If you have children or grandchildren in school....you need to be concerned.

I have grandchildren in school and I am very concerned that the belief that ANYONE is entitled to owning a gun espoused by the NRA and pushed by the GOP is endangering the lives of my grandchildren. The cycle has GOT TO STOP.

This is not a political issue. It is a common sense issue. To those that believe in the Second Amendment, I too am a gun owner and a hunter. I see no reason in the world to own an assault rifle, other than to take other people's lives.

I urge you to think about this. No one, especially those of us who respect and own guns, wants to take away guns. It is not, nor will it ever be something that should be done. But, we do want to see common sense laws enacted that stop this deadly cycle of mass shootings.

The NRA is blocking the CDC from even studying mental health and gun violence. Why....why should the lives of your children and grandchildren be held hostage by a bullying organization that is more interested with profit from gun sales than with the lives of our children. Think about that....before it is your child or grandchild whose picture we see on the evening news.

STOP THE MADNESS OF GUN VIOLENCE!

What concerns me is your lack of concern when using children as political tools. The real madness lies there. Whether it be gun violence or abortion, children are nothing but tools to you. Never mind that in both cases they were ruthlessly slaughtered.

I see your can of corn and raise you one 9MM....good grief lefttards are stupid
You just don't understand the simplicity and genius that went into the can solution. Once they have taken the shooter out with two cans to the chest and one to the head, they open two cans, drain them and tie a string between them, and then they can communicate with someone in the other room.

When I was in High School I couldn't tell you how many kids had rifles hanging on gun racks in their pickup trucks. At no time was anyone concerned.

Same here, you were allowed 1 rifle and 1 shotgun.

The racks were made in shop class.

You just don't understand the simplicity and genius that went into the can solution. Once they have taken the shooter out with two cans to the chest and one to the head, they open two cans, drain them and tie a string between them, and then they can communicate with someone in the other room.

LOL You go after an armed shooter with a can of peas you're gonna die

I have grandchildren in school and I am very concerned that the belief that ANYONE is entitled to owning a gun espoused by the NRA and pushed by the GOP is endangering the lives of my grandchildren. The cycle has GOT TO STOP.

This is not a political issue. It is a common sense issue. To those that believe in the Second Amendment, I too am a gun owner and a hunter. I see no reason in the world to own an assault rifle, other than to take other people's lives.

I urge you to think about this. No one, especially those of us who respect and own guns, wants to take away guns. It is not, nor will it ever be something that should be done. But, we do want to see common sense laws enacted that stop this deadly cycle of mass shootings.

The NRA is blocking the CDC from even studying mental health and gun violence. Why....why should the lives of your children and grandchildren be held hostage by a bullying organization that is more interested with profit from gun sales than with the lives of our children. Think about that....before it is your child or grandchild whose picture we see on the evening news.

Guns are a means. I am concerned about school violence. Violence and hate are the same fuel behind bullying, students body slamming teachers to the ground, to the student who plans to shoot up a school. STOP THE MADNESS OF VIOLENCE.

You can take away the guns, what are you going to do about the violence?

upload_2018-2-16_11-40-30.png

Maybe a pea shooter?

The cost of doing business in our gun-laden society is having mass shootings. That's the attitude of a minority of people who think there arsenal of assault weapons is too cool to give up.

So we must suffer the scourge of assault weapons. Of course their solution is akin to charging fire extinguishers with gasoline. More guns for everybody!

Surely we can take lessons from every other industrialized nation on earth where mass shootings are not seen as routine and expected. Those other nations do not provide a fool proof wat of absolutely preventing mass shootings. They have some things right, but we have everything wrong.

Maybe a pea shooter?

Still gonna die. You fight fire with fire...arm the staff and hire guards.

Meanwhile homeschooling is at an all time high!

Pretty soon, only kids discarded by society like the shooter will be going to public schools.

Liberats think the words common sense will help them lie.

Common - generally recognized.

Gun confiscation - not generally recognized.

Gun grabs are not common sense.

Holly crap. Did anyone make it past the shit in the first paragraph of this rant?When you start out a rant with multiple lies, no one will take you seriously.

Holly crap. Did anyone make it past the shit in the first paragraph of this rant?When you start out a rant with multiple lies, no one will take you seriously.

He's hysterical...well more than usual

Forum List

Back