If you see a black person smiling today...

You obviously have not read the ruling.

I understand your need to spin, your desire to not meltdown totally, :redface:

but diving into the technicalities is useless for the purpose of this thread.

ACA is the law of the land. Obama won.

You're arguing about a touchdown not being a touchdown because you don't like the receiver.

:eek:

the american taxpayer wants to throw the challenge flag
In 131 days there will be an UP/DOWN vote on Obamacare....by the citizen/voters.

Most blacks have no idea what happened in Washington today.

That's true, all the blacks that I work with have been sitting in the break rooms repeatedly surfing the channels on the television for anything about basketball.......they don't know what a Supreme Court is.

Obama's a Constitutional Scholar? :lol:

His argument was destroyed, obliterated, crushed. His belief that the mandate was covered under the "commerce clause" was taken to the wood shed and beaten with a stick. He was told, Sorry Mr Asshat Obama, it's really a tax. You're just too stupid to realize what the SCOTUS just did to Obama, Obamacare, and big government in general.

Celebrate now. Enjoy it. Then after wiping your ass, read the ruling, Fuckchop. You can then bask in the warmth of your own piss at it runs down your leg.

let me get this right.

What you are saying is that Obama failed to use the interstate commerce clause to mandate Obamcare.

and since it is a tax only Congress has the right to tax?

Congress passed the law.

The Supreme Court of the United States ruled the law constitutional.

It is the law of the land.

Realistically, it cannot be repealed.

:cool:

Hey dumbass, it can and will be repealed.

Obama's a Constitutional Scholar? :lol:

His argument was destroyed, obliterated, crushed. His belief that the mandate was covered under the "commerce clause" was taken to the wood shed and beaten with a stick. He was told, Sorry Mr Asshat Obama, it's really a tax. You're just too stupid to realize what the SCOTUS just did to Obama, Obamacare, and big government in general.

Celebrate now. Enjoy it. Then after wiping your ass, read the ruling, Fuckchop. You can then bask in the warmth of your own piss at it runs down your leg.

You're obsessed with poop, pee, ass...

Such a weirdo.

Obama had two major victories, both of which Republicans are attempting to spin into a win for their side. How crazy is that?

let me get this right.

What you are saying is that Obama failed to use the interstate commerce clause to mandate Obamcare.

and since it is a tax only Congress has the right to tax?

Congress passed the law.

The Supreme Court of the United States ruled the law constitutional.

It is the law of the land.

Realistically, it cannot be repealed.

Hey dumbass, it can and will be repealed.

:eek:

yeah, and hell will freeze over. :redface:

If you see a black person smiling today...it's because 'their' President is a Constitutional scholar, and you're not.

In all seriousness, I went up to and spoke with black people I know. What did we talk about? :D

It's amazing how they get it and others don't.

Do these folks you spoke with today realize that they have to pay for their healthcare.
That this isn't free.
Because a lot of them after Obama was elected thought that Obama being elected meant that their mortgages would be paid for and their bills would be paid... :eusa_whistle:
So what,I've been paying for my healthcare since I retired,and medicare also.Just maybe Obamacare might be cheaper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back