If you could remove or add to the constitution what would it be?

Repeal the Third Amendment !
so you want property taken to quarter troops?
I say repeal the 16th amendment

I think we pay enough for our military that they don’t have to quarter in peoples homes
they werent there because they couldnt afford housing you dumbass,,
Actually, there were no Holiday Inns back then
again not the reason they were housed in peoples homes,,
if you werent such a dumbass you would know that,,,
Repeal the Third Amendment!
why???
It is an insult of our freedom to house the military
no idiot it prevents the government from taking your property it doesn't prevent anyone from freely giving
It is unpatriotic not to house the military. Especially if you have a spare bedroom
Not that they would be mooching, they can bring MREs
thats a pathetic reason,,,and spits in the face of why its there to start with,,,

OH and I do house them with my taxs,,,
The Third Amendment is Unpatriotic and UnAmerican

People should proudly house soldiers.
not when you consider the context of it,,,,

we do proudly house them with our taxs

Repeal the Seventeenth Amendment. Our founders wisely set up our government so that our States would be represented in Washington. Imagine how much more fiscally responsible Washington would be if the Senate rejected every unfunded mandate passed on to the States.

Text
The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.
This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.
I know, imagine the travesty of allowing people to elect their representatives

That's why it is called the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.
Senators represent the people not political party hacks
No. LOL. You’re much too old to believe that shit.

They represent their wealthy donors.
And if they don’t. THE PEOPLE vote them out of office
Happens all the time
LOL. Yeah the people have so much in common with the billionaires.

I think we pay enough for our military that they don’t have to quarter in peoples homes
why???
no idiot it prevents the government from taking your property it doesn't prevent anyone from freely giving
It is unpatriotic not to house the military. Especially if you have a spare bedroom
thats a pathetic reason,,,and spits in the face of why its there to start with,,,

If we repeal the Third Amendment, we can also repeal the Second

why???

NOPE!!!!

why???

NOPE!!!!
Common sense

If you have a well trained soldier housed in your home, who needs personal firearms?

why???

NOPE!!!!
Common sense

If you have a well trained soldier housed in your home, who needs personal firearms?
not if that soldier is working for the government to take away your rights as we saw from the founding of this country, not to mention the examples we have from all over the world today,,,

why???

If you didn’t have the Third Amendment, you wouldn’t need the Second.
If you have an armed soldier in your house, who needs firearms?
The third amendment is there to keep the government from confiscating your property dumbass

why???

NOPE!!!!
Common sense

yes that is correct

Repeal the Seventeenth Amendment. Our founders wisely set up our government so that our States would be represented in Washington. Imagine how much more fiscally responsible Washington would be if the Senate rejected every unfunded mandate passed on to the States.

Text
The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.
This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.

Actually the creation of the 17the amendment opened the lobbyist door.
Like any elected official that has to take in political contributions they represent those who gave them the most donations

why???

The third amendment is there to keep the government from confiscating your property dumbass
That would be the fifth amendment

Text

Like any elected official that has to take in political contributions they represent those who gave them the most donations
Prior to the 17th amendment, Senators were selected in back room deals and were not accountable to.....We the People

Text

Prior to the 17th amendment, Senators were selected in back room deals and were not accountable to.....We the People
They were selected by the state general assembly which at that time citizens of the states had more access to senators because they had access to their state elected representatives. But anyone who believes in the Schiff Sham would believe in back room deals

why???

actually it's also the third because if the government is using your property to house troops they have confiscated said property

Text

They were selected by the state general assembly which at that time citizens of the states had more access to senators because they had access to their state elected representatives. But anyone who believes in the Schiff Sham would believe in back room deals
Whichever party controlled the assembly picked the Senator who best served the party’s interest.
We the People be damned

why???

actually it's also the third because if the government is using your property to house troops they have confiscated said property

Patriotic Americans support their armed forces.
If you have a trained killing machine in your home, you no longer need a personal weapon making the Second Amendment moot

Text

Whichever party controlled the assembly picked the Senator who best served the party’s interest.
We the People be damned
and your point would be? because the last time I checked the assembly was voted for by the people of the states?

why???

If you have a trained killing machine in your home, you no longer need a personal weapon making the Second Amendment moot
So you support President Trump glad to hear that
I knew you were a closet Trump supporter.

why???

So you support President Trump glad to hear that
I knew you were a closet Trump supporter.
Trump is a trained killing machine?

What about the bone spurs?

why???

so you want every american to have a 24 hr a day personal security person provided by the government,,,

that doesnt sound oppressive,,,,NOT

why???

so you want every american to have a 24 hr a day personal security person provided by the government,,,

that doesnt sound oppressive,,,,NOT
It will keep us safe

Forum List

Back