If you live in America

Originally posted by jimnyc
Did I say it was? Do you have trouble comprehending again?

Shall I repeat myself?

"And you missed the point. If you burn a flag, we reserve the right to kick the ever loving shit out of you. Now THAT'S freedom."

Relax, I asked a legal question. That's all. I have no plans to burn anything other than firewood. However, what do you mean by 'reserve the right' to assault me?

Originally posted by insein
You want to go there. Did Germany invade us? We took out the "Army". Now we are fighting the "Insurgents/Terrorists" who have flocked in to attack americans.

And for your fucking weapons, get over it dumbass. Clinton, KErry, Kennedy, France, Germany, Denmark, the UN all said that he had weapons. All placed sanctions on him to remove those weapons.

All Bush did was read the report made by the same CIA and FBI that Clinton used to make his assumption and decided not to wait and find out if they were completed by having an American target attacked. He in fact was carrying out what the UN would do is they had the power to do it.

Ok. Germany invaded another country before anyone declared war. Not that America was particularly interseted... and you think the dudes we're fighting all 'flocked in'? Grab a non-US news source, there are regular pepole who don't like being invaded fighting however they see fit. How would you fight if the US was invaded? Seriously? Would you play by the enemies rules? Or do whatever you had to to kill the assholes who bombed your city?

Get over it dumbass? Nice. That was touted as the main reason for the invasion. I should get over it??? People (on both sides) are dying because of this invasion and you want me to forget the reason we went in?
Is that you Mr. Bush... welcome to the board, Sir!

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Uh... did you fail remedial reading comprehension? Where in my post did you see ANY reference to WWII?

Indirectly Iraq DID invade us. They support terrorists and terrorists invaded us. In case you've forgotten or missed the news reports, a couple terrorists flew some planes into some reeeally tall buildings in NYC, a couple more flew a plane into the Pentagon, likewise into a field close to my home. Iraq supports terrorists. Guilty by association. Id rather fix the problem before it breaks again.

You really need to get out more, dude. Catching you up on news is rather boring. They are fighting what's left of Saddams fedayeen, and a couple pissants, much like yourself, who have been ambushing our military because they are too pansy assed to fight a fair battle. Just because the tyrant has been removed has shit to do with anything. Tell that to the family of the American hostages or Japanese hostages. Better yet.. tell that to the parents and siblings of the men whose bodies were dragged and hung off a bridge.

And as far as burning the American Flag, my only wish is, when you choose to burn it, you choose to burn it in my yard. That way I can shoot you between the eyes for tresspassing and rid this country of people who do not deserve to be here.

You said people are dying for our freedom. that was a common thing to say about WWII, what else does that apply to? Who else is trying to take over the world? (present company excluded).

And IRAQ invaded us indirectly? You're correct, I did miss all the news sources saying the 9/11 hijackers were IRAQI. I thought (foolishly) they were Saudi's. No wonder we invaded Saudi Arabia. But I guess when a country's citizens attack , you do what you have to. You invade someone else, and then someone else. But, maybe we just have bad maps...

And now for yournext point. I accidently replied to this to someone else, but basically what are you taking about in IRAQ? We are being attacked by Iraqis, not these hordes of foreign insurgents flocking into Iraq to ruin Iraqi freedom.
I asked someone else, I'll ask you to: HOW WOULD YOU FIGHT IF YOU WRE INVADED??? What rulebook would you follow? Your enemy's? Wouldn't you do whatever you had to so as to defend your country? If you wouldn't fight the most effective way you could what's the point?

And lastly: Who are you to decide who deserves to be here? Are you native American? And I never said I wanted to burn anything! I was curious what the law was on that issue. My style is to vote, not play with matches.

I appreciate the violent offer to kill me, but I'll have to decline. Maybe we could just debate instead of threaten? If not, it's ok.

that was a common thing to say about WWII, what else does that apply to? Who else is trying to take over the world? (present company excluded).

In the future, I would appreciate you not assuming I said something which I didnt. If my post is unclear, ask me or ignore it, but dont put words in my mouth.

You're correct, I did miss all the news sources saying the 9/11 hijackers were IRAQI

Again... same as above. Never did I say the hijackers were Iraqi nationals.. but somehow I think you know what I said and are just splitting hairs. A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless what country they reside in.

