If You Know They’re Lying….

…you Democrat voters…

…why do you keep repeating the lies, and why do you keep supporting them?
Really….doesn’t that make you the same sort of low-life scum that they are????

The issue in question is the clearly false narrative of Trump collusion with Russia to win his election.

1. The NYTimes gets the ball rolling:
“Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Donald Trump Jr. received an email on June 3, 2016, promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. The information was described as being part of Russia's support for his father’s presidential bid. His reply? “I love it.”
Published OnJuly 11, 2017 Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Clearly, the message is ‘proof of Trump/Russia collusion.’.. Right????

2. How is Don, Jr., supposed to have handled it…you know, if he wasn’t Putin’s puppet?

What should he have done, according to the Democrat elites?

We can take our instruction from Neal Katyal, Acting Solicitor General of the United States under Obama:

“If one of us were, you know, in the campaign and got a call from the Russians, saying, hey, we have dirt on your opponent, I think our first reaction would be, oh, I got a call on the other line. We’d hit hold, and call the FBI.”
On MSNBC, ‘All In With Chris Hayes,” October 30, 2017

Now….if one didn’t call the FBI forthwith, well…that would be a priori evidence of collusion with the Kremlin. Right??

3. And, Professor Richard Painter, never-Trumper, on MSNBC:

“Let’s cut the baloney. We know what the Russians have been doing…And when the Russians call….offering derogatory information on a former secretary of state who is a presidential candidate, the first person you call is the FBI.”
MSNBC, July 10, 2017

4. And when Lindsey Graham questioned Christopher Wray at his nomination for FBI Director hearings….

“GRAHAM: Well, let me ask you this. If I got a call from somebody saying the Russian government wants to help Lindsey Graham get re-elected, they've got dirt on Lindsey Graham's opponent, should I take that meeting?

WRAY: I would think you would want to consult with some good legal advisers before you did that.

GRAHAM: So the answer is should I call the FBI?

WRAY: I think it would be wise to let the FBI"
'You're going to be the director of the FBI, pal,' Sen Lindsey Graham tells nominee Wray

Seems very clear…..getting dirt from the Russians and not apprising the FBI, is some sort of crime….
Isn’t it????

AND…..what if Trump, Sr., paid a go-between $12 million to get the Russians to produce a booklet of dirt on his opponent……
Not just getting a call from the Russians, out of the blue....but incentivizing the Russians with a boatload of cash....

Wouldn’t that be even worse??????
More propaganda from the lying side of political discussion. God you people are pathetic. Enjoy the bed you made as it will be just a spring in the end of your tailbone.

Jobs obama.jpg

Seems very clear…..getting dirt from the Russians and not apprising the FBI, is some sort of crime….
Isn’t it????

AND…..what if Trump, Sr., paid a go-between $12 million to get the Russians to produce a booklet of dirt on his opponent……
Not just getting a call from the Russians, out of the blue....but incentivizing the Russians with a boatload of cash....

Lying to the fbi is a crime . The investigation also uncovered all kinds of criminal activity. Which you just love to ignore .

Oh , and lying to the people seems to it bother you in the least.

But no 'collusion' by the Trump folks....

....only by Hillary and the Democrats.

Exactly the point.

Were Hillary and co indicted for collusion?

Guess you admit Trump and co were up to all those other crimes . But it’s ok so long as it is not “collusion “.

The only folks for whom there is actual evidence of collusion and conspiring with the Kremlin are Democrats.

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

11. Adam Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“ Secrecy seemed very important to Warner …”
"...would rather not have a paper trail...."

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

13. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

…you Democrat voters…

The issue in question is the clearly false narrative of Trump collusion with Russia to win his election.

1. The NYTimes gets the ball rolling:
“Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Donald Trump Jr. received an email on June 3, 2016, promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. The information was described as being part of Russia's support for his father’s presidential bid. His reply? “I love it.”
Published OnJuly 11, 2017 Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Clearly, the message is ‘proof of Trump/Russia collusion.’.. Right????

2. How is Don, Jr., supposed to have handled it…you know, if he wasn’t Putin’s puppet?

What should he have done, according to the Democrat elites?

