If you have children or grandchildren in school....you need to be concerned.

I have grandchildren in school and I am very concerned that the belief that ANYONE is entitled to owning a gun espoused by the NRA and pushed by the GOP is endangering the lives of my grandchildren. The cycle has GOT TO STOP.

This is not a political issue. It is a common sense issue. To those that believe in the Second Amendment, I too am a gun owner and a hunter. I see no reason in the world to own an assault rifle, other than to take other people's lives.

I urge you to think about this. No one, especially those of us who respect and own guns, wants to take away guns. It is not, nor will it ever be something that should be done. But, we do want to see common sense laws enacted that stop this deadly cycle of mass shootings.

The NRA is blocking the CDC from even studying mental health and gun violence. Why....why should the lives of your children and grandchildren be held hostage by a bullying organization that is more interested with profit from gun sales than with the lives of our children. Think about that....before it is your child or grandchild whose picture we see on the evening news.

STOP THE MADNESS OF GUN VIOLENCE!
If you have a child in public school, get them out now. The left wing BS they are being fed will destroy them.

I have grandchildren in school and I am very concerned that the belief that ANYONE is entitled to owning a gun espoused by the NRA and pushed by the GOP is endangering the lives of my grandchildren. The cycle has GOT TO STOP.

This is not a political issue. It is a common sense issue. To those that believe in the Second Amendment, I too am a gun owner and a hunter. I see no reason in the world to own an assault rifle, other than to take other people's lives.

I urge you to think about this. No one, especially those of us who respect and own guns, wants to take away guns. It is not, nor will it ever be something that should be done. But, we do want to see common sense laws enacted that stop this deadly cycle of mass shootings.

The NRA is blocking the CDC from even studying mental health and gun violence. Why....why should the lives of your children and grandchildren be held hostage by a bullying organization that is more interested with profit from gun sales than with the lives of our children. Think about that....before it is your child or grandchild whose picture we see on the evening news.

If you have a child in public school, get them out now. The left wing BS they are being fed will destroy them.

Hell part of the problem is public education. It's a damn disaster

Armed guards and metal detectors. No concerns

Yeah, nothing says "Land of the Free" like armed guards and metal detectors at every school in the country.

You got a better idea? Our children's schools have them, guess what? No shootings there. It's a deterrent also....unlike that stupid shit "Come shoot us we are a gun free zone!!!!

I'm not that old, in my mid thirties, and we didn't need metal detectors and armed guards at my high school, so what has changed since 2000 when I graduated? That's the question that needs to be answered and addressed and nobody seems to be bothering with it. Everyone wants to treat the symptoms instead of the disease.

Yeah, nothing says "Land of the Free" like armed guards and metal detectors at every school in the country.

You got a better idea? Our children's schools have them, guess what? No shootings there. It's a deterrent also....unlike that stupid shit "Come shoot us we are a gun free zone!!!!

I'm not that old, in my mid thirties, and we didn't need metal detectors and armed guards at my high school, so what has changed since 2000 when I graduated? That's the question that needs to be answered and addressed and nobody seems to be bothering with it. Everyone wants to treat the symptoms instead of the disease.

In the meantime children are dying, you have to take preventive medicine.

Nothing says killing fields like the dead school kids in Florida.

Yet another example of conservatives who claim to be all about the Constitution, freedom, and liberty, suddenly embracing the Big Brother police state the moment something frightens you.

One problem is we live in a cultural of violence, it's in movies, on TV, in video games, another is the family unit has broken down.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I understand you loons dislike the Constitution, but obliterating the 2nd Admendment is far more damaging to the Land of the Free then protecting children at school. Do you bother to think before posting?

Sorry, but no. Having kids walk through metal detectors in order to enter their school everyday is not the answer and it's not a vision of a free country. It's a fucking police state. This is another typical knee jerk reaction in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy. This is exactly how we ended up with the bungling, inefficient TSA sticking their hands down people's pants in the airports and the NSA downloading everyone's metadata.

Nothing says killing fields like the dead school kids in Florida.

Yet another example of conservatives who claim to be all about the Constitution, freedom, and liberty, suddenly embracing the Big Brother police state the moment something frightens you.
Go say that to the parents of the dead. Security doesn't infringe freedom. It provides security - something totally lacking in the school system. Tell those parents how there should have not been guards and metal detectors to save their children.

Sorry, but no. Having kids walk through metal detectors in order to enter their school everyday is not the answer and it's not a vision of a free country. It's a fucking police state. This is another typical knee jerk reaction in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy. This is exactly how we ended up with the bungling, inefficient TSA sticking their hands down people's pants in the airports and the NSA downloading everyone's metadata.

Our children do it everyday along with all their fellow students...they come home alive every afternoon.

I support it

Exactly... you can't tell me there weren't warning signs that this kid was unstable. Look at those two nuts in Columbine, they had multiple firearms.. in their bedrooms. How detached were those parents?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I understand you loons dislike the Constitution, but obliterating the 2nd Admendment is far more damaging to the Land of the Free then protecting children at school. Do you bother to think before posting?

The better question, tard, is what the fuck are you even talking about? YOU are the ones pissing on the Constitution by insisting we put metal detectors in schools. Furthermore, when did I say anything about the Second Amendment? I do not support gun control in any way, shape, or form, so maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself and listen more.

Do you bother to know what you're talking about before posting?

Did you drive a car when you were 16? Did your children? Were you an accomplice to their owning a drivers license at 16? Will your grandchildren have drivers licenses at 16?

This issue alone is orders of magnitude more dangerous to your children and grandchildren, and in fact; to you as well, than guns.

644188_526552814037754_1413004826_n.jpg

Forum List

Back