If you see a black person smiling today...

I love all the posts on the board attempting to use the formal name of Obamacare, as though the majority will suddenly embrace it...it ain't gonna work.:D

I love all the posts on the board attempting to use the formal name of Obamacare, as though the majority will suddenly embrace it...it ain't gonna work.:D

I use the term Obamacare. The majority will embrace it because it was ruled constitutional, the asshat rightwing crowd will still whine but the rest of America will use Obamacare. It's a win/win, Obamacare is the law and some rightwing conservatives may die from lack of medical treatment due to boycotting Obamacare. It can't get any better than that.

I use the term Obamacare. The majority will embrace it because it was ruled constitutional, the asshat rightwing crowd will still whine but the rest of America will use Obamacare. It's a win/win, Obamacare is the law and some rightwing conservatives may die from lack of medical treatment due to boycotting Obamacare. It can't get any better than that.

Whatever gets you through the night...:lol:

If you see a black person smiling today...it's because 'their' President is a Constitutional scholar, and you're not.

In all seriousness, I went up to and spoke with black people I know. What did we talk about? :D

It's amazing how they get it and others don't.

:cool:

Do these folks you spoke with today realize that they have to pay for their healthcare.
That this isn't free.
Because a lot of them after Obama was elected thought that Obama being elected meant that their mortgages would be paid for and their bills would be paid... :eusa_whistle:
So what,I've been paying for my healthcare since I retired,and medicare also.Just maybe Obamacare might be cheaper.

You think? Hey, I have a bridge over in Arizona I'll sell you.

and the majority of them aren't sufferring in this recession.In fact they are living damn good.Own their own homes and buying new cars and they are not criminals.

and the majority of them aren't sufferring in this recession.In fact they are living damn good.Own their own homes and buying new cars and they are not criminals.

Who are you talking about the rich or the minorities that feed off the working class who they put on or below the poverty line because of it?

Who are you talking about the rich or the minorities that feed off the working class who they put on or below the poverty line because of it?
I'm talking about the Black middle class.Excellent education,very good jobs,some are retired living off their pensions.Having a great time too.:clap2:

I'm talking about the Black middle class.Excellent education,very good jobs,some are retired living off their pensions.Having a great time too.:clap2:
Some have their own businesses making that moola.So dont try and belittle the Black race cause we are living the American dream.

Do these folks you spoke with today realize that they have to pay for their healthcare.
That this isn't free.
Because a lot of them after Obama was elected thought that Obama being elected meant that their mortgages would be paid for and their bills would be paid... :eusa_whistle:
So what,I've been paying for my healthcare since I retired,and medicare also.Just maybe Obamacare might be cheaper.

You think? Hey, I have a bridge over in Arizona I'll sell you.
There's one in Brooklyn I'll give to you.

Forum List

Back