CDZ If you denounce or merely quote the N-word, are you racist and should be censored? Joe Rogan wants to know

I wish I knew what it would take to erase the concept of "race" from our society.

It is a BULLSHIT CONCEPT. We are a single human race, none of the different ethnic groups are superior or inferior to another.

PERIOD. End of mother fucking story.

There are so few people walking around that actually believe they're better that others as a matter of their DNA, but this concept that only white Americans have that belief is even more retarded than the belief itself. There are "racist" hispanics, that HATE OTHER HISPANICS. In my basic training unit the dominicans, puerto ricans, mexicans, and cubans were always having conflicts. The all hated each other for reasons I forget, but if you hooked them up to a polygraph and asked them to affirm their superiority to another group, they would flat line it.

Same for a handful of blacks that hated pretty much everyone else, even blacks from other cities or states. Weirdest shit I ever saw.

Yet liberals will never allow the concept to die, they need the division and cling to it like a bangkok whore to the fat gringo with hundred dollar bills in his pocket. They will pretend that their party and politics has been cleansed of any "racial" sins and works to advance the interests of minorities, and everything they do degrades the standards of living in minority communities.

They act as if the fact that the meat puppet faggot obozo was even elected elected in spite of the democrook establishment's desires, it's proof the DNC is the fortress of equality. I'll never forget hitlary's "spadework" comment, or obozo flipping her off on live TV.

The old guard democrook plantation owners were not at all happy having a "house boy" actually running the house for 8 years and the fact that Xiden was picked as his VP and grafted more foreign cash than any political whore could have ever gotten away with is evidence of that fact.

So many of the people who have been "cancelled" and run out of the country never were "racist" or "homophobic" or even really bad people at all. They just drew attention to themselves when the bed wetting left needed to squeal like the pigs they are and point at something to distract attention from some criminally treasonous shit their political whores were being called out for.

After all, this is the political party that allowed Ted Kennedy to stay in the SENATE and not PRISON after a woman was found dead in a car he left abandoned in a lake before stumbling home, sleeping off the drunk, and calling a lawyer when his servants started telling him what he did.

We have to stop letting leftist parasites pretend they're not the harbingers of racial hatred.

They promote it.

They PROFIT FROM IT.

This is the attack the left is bringing on Joe Rogan now.

Someone has gone and made a compilation of Joe Rogan saying the N-word many times.... out of context.

The intent is to assign Rogan as saying it as an insult, but in a fact-check anytime he used it he was either quoting someone or referencing it to denounce using it.

Of course, such nuance doesn't concern leftists who are in an all-out frenzy to cancel Joe Rogan. Who gives an F about context? The left clearly does not.

However, regardless of what is in play... should anyone of any color be condemned for saying the N-word even if they're mentioning it to denounce people using it? Or, if you're white and simply read lyrics from black performer that is laced with the use of the N-word, should you be censored?
Why would anyone feel the need to say the N-word?

If so, logic then dictates that either you, Rogan, or both must be on the right. Why did Rogan apologize if he did no wrong? Why has he been blaming Spotify? Why does he claim to be centrist? Is Spotify the left? If not, you're the only toy soldier still standing. Is Rogan really on the right, iyho, or just you?
He apologized because the is the inane thing that popular people do these days when the cancel crowd goes after you. Do you honestly think any of these people are genuine when they apologize for statements or actions they made a decade ago?

He should have told them to go stuff it to be honest, pulling quotes from years ago is a slimy, bullshit tactic. These people were so massively upset, they forgot to mention it for years. It is insanity given form.

He apologized because the is the inane thing that popular people do these days when the cancel crowd goes after you. Do you honestly think any of these people are genuine when they apologize for statements or actions they made a decade ago?

He should have told them to go stuff it to be honest, pulling quotes from years ago is a slimy, bullshit tactic. These people were so massively upset, they forgot to mention it for years. It is insanity given form.
So Rogan is "inane." That's progress, I guess. No, I think celebrities are generally piss poor at apologizing. Rogan's seemed "very good" compared to most but "not great" as I've already stated. No, he should have done what he did, but left out the mewling excuses, lame accusations, and stupid allusions to it being some seemingly inexplicable "teachable moment."

So Rogan is "inane." That's progress, I guess. No, I think celebrities are generally piss poor at apologizing. Rogan's seemed "very good" compared to most but "not great" as I've already stated. No, he should have done what he did, but left out the mewling excuses, lame accusations, and stupid allusions to it being some seemingly inexplicable "teachable moment."
No, I did not call him inane. You should read that again.

?

I did answer. You asked if Rogan was on the right. I said no.

Was that really confusing to you?
These Stalinists view ANYBODY so much as half a step to the right of Pol Pot as being a right winger.

They are fearful creatures who view any shred of individualism as threatening to them because they seek comfort through their extremely rigid and intolerant conformity.

As quoted, you actually said "No?"
That's a question, not an answer, Einstein. Confused?
Yes. I said no.

And clearly articulated that the question was why you were making the statement in the first place in a manner that begged the question. No one claimed that he was on the right. You dishonestly asked the question in a manner that made it seem like someone did.

And now you fealt the need to degrade to personal attacks. Try one more time. I am sure you can actually articulate a point here.

The correct answer is never.
No, it actually is not.

I know it is fashionable to hate comedy these days. Oh well, comedians will continue to push the boundaries because that is why they exist.

You may not like Lisa Lampanelli, I certainly don't as her comedy is shocking for the sake of being shocking, but it is not 'wrong' or 'bad.' It is just comedy and if you don't like it then do not watch it.

Do you think it was wrong for Biden to say it?

No, it actually is not.

I know it is fashionable to hate comedy these days. Oh well, comedians will continue to push the boundaries because that is why they exist.

You may not like Lisa Lampanelli, I certainly don't as her comedy is shocking for the sake of being shocking, but it is not 'wrong' or 'bad.' It is just comedy and if you don't like it then do not watch it.

Do you think it was wrong for Biden to say it?
What I think is if you know by saying a word it’s going to upset someone you should self censor and not say it. That would be the decent thing to do.

What I think is if you know by saying a word it’s going to upset someone you should self censor and not say it. That would be the decent thing to do.
Try one more time.

Was it wrong for Joe Biden to use it?

And it did not upset anyone in Rogan's case. This was years ago.

It’s wrong for any white person to say it.
That is a ridiculous standard and I reject it as such. Particularly when trying to apply it to the past when such standards did not exist. It is also very telling that you simply cannot say yes or no, you have to couch the statement in something broader. It is glaringly obvious that it makes no sense.

Biden used it in a quote - an entirely acceptable manner in how to use it. Lisa Lampanelli used it it comedy. Another example of when there was nothing wrong with it. And the fact no one cared is solid proof of that simple fact. The fact that it took years for people to whine about it in the first place exemplifies this.

This is what happens when you have standards that cannot, and should not, be met. You end up with absolutely asinine situations and an application of the standard that is utterly nonsensical.

Biden says it and gets elected president. Rogan says it and people flip out. This shows the standard is ridiculous, you are utterly unable to apply it evenly or with any consistency whatsoever. If it were a reasonable standard, this would not be the case. There are almost no standards that make any sense at all when you ignore context.

Killing is justified in certain contexts. Theft is justified in certain context. But certain words? Their use must be even worse than killing as there seems that context is not relevant anymore. When you ignore context you immediately wander into nonsense.

This is the attack the left is bringing on Joe Rogan now.

Someone has gone and made a compilation of Joe Rogan saying the N-word many times.... out of context.

The intent is to assign Rogan as saying it as an insult, but in a fact-check anytime he used it he was either quoting someone or referencing it to denounce using it.

Of course, such nuance doesn't concern leftists who are in an all-out frenzy to cancel Joe Rogan. Who gives an F about context? The left clearly does not.

However, regardless of what is in play... should anyone of any color be condemned for saying the N-word even if they're mentioning it to denounce people using it? Or, if you're white and simply read lyrics from black performer that is laced with the use of the N-word, should you be censored?
The n word is not racist. Blacks can say it, whites can't. Apparently, only whites are racist.

Forum List

Back