Furthermore, the entire country of Iraq is not attacking us. It is small cells of insurgents. Read your papers Scourge, not your political crapola spinning things in the general direction you want them to. The majority of that country is glad we are there. We have rebuilt schools, restored electricity, among countless other good deeds. Just because there are a few insurgents does not make that the majority. But again, I think you know that as well.

And lastly: Who are you to decide who deserves to be here? Are you native American? And I never said I wanted to burn anything! I was curious what the law was on that issue. My style is to vote, not play with matches.

I appreciate the violent offer to kill me, but I'll have to decline. Maybe we could just debate instead of threaten? If not, it's ok.

Who am I? I am an American taxpayer, single mother. I work hard for what I have. I enjoy my freedoms. I pay taxes. I work a full time job to support my daughter, then go home to another full time job in taking care of her. I am a law abiding citizen who pays my bills, sometimes late, but they get paid. I vote. I care. I love my country. That gives me the right to tell those who bitch about the very freedoms that people die to give them, to get the fuck out of this country. Thats called free speech, sweetie. If you dont like it, dont listen.

Originally posted by Scourge
Relax, I asked a legal question. That's all. I have no plans to burn anything other than firewood. However, what do you mean by 'reserve the right' to assault me?

I mean exactly what it says. If I see someone burning the American flag - they are getting an ass whoopin.

Ok. Germany invaded another country before anyone declared war. Not that America was particularly interseted... and you think the dudes we're fighting all 'flocked in'? Grab a non-US news source, there are regular pepole who don't like being invaded fighting however they see fit. How would you fight if the US was invaded? Seriously? Would you play by the enemies rules? Or do whatever you had to to kill the assholes who bombed your city?

Get over it dumbass? Nice. That was touted as the main reason for the invasion. I should get over it??? People (on both sides) are dying because of this invasion and you want me to forget the reason we went in?
Is that you Mr. Bush... welcome to the board, Sir!

I want you not to forget the reason we went there. We went there because Sadaam was a threat. We took out Sadaam but that doesnt mean we just say "alright Iraq, figure it out on your own now." We have to help them establish whatever kind of country they want. Otherwise another Despot will just come in and do the same thing Sadaam did. thats not solving anything.

As for your regular people not like being invaded, it is a small minority of the WHOLE iraqi population. A majority of that country is exstatic that we've freed them from the fear of living day to day not knowing if today was the day that your leader decided to gas your town, or systematically murder your husband or son, or rape your wife or daughter. Yes there are insurgents. But a few 100 insurgents vs a few million free iraqis that are glad we came and are annoyed that we didnt come sooner i think outweigh those few resistors.

People die. Its a war. Its not pretty. War is Hell. But its the price you pay for freedom.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Never did I say the hijackers were Iraqi nationals.. but somehow I think you know what I said and are just splitting hairs. A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless what country they reside in.

Furthermore, the entire country of Iraq is not attacking us. It is small cells of insurgents. Read your papers Scourge, not your political crapola spinning things in the general direction you want them to. The majority of that country is glad we are there. We have rebuilt schools, restored electricity, among countless other good deeds. Just because there are a few insurgents does not make that the majority. But again, I think you know that as well.

Who am I? I am an American taxpayer, single mother. I work hard for what I have. I enjoy my freedoms. I pay taxes. I work a full time job to support my daughter, then go home to another full time job in taking care of her. I am a law abiding citizen who pays my bills, sometimes late, but they get paid. I vote. I care. I love my country. That gives me the right to tell those who bitch about the very freedoms that people die to give them, to get the fuck out of this country. Thats called free speech, sweetie. If you dont like it, dont listen.

First of all, sorry for putting words in your mouth. I wonder what you meant by dying for freedom? i hoped my post illustrated why I made that assumption, but you could explain if you like.

2. No I don't know the country of Iraq is glad we're there. In fact I would guess you KNOW they are in fact very UN-glad we are there. What is an insurgent, exactly? And you never answered my question: Would you fight by any means necessary if the US was invaded? (I think I asked you that, if it was someone else, feel free and answer anyhow...).
We rebuilt schools? And restored electricity. great. Why did those things need to happen? Who destroyed the schools? Who cut the power? Insurgents?
And I respectfully disagree that there are FEW Iraqis attacking. My news sources are varied, but they include British/American/Candaian/Arab papers. Plenty of spin. but some facts as well.