We can take our instruction from Neal Katyal, Acting Solicitor General of the United States under Obama:

“If one of us were, you know, in the campaign and got a call from the Russians, saying, hey, we have dirt on your opponent, I think our first reaction would be, oh, I got a call on the other line. We’d hit hold, and call the FBI.”
On MSNBC, ‘All In With Chris Hayes,” October 30, 2017

Now….if one didn’t call the FBI forthwith, well…that would be a priori evidence of collusion with the Kremlin. Right??

3. And, Professor Richard Painter, never-Trumper, on MSNBC:

“Let’s cut the baloney. We know what the Russians have been doing…And when the Russians call….offering derogatory information on a former secretary of state who is a presidential candidate, the first person you call is the FBI.”
MSNBC, July 10, 2017

4. And when Lindsey Graham questioned Christopher Wray at his nomination for FBI Director hearings….

“GRAHAM: Well, let me ask you this. If I got a call from somebody saying the Russian government wants to help Lindsey Graham get re-elected, they've got dirt on Lindsey Graham's opponent, should I take that meeting?

WRAY: I would think you would want to consult with some good legal advisers before you did that.

GRAHAM: So the answer is should I call the FBI?

WRAY: I think it would be wise to let the FBI"
'You're going to be the director of the FBI, pal,' Sen Lindsey Graham tells nominee Wray

Isn’t it????

More propaganda from the lying side of political discussion. God you people are pathetic. Enjoy the bed you made as it will be just a spring in the end of your tailbone.

Since you couldn't provide any refutation of the premise, one must conclude that your post verifies the OP.

Having served your purpose....you're dismissed.

All they have after criminal Hillary's disastrous election campaign and defeat us the 'popularity contest won't and pure blue d partisan hatred.

These have manifested itself into full-blown 'TDS'.

Or....reading the actual indictments. Papodopolous for example had contact with a proffessor with ties to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Trump campaign was offered dirt on Hillary and 'thousands of Emails' from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

And the Trump campaign told their Foreign Policy adviser to get the dirt from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

That's collusion.

With a Russian Operative meeting with Trump campaign officials in Trump tower to get dirt on Hillary. With Trump's campaign notified that this information would come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

While at the exact same time Russia is attacking the US to aid Trump.

That's collusion.

With the Spanish authorities turning over wire taps that captured calls between Don Jr. and Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin with Don Jr. trying to set up yet ANOTHER secret meeting between Trump's campaign and the Russians.

And that's just what we know publicly. I'm eager to see what Mueller has found that hasn't been released yet.

Or....reading the actual indictments. Papodopolous for example had contact with a proffessor with ties to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Trump campaign was offered dirt on Hillary and 'thousands of Emails' from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

And the Trump campaign told their Foreign Policy adviser to get the dirt from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

That's collusion.

With a Russian Operative meeting with Trump campaign officials in Trump tower to get dirt on Hillary. With Trump's campaign notified that this information would come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

That's collusion.

With the Spanish authorities turning over wire taps that captured calls between Don Jr. and Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin with Don Jr. trying to set up yet ANOTHER secret meeting between Trump's campaign and the Russians.

And that's just what we know publicly. I'm eager to see what Mueller has found that hasn't been released yet.

See the new thread about Papadopoulos.......

He was set up.....just like Obama and the FBI tried to set up Jr with the Russian Lawyer who needed Barry's help getting in the country for the meeting to take place.

Seeking 'opposition research' is not illegal.
Attending a meeting to discuss opposition research is not illegal.

Hillary colluding with foreign spies and Russians to get their help in winning the 2016 election is illegal.

When that foreign spy works for the FBI and is using a DOJ middle-man to communicate back and forth, that is collusion, conspiracy, and is illegal.

When the DOJ Middle-man testifies before Congress and tells them that he, the foreign spy, and Mueller have been working together since EARLY 2016, that is collusion, conspiracy, and treason.

When the Russian who provides the foreign spy with a fake report on the opposing candidate to Hillary, a report the FBI / NIA / CIA all present as legitimate Intel when they know it is not valid in order to get illegal warrants and to get a Special Counsel appointed, is all but proven to be connected to the man who later gets appointed Special Counsel then you REALLY have a serious case of Collusion, Conspiracy and treason.

