and get back to some normality. I want Trump to succeed, just as I wanted anyone before him to succeed. Too many have wished for him and American to fail, at our own peril!

Collusion and conspiracy has already been established.

Thanks for playing.

That's right!

Now I gotta go hop on my mystical, magical unicorn and ride to fetch my pet bigfoot.

Ta ta for now...

Keep up the good work Syn. Never let the truth get in the way of a good load of bullshit.

Last edited:
Do you think these are all going away?

03008208-ECF6-43B6-AC3C-A04276607DDF.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Anyone that thinks they kick political nice ass is clearly delusional enough to have more hopes and dreams like this.

Sorry for my snarkiness. This isn't a victory lap of sorts, but some relief as well that America can at least try and get back to some normality. I want Trump to succeed, just as I wanted anyone before him to succeed. Too many have wished for him and American to fail, at our own peril!
i call them "colluthers". between them, birthers and flat earthers, their vegas conventions are always a hoot. they wind up drunk sounding like Scottish but with a lisp.

After the dust clears, the leftylibs will turn on him and it will be like a gigantic shark feeding frenzy.

There was MASSIVE RUSSIAN COLUSION only it involved Clinton not Trump, the Ukraine was also involved, the entire Trump charade was created to cover Hillary

Republicans never wanted Obama to succeed. They hated him for being black more than they love this country. I don't believe Republicans love America. If they did, they wouldn't attack it so.

How do we know the hatred Republicans felt?

Easy,

They told us.

All you had to do was listen.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg

Republicans never wanted Obama to succeed. They hated him for being black more than they love this country. I don't believe Republicans love America. If they did, they wouldn't attack it so.

How do we know the hatred Republicans felt?

Easy,

They told us.

All you had to do was listen.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg

Did you miss the topic of this thread? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back