Lastly:
You pay taxes, have two jobs (basically - Motherhood's a job if ever there was one) and work hard. I pay taxes and have three jobs, (none as rewarding as child rearing, but they pay about the same, so that's something-LOL) and I vote and care about country/citizens/justice/and freedom too. I am at a loss as to why you think I don't like free speech, or why i wouldn't like you to express yourself.

You can say whatever you like, but I have to play the logic card here, and saying people you don't like don't deserve to live in a country they have as much right to as you makes as much sense as hating someone for being Communist or being Republican or whatever and wanting them out of the country.

Some celebrate differing opinions and ideas, however distasteful they may find them... others can't stand it. I do appreciate that you didn't say you wanted to kill me though! That's a start.

Originally posted by insein
I want you not to forget the reason we went there. We went there because Sadaam was a threat. We took out Sadaam but that doesnt mean we just say "alright Iraq, figure it out on your own now." We have to help them establish whatever kind of country they want. Otherwise another Despot will just come in and do the same thing Sadaam did. thats not solving anything.

As for your regular people not like being invaded, it is a small minority of the WHOLE iraqi population. A majority of that country is exstatic that we've freed them from the fear of living day to day not knowing if today was the day that your leader decided to gas your town, or systematically murder your husband or son, or rape your wife or daughter. Yes there are insurgents. But a few 100 insurgents vs a few million free iraqis that are glad we came and are annoyed that we didnt come sooner i think outweigh those few resistors.

People die. Its a war. Its not pretty. War is Hell. But its the price you pay for freedom.

1. Help them establish the country THEY want. I hope so. If they want a Shiite Shariah law-lovin' government we will gladly hand over pwer to them, right?
You may think so, but I am a little skeptical myself.

2. I disagree with the Small minority thing. Are reglualr iraqis ratting out insurgents and attacking them? No, they are cheering in the streets whenever US soldiers or private militia die.

I think Saddam was horrible, nobody liked that guy. Especially not Osama. What radical Muslim would like a guy THAT KILLS MUSLIMS and is secular???
However, hating Saddam does not mean all Iraqis love the US. In fact I think we don't seem as welcome as you think there...
Theres room for disagreement there i admit, we each have our point of view on the number of Iraqis who are insurgents and the number who just hate an invading army.

And come on, war is hell, I agree. But is this war? We just invaded and took over the place. It's the best military on the planet (EVER) against poor-ass iraqi dudes fighting for freedom FROM us.

1. Help them establish the country THEY want. I hope so. If they want a Shiite Shariah law-lovin' government we will gladly hand over pwer to them, right?

2. I disagree with the Small minority thing. Are reglualr iraqis ratting out insurgents and attacking them? No, they are cheering in the streets whenever US soldiers or private militia die.

I think Saddam was horrible, nobody liked that guy. Especially not Osama. What radical Muslim would like a guy THAT KILLS MUSLIMS and is secular???
However, hating Saddam does not mean all Iraqis love the US. In fact I think we don't seem as welcome as you think there...
Theres room for disagreement there i admit, we each have our point of view on the number of Iraqis who are insurgents and the number who just hate an invading army.

And come on, war is hell, I agree. But is this war? We just invaded and took over the place. It's the best military on the planet (EVER) against poor-ass iraqi dudes fighting for freedom FROM us.

I have 3 friends who have been in and out of there over the past few months as their reserve units get deployed. I also talked to a missionary that, now get this, hitchiked from Amman to Baghdad. All of these people tell me how loving and grateful the Iraqi people are to Americans. They give them food, gifts, and some even fight on our side. The big problem is not that the majority of Iraqis oppose us, but that the majority of Iraqis have spent so long cowering in fear that it's hard to get them to fight back. As for the government we put in place, we're taking out all the guys that oppose America, and most Iraqis don't seem to have a problem with it. This is not going to turn into Vietnam, it's going to be Germany, and Germany, despite a few disagreements, are still grateful for George C. Marshall, the American general who made the plan to rebuild Europe after WWII.

insurgent (noun) - a person who revolts against civil authority or an established government

That's an insurgent. The Iraqi insurrection does not have popular support and is comprised of America hating fanatics and greedy people who want someone like Saddam back in power so they can mooch off him.

In answer to you question of what I'd do if someone invaded America:
If America was ruled by a man who oppressed everyone, gassed a town I used to live in, and hung my mother and sister upside down and nude in the the town square during their periods, I would fight with that invading army and supply them with whatever I could spare.