Obama, Mueller, Rosenstein, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, DOJ Oher, his Fusion GPS wife, foreign spy and ex-FBI operator/contact Steele, a Russian Oligarch who is pals with Mueller, and a Russian lawyer Obama goes out of his way to get into the US so she can attend a meeting with Trump Jr....?! Holy SH!T! Connecting the dots creates one helluva picture.

And the cool thing is Oher just confirmed a large portion of it when he testified before Congress!

8. And…no, Republicans didn’t produce the ‘dossier.’

“The dossier was supposedly started by a Republican (Paul Singer) during the primaries as he hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump.

Here is the lie there –
whatever was paid for by Singer was his work product not part of the Steele dossier.

Once Trump won the nomination and the Democrats in their devious way (through a couple of layers to hide who was the actual customer) engaged Fusion GPS, it would have been highly unethical for the company to turn over the work product of one customer to another. That would have been Singer’s to do. This dossier started all over and that is why they engaged Steele to gin up this Russian story."
Bruce Bialosky - What They Will Not Tell You About 'The Memo'

It was bought and paid for by the Democrats.

Then used by the Democrat's allies, the FBI, to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump associates.

"...Strzok, who then served as deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, wrote to Page that: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”

...the Trump dossier, a piece of partisan political opposition research compiled by former MI6 spook Christopher Steele. Fusion GPS, who was retained by the Clinton campaign, hired Steele to dig up dirt on Trump, and some of the sources were former top Russian intelligence officials still active in the Kremlin. This document was reportedly used to obtain a spy warrant against former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page. "
Collusion: New Texts Show FBI Officials Had Media Leak Strategy To Hurt Trump During Russia Probe

9. And, no…..the fabricated dossier has not been verified.

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

10. “Not one claim concerning Trump in the Steele Dossier has ever been verified by the FBI, according to Andrew McCabe himself in recent testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The only confirmed fact is unsurprising: former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow on his own dime and met with various Russians—all perfectly legal.

Comey and then-CIA Director John Brennan laundered the Steele Dossier through the U.S. intelligence community to give it an aura of credibility and get it to the press.

It was also used by the FBI and senior DOJ officials to secure wiretap warrants from a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Then its contents, via court-authorized FISA warrants, were used to justify the illegal unmasking of the identities of wiretapped Trump officials.” The Politicization of the FBI

If You Know They’re Lying….

…you Democrat voters…

That's collusion.

That's collusion.

See the new thread about Papadopoulos.......

He was set up.....just like Obama and the FBI tried to set up Jr with the Russian Lawyer who needed Barry's help getting in the country for the meeting to take place.

Why shocking, yet another layer to your batshit conspiracy theory! A theory so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole that you created an entire thread alluding to Comey and Mueller attempting to MURDER a man.

All backed with absolutely nothing, of course. Exactly as your 'Papadopolous was set up' hysterics now.

See, Easy........'Ignore and Imagine' may be a perfect solution in the right wing echo chamber. But your latest in a litany of batshit conspiracy theories is meaningless jibberish outside in the real world.

As you have nothing to back it up.

Seeking 'opposition research' is not illegal.
Attending a meeting to discuss opposition research is not illegal.

Ah, but don't forget those details that you are desperate to avoid. Meeting with a Russian Operative to collect dirt on your political opponent after having been informed that the info would come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

The same Russian Government that was attacking the US to aid Trump while this secret meeting with a Russian Operative was going on in Trump tower.

There's a reason that Trump lied his ass off about the meeting and tried to cover it up. There's a reason Trump compelled others to lie about the meeting in his attempt to cover it up. There's a reason Trump tried to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting.

Its collusion.

Great question Politicalchic. There is a mountain of evidence showing the investigation to be illegal, and they have to know it. I know people believe what they want to believe, but to deny the corruption of the Mueller investigation means that you are willfully accepting illegal government corruption because it suites your purposes. As for the numerous guilty parties with a D after their name, they obviously believe that they are above the law. They know the dems are monstrously corrupted, but they are ok with it, and will laughingly point out that there are no convictions.

Forum List

Back