If you get one of these on your Car in Denver...

Pis is Testing the Limits of Absurdity with his Lying...

Pis Test... :lol:

:)

peace...
She's mopped the floor with you. You've shown yourself to be nothing but an intellectual lightweight incapable of critical thinking...or even incapable of being anything but a parrot for right wing talking heads.

Still Cranky that you are getting Worked in your Baby Jesus Thread, eh?... :clap2:

Go back to which ever Lap you will Sit in Today and Wait for your Instructions...

You are Boring me.

Send Pis back in, HE'S Great!

peace...

I'm a SHE, you moronic fuck.

The only reason you refuse to acknowledge it IS because you're getting your ass cremated by a girl.

She's mopped the floor with you. You've shown yourself to be nothing but an intellectual lightweight incapable of critical thinking...or even incapable of being anything but a parrot for right wing talking heads.

Still Cranky that you are getting Worked in your Baby Jesus Thread, eh?... :clap2:

Go back to which ever Lap you will Sit in Today and Wait for your Instructions...

You are Boring me.

peace...

The only reason you refuse to acknowledge it IS because you're getting your ass cremated by a girl.

I don't Care what your Gender is, nor can you Prove it to me on a Message Board... Nor do I want you to...

The Fact that it gets you all Damp that I don't Acknowledge what you Tell me too is VERY Entertaining to me...

Carry on.

peace...

it only became because of me, you cranky little twat... Go get that sand out of your vagina before you continue addressing me... You sound like you have marbles in your mouth.

peace...

because no one else gives a flying fuck about your 2 bit bumper stickers................ So go fuck off
ill post In fucking thread i feel like posting in and you can take your bumper stickers and shove them up your WELL LUBED ass or better let let your boss do it

Give me a Hug before you Cry so Hard you Hurt yourself, Kiddo!.... :lol:

peace...

WOW How wiill I ever be able to return after that witty comeback
I hear your boss calling ........ she wants to use her dildo this time .................... Its 8 inches just about what your ass is used to

Last edited:
because no one else gives a flying fuck about your 2 bit bumper stickers................ So go fuck off
ill post In fucking thread i feel like posting in and you can take your bumper stickers and shove them up your WELL LUBED ass or better let let your boss do it

Give me a Hug before you Cry so Hard you Hurt yourself, Kiddo!.... :lol:

peace...

WOW How wiill I ever be able to return after that witty comeback
I hear your boss calling ........ she wants to use her dildo this time Its 8 inches just about what your ass is used to

You Creative little one, you...

peace...

You are Boring me.

peace...

Mal admit he is wrong?
Mals too busy jerking off to his Avatar..... Thats the only female that wont say no to him......but she would if she could

Wow... The USMB Fuckstains are in Full Peckerhead Mode today... :clap2:

peace...

You're a liar, and we're being peckerheads for calling you on it?

Eh. You don't like it, hit the fucking road, Dudley.

Calling someone a Liar and Illustrating it are (2) Entirely Different things, Fuckchop... You have not only Failed at Illustrating your Documentably False Assertion Against me to be True, but you are also a Useless Douchebag.

Stop Fucking your Cat... It's Cruel.

peace...

It has become Public Knowledge that Dis is a Woman... In that, I want to Clarify that the Cat Fucking that is going on with her puts her in the Recieving Position...

She can Train a Fuckin' Cat, Damn it!

I'd like to Thank Said for Redirecting me to this one... I almost Forgot!...

peace...

Kinda entertaining to watch the Old Grungy Pajama Hiding Underoo Boy get a mudhole stomped in his sorry ass by Dis.

You've gotta be stoned out of your gourd to be able to take a butt kicking like the one Dis is handing you.

Kinda entertaining to watch the Old Grungy Pajama Hiding Underoo Boy get a mudhole stomped in his sorry ass by Dis.

You've gotta be stoned out of your gourd to be able to take a butt kicking like the one Dis is handing you.

Mal lives to have his butt kicked .He likes those pointy shoes the best

Is he a closet case perhaps?

There you go... Get it out there Big Boy...

GayBikerSailor, the Tough Guy of the Internet has some News about himself for Everyone!...

His Tough Guy, "Come see some of my Biker Buddies" Routine is Really a Village People Act in Disguise...

:clap2:

You go Gurl!...

Fuckin' Fairy!

NEXT!

peace...

Hey Underoo Boy........might wanna let other people know that your avatar is a family member, as there are rules here about speaking badly about family member, and well.......with the way that you've been talking to me, I thought your avatar was just a picture.

At least put something in your signature line or tag line so that people know that little girl is a member of your family so that nobody else ends up getting points taken away for a simple mistake.

I'm sorry about insulting your avatar which has a family member in it, but I still think you're a cock smoker.

There you go... Get it out there Big Boy...

GayBikerSailor, the Tough Guy of the Internet has some News about himself for Everyone!...

His Tough Guy, "Come see some of my Biker Buddies" Routine is Really a Village People Act in Disguise...

:clap2:

You go Gurl!...

Fuckin' Fairy!

NEXT!

peace...

Youre childish rants used to make some sort of sense .......Now theyre just useless bullshit

Forum List

Back