Originally posted by Hobbit

I have 3 friends who have been in and out of there over the past few months as their reserve units get deployed. I also talked to a missionary that, now get this, hitchiked from Amman to Baghdad. All of these people tell me how loving and grateful the Iraqi people are to Americans. They give them food, gifts, and some even fight on our side. The big problem is not that the majority of Iraqis oppose us, but that the majority of Iraqis have spent so long cowering in fear that it's hard to get them to fight back.

As for the government we put in place, we're taking out all the guys that oppose America, and most Iraqis don't seem to have a problem with it. This is not going to turn into Vietnam, it's going to be Germany, and Germany, despite a few disagreements, are still grateful for George C. Marshall, the American general who made the plan to rebuild Europe after WWII.

insurgent (noun) - a person who revolts against civil authority or an established government

That's an insurgent. The Iraqi insurrection does not have popular support and is comprised of America hating fanatics and greedy people who want someone like Saddam back in power so they can mooch off him.

In answer to you question of what I'd do if someone invaded America:
If America was ruled by a man who oppressed everyone, gassed a town I used to live in, and hung my mother and sister upside down and nude in the the town square during their periods, I would fight with that invading army and supply them with whatever I could spare.

I labelled your post with numbers to make this easier.

1. I don't doubt there are some who love America, and Americans in Iraq. I don't doubt that many soldiers there are good people who wanna help out Iraqis. BUT, (here's where we disagree) the bulk of Iraqis I think resent the occupation. Sure, they hate Saddam, but they want their own rule ASAP. Again, that's my take on things... we'll see as time goes by and power gets handed over what happens, I could by all means be way off, I just lack the evidence to make me think so.

2. You wrote "As for the government we put in place, we're taking out all the guys that oppose America". What the hell is that? Iraqis have no obligation to support the U.S. nor do we have any right to assassinate everybody who disagrees with us. That is anti-freedom to say the least.

Insurgent: what civil authority or established government exist? An occupying army of invaders (however wonderful the motivation may have been) is hardly either of those.

3. And if the ruler hadn't done that to you, but the invading army bombed your home and killed your family...same feelings?

And that's what the terrorists want you to think. Good for you, aider and abetter-er.

Wrong again man. Where is your proof for the MASSES dancing in the street when americans are killed. We saw a group of less than 50 people dance around in a known insurgent town. How does that equate into the majority of Iraqis? Every American soldier that writes home or gives a statement when they return speaks of the great reception they received from the Iraqi people. Mostly thanks and praise from a majority of Iraqis. How do you dispute what our own soldiers have seen with their own eyes?
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=14139&archive=true

excerpt from Kristen Scharnberg, Chicago Tribune"Americans should respect our holy places and stay away from our mosques," said Shakir Zewy, a day laborer who lives across the street from the compound. "We don't want them here."

Other locals, however, welcomed the Americans, offering the soldiers cigarettes, thanking them, giving them high-fives. The soldiers, many of whom knew bits of Arabic from their recent deployment in Afghanistan, chatted with the Iraqis, one soldier showing the little boys who had gathered around him pictures of his own children.

The sun had begun to drop as the troops began setting up their command post at the military compound. The singsong call to evening prayers rang from the minaret overlooking the courtyard where soldiers were rolling out their sleeping bags for the night.

Fetterman sent a group of his intelligence officers to the mosque to speak with the imam. A number of people at the mosque initially were offended at the Americans' presence, but the imam invited them into a back room where he served them sweet tea and dates. The soldiers' message to the Muslim cleric was simple: We are in charge now. We will only consider you enemies if you act like enemies.

Yep sounds like a major uprising to me.

I see you wisely backed away from the weapons thing. Smart choice since the overwhelming evidence disagrees with your assessment.

2. You wrote "As for the government we put in place, we're taking out all the guys that oppose America". What the hell is that? Iraqis have no obligation to support the U.S. nor do we have any right to assassinate everybody who disagrees with us. That is anti-freedom to say the least.

Insurgent: what civil authority or established government exist? An occupying army of invaders (however wonderful the motivation may have been) is hardly either of those.

3. And if the ruler hadn't done that to you, but the invading army bombed your home and killed your family...same feelings?

2. By "oppose America," I mean the guys that are fighting us. I think we could care less if they really support us, but the guys that want to kill us have got to go.

