shocker white people showing their greatness of racism

What happened in Jasper 14 years ago was outrageous.

I do not know why this guy lost his job but I found it strange that when the vote was 4-1 ( 4 black members vs one white) for his being hired, not racist. But when the situation was reversed and it was 4 white members vs 1 black member to replace him, it was deemed racist.

I have a hard time with those numbers. Either both votes were racist or they were not.

The report is vague I will have to find an article to get more backround on the matter.

The Afros chose an Afro because they're racist. The city council fired the Afro because he's a retard and a criminal.

Only the Afros acted by racism. Only the White people are blamed for racism.

Hey......for me, the k00ks cant use the race card enough. Go....go....go..........real Americans are sick of this shit and will express their anger at the polls in November.

Whites are done bending over backwards with this race shit...........and if non-whites want to get testy, Bob Grant said it best about 25 years ago, "Let them..........they cant hide!!":funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Hmph your not the only one, it doesn't matter what whites do or how bad blacks get they will always get to play the race card because their alot like Feminists experts at feeling superior and feeling a victim at the same time.

Last edited:
Hell white people invented racism,now they are getting kicked in the face with it.

Hell white people invented racism,now they are getting kicked in the face with it.

Racism is the Congressional Black Caucus walking out of Congress in protest of Holders contempt charge. If you don't think race had anything to do with it, then you're not as smart as the dog in your avatar.

Racism is the Congressional Black Caucus walking out of Congress in protest of Holders contempt charge. If you don't think race had anything to do with it, then you're not as smart as the dog in your avatar.

I've always wondered what would happen if some House Representative started a group called the "Congressional White Caucus".

How do you think that would be received? I have this funny feeling heads would explode.

:D

I've always wondered what would happen if some House Representative started a group called the "Congressional White Caucus".

How do you think that would be received? I have this funny feeling heads would explode.

It has always been my opinion that blacks (not all but most) are more racist than whites. They make race an issue about everything. They, along with latinos, are the most divisive group in America.

The NBP for example is the KKK's counterpart and if one group is racist then so is the other one.

BTW the Tea Party Caucus is ALL inclusive, they don't descrimnate by race or color unlike the Congressional Black Caucus.

If your dog licks its balls in public, it's just a dog being a dog. If a man did it, there would and should be public outrage. That's the black and white difference.

It has always been my opinion that blacks (not all but most) are more racist than whites. They make race an issue about everything. They, along with latinos, are the most divisive group in America.

The NBP for example is the KKK's counterpart and if one group is racist then so is the other one.

BTW the Tea Party Caucus is ALL inclusive, they don't descrimnate by race or color unlike the Congressional Black Caucus.
why cause they have one or two Black "uncle toms"in their group.

Its been about race since Obama made president.

well you are just as dumb as that loser flag in your avatar.:tongue:

Forum List

Back