Comer: "We don't know if the tapes are legit or not"

Hey shit-for-brains, I was born in Texas.

Got a competent reply? Hmmm? Of course not, your mind is mush.

You're a walking mediocrity.
LOL. Sure you were. Low information foreign shill spreading Democrat propaganda. Comer is working every day fighting with Wray and the FBI who are clearly compromised and working as a hit squad for the Democrats. Take a hike.

More Republicans cast doubt on the legitimacy of the so-called 'Joe Biden Bribery Tapes".

Republicans, sounding like jackals and hyenas frothing at the mouth in a swamp fevered frenzy scavenging for any morsel of innuendo the can find, are going to wind up with some major egg on their faces.

...according to a senior law enforcement official who spoke with NBC News, the accusations contained in the FD-1023 were reviewed by the FBI and a Trump-appointed U.S. attorney when the report was first made in June 2020, and the claims were deemed unsubstantiated.

Republicans themselves are also cautioning to take the information contained in the FD-1023 with heavy skepticism, including House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, who said during an interview with Newsmax Tuesday, "We don't know if [the tapes are] legit or not."

And:

Republican Admits Biden Tapes Might Not Be Smoking Gun​

About that 1023 form Repubs have been harping on: the 1023 form is NOT proof of squat, says so right on the FBI website:

...the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

Joe Biden could easily confirm whether or not the tapes are legitimate, but for some reason he won't do it.

Irony from a FUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA dupe.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
I can. I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.
So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

Joe Biden could easily confirm whether or not the tapes are legitimate, but for some reason he won't do it.
Joe needs to go on national tv and answer questions while connected to a lie detector. Well, I think it would be a good idea to have a fire extinguisher handy in case the machine catches fire.

LOL. Sure you were. Low information foreign shill spreading Democrat propaganda. Comer is working every day fighting with Wray and the FBI who are clearly compromised and working as a hit squad for the Democrats. Take a hike.
Comer is a clown. Wray knows this, he doesn't want clowns interfering with an ongoing investigation.

Hit squad for Dems?

Oh, yeah, DOJ is giving Biden and Dems a pass, and that equals an attack on his political opponent, which means the DOJ/ FBI is out to 'get Trump' which implies a double standard, and

never mind the fact that they are investigating Democrat Senator Bob Menendez,

Nevermind Florida former gubernatorial Democratic candidate Andrew Gillum was investigated and indicted (Jury acquitted him).

Nevermind former State Democratic Senator Karen Carter Peterson was investigated and indicted, convicted of wire fraud and sentenced to 22 months in prison

Nevermind the fact that AG Garland has used the DOJ's office to DEFEND Trump in court

But, despite the DOJ going after all of these Democrats, defending Trump in court, the DOJ is treating Biden and democrats are a 'hit squad' for democrats.

Give me a break.

Not to mention the fact that historically the F.B.I. has been arguably the most culturally conservative and traditionally white Christian institution in the entire U.S. government.

Get your facts straight

Last edited:

Forum List

Back