3. If they did do that, it might be enough to make me not support the invading army, but no way would I fight for a guy like Saddam. If, in that same scenario, my family got killed by collateral damage, I'd say the worst I'd do is sit out the conflict.

Alan & Jsmalls-

Ummm, to be honest, it's hard for me to differentiate between you guys. Still, I'll try.

Alan-

First, I demand to know who the hell this Redderick guy is? Is he a fellow comrade, or is he just the guy who drives your short bus. I mean, typos are to be expected- though EVERYONE should proofread their posts before posting- but I have to reread your posts several times JUST to try to decipher the damn mess. For your sake, I really hope you aren't old enough to work. Well, that is, unless it's in a Nike sweatshop in Arkansas. Believe it or not, I am NOT trying to insult you. Nobody is perfect, but your life is going to really suck if this is your best. I wish you luck.

Jsmalls-

Bush only helps the rich? No blood for oil? LMFAO

Dude, you are 100% correct....well, except for the being right on any facts part. Actually, you DO have a point about the blood for oil.....and I can't wait for those filthy criminals at the U.N. and in France, Germany, & Russia to be brought to justice.

You remind me of these "Punks for Kerry" I saw on the news. These were the filthiest, most ill-informed, uninformed, and, basically, the most truly ignorant people I have EVER seen. Conversely, the guy who runs the "Conservative Punk" site was extremely well-spoken, had his facts straight, and was more intellectually impressive than most liberal professors I had & slayed.

Ok, as for burning the flag.

Yes, the right to burn it should be protected, as much as I would love to join in on the head bashing. Still, the kind of people who either burn the flag or threaten to move abroad if Bush wins are the lowest, most brain-dead fucks one will ever meet. Like 99% of liberals, all they have are lies, slurs, poor grammar, and a bumper sticker mentality.......just never any facts.

I'll tell you as a former liberal, I know about that which I speak because I was JUST like you brainwashed zombies. "Reagan sucks! Decade of greed! America sucks! Ted Kennedy is the man!"

It makes my skin itch when I think back to those days!

Side Note: Yeah, Bush is NOTHING like FDR. Unlike FDR, Bush didn't appoint & knowingly tolerate soviet spies in the highest reaches of his administration. I just wish Hiss and ALL the other soviet spies of that time would have been executed along side those filthy, disgusting, treasonous Rosenbergs. I wish I could have executed them!

Ya know what, I HAVE been a little unfair, not giving the complete story. I admit, the grammar of some people here COULD improve a little, but reading the Dean forum was fuc&ing torture. At first, I thought they were speaking in code. Then, I came to the conclusion that they were just too busy putting a fresh coat of primer on their El Camino to learn King's english. Now, if 99% of all liberals are intellectualy lazy, that STILL leaves 1%. Yes, these people ARE smart, VERY smart. They are the thinkers who hate America, create the propaganda, have a pro-communist/terrorist agenda to destroy this country as we know it, and they are VERY sinister people. These are the ones who write the books & columns about which you only HEAR. They feed you this garbage, and you lap it up, always running back for seconds.

But ya know what? WE DON'T WANT YOU! Every time a grammatically & intellectually challenged liberal speaks up, you guys just hang yourselves and your failed cause..

Keep up the good work, keep hating America, and don't miss the short bus.

(Thinks to himself)

Joss, I cannot WAIT until the reports of liberal suicides start rolling in on the evening of November 2nd!

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
Alan & Jsmalls-

Ummm, to be honest, it's hard for me to differentiate between you guys. Still, I'll try.

Alan-

First, I demand to know who the hell this Redderick guy is? Is he a fellow comrade, or is he just the guy who drives your short bus. I mean, typos are to be expected- though EVERYONE should proofread their posts before posting- but I have to reread your posts several times JUST to try to decipher the damn mess. For your sake, I really hope you aren't old enough to work. Well, that is, unless it's in a Nike sweatshop in Arkansas. Believe it or not, I am NOT trying to insult you. Nobody is perfect, but your life is going to really suck if this is your best. I wish you luck.

Jsmalls-

Dude, you are 100% correct....well, except for the being right on any facts part. Actually, you DO have a point about the blood for oil.....and I can't wait for those filthy criminals at the U.N. and in France, Germany, & Russia to be brought to justice.

You remind me of these "Punks for Kerry" I saw on the news. These were the filthiest, most ill-informed, uninformed, and, basically, the most truly ignorant people I have EVER seen. Conversely, the guy who runs the "Conservative Punk" site was extremely well-spoken, had his facts straight, and was more intellectually impressive than most liberal professors I had & slayed.

Ok, as for burning the flag.

Yes, the right to burn it should be protected, as much as I would love to join in on the head bashing. Still, the kind of people who either burn the flag or threaten to move abroad if Bush wins are the lowest, most brain-dead fucks one will ever meet. Like 99% of liberals, all they have are lies, slurs, poor grammar, and a bumper sticker mentality.......just never any facts.

I'll tell you as a former liberal, I know about that which I speak because I was JUST like you brainwashed zombies. "Reagan sucks! Decade of greed! America sucks! Ted Kennedy is the man!"

It makes my skin itch when I think back to those days!

Side Note: Yeah, Bush is NOTHING like FDR. Unlike FDR, Bush didn't appoint & knowingly tolerate soviet spies in the highest reaches of his administration. I just wish Hiss and ALL the other soviet spies of that time would have been executed along side those filthy, disgusting, treasonous Rosenbergs. I wish I could have executed them!

Ya know what, I HAVE been a little unfair, not giving the complete story. I admit, the grammar of some people here COULD improve a little, but reading the Dean forum was fuc&ing torture. At first, I thought they were speaking in code. Then, I came to the conclusion that they were just too busy putting a fresh coat of primer on their El Camino to learn King's english. Now, if 99% of all liberals are intellectualy lazy, that STILL leaves 1%. Yes, these people ARE smart, VERY smart. They are the thinkers who hate America, create the propaganda, have a pro-communist/terrorist agenda to destroy this country as we know it, and they are VERY sinister people. These are the ones who write the books & columns about which you only HEAR. They feed you this garbage, and you lap it up, always running back for seconds.

But ya know what? WE DON'T WANT YOU! Every time a grammatically & intellectually challenged liberal speaks up, you guys just hang yourselves and your failed cause..

Keep up the good work, keep hating America, and don't miss the short bus.

(Thinks to himself)

Joss, I cannot WAIT until the reports of liberal suicides start rolling in on the evening of November 2nd!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Spikesy for president!

For your sake, I really hope you aren't old enough to work. Well, that is, unless it's in a Nike sweatshop in Arkansas.

I live in Arkansas. There are no Nike sweatshops and most people here can spell better than Alan, since most people in Arkansas make it at least through junior high.

Jsmalls-

Spikes, I enjoyed reading your reply. You seem to be the only one who can thoroughly define a liberal because you used to be one. I am young at age, and perhaps I have yet to experience events of much significance in my life, but I do realize that the labels, divisions, and generalizations on the schools of thought and partisanship that many people use on these threads, and unfortunately far too many of our elected officials in Congress also use, drastically obfuscates the actual direction of our country. The daily bickering, the perpetual contempt; where does it get us? I don't like George Bush and I don't like John Kerry, but undoubtedly, one of them will sit in the Oval Office for the next four years and that's life. Call me a communist because I believe everyone should eat. Call me a socialist because I think healthcare is a right. I do NOT dislike my country. Fortunately, I was born free in the most powerful, wealthiest country in the world. Fortunately, I have the right to express myself and recognize that while this country is great it could be better. The population of a country should never be overly content. Long term complacency of the majority should never overshadow the voices the oppressed minority. Or should they? Does someone always have to suffer? I know Utopia is just what it says, nowhere, and I believe war will endure humanity (not vice versa), but cannot the conditions for the poorest at least be maximized. These comments lack numbers indeed, so maybe this post is better suited for philosophy, but oh well.
Initially, I felt the war was a good idea. Free 25 million people from torture chambers and the lower the price of gasoline at the same time, what a sweet world. But, in sinks reality. The toll of American soldiers dead approaches 800, over a quarter of the number of men, women, and children who died on the day on which the war has been rationalized. I can't say I disdain the war, but at the same time it's difficult to support it, but certainly indifference is not an option. On the basis that I strongly believe Bush has an oil agenda in the Middle East, I can no longer condone the war effort. A black liquid, simply put, is not worth dying for. Fight for water, fight for food, fight for freedom. Fight out of necessity. I don't need oil.
In the case of terrorism, I feel safe only because I never felt endangered. If they attack us, I hope I'm not in the area of attack. If I am, that's life. Of course, one can say such a rediculous cliche about all of my comments, but I'll leave that up to you.

Forum